Refund Refused

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

KordaBH #1 Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19245 battles
  • [-B-B] -B-B

After spending so much time and money on this game this is the first time I came to be so upset that I had to write something to share my experience.

After buying one of the sale's packages by mistake which I realised in game Wargaming staff refused my refund just because the tank that I bought was used once, even tho I intend to buy a different one with the same ammunt of money they decided to close my ticket and refuse my refund. 

It's safe to say that I'm not going to spend a single penny on this game anymore and slowly move to something else. The way wargaming is treating there most loyal customers is a disgrace. Never got banned, follow the rules to the point, spend a lot of money and time and still get treated like nothing.

I'm not expecting this thread is going to resolve my case as they already closed my ticket I just wanted to make sure everyone watch out for this to make sure not to throw there money down the drain. Out of rage I'm never going to play the tank they refused to make a refund on.

Very dissapointing.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24042 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 09:38 AM, said:

After buying one of the sale's packages by mistake which I realised in game Wargaming staff refused my refund just because the tank that I bought was used once, even tho I intend to buy a different one with the same ammunt of money they decided to close my ticket and refuse my refund. 

It's safe to say that I'm not going to spend a single penny on this game anymore and slowly move to something else. The way wargaming is treating there most loyal customers is a disgrace. Never got banned, follow the rules to the point, spend a lot of money and time and still get treated like nothing.

That is standard practice, it's always stated that if you use the tanks even for one game you can't have a refund. Otherwise, every person who bought stuff would try it and if they didn't like it ask for a refund, that's a lot of work.

It's your fault.

KordaBH #3 Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19245 battles
  • [-B-B] -B-B

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 July 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

That is standard practice, it's always stated that if you use the tanks even for one game you can't have a refund. Otherwise, every person who bought stuff would try it and if they didn't like it ask for a refund, that's a lot of work.

It's your fault.

I don't think it's a lot of work. I do understand that there are people that could abuse this, but when it comes to a simple mistake made by me why wouldn't they just help me with my request. I don't event want a refund of my money. Just to change the package to the one I wanted. It's a simple mistake which they could easily correct but why would they bother.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24042 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I don't think it's a lot of work. I do understand that there are people that could abuse this, but when it comes to a simple mistake made by me why wouldn't they just help me with my request. I don't event want a refund of my money. Just to change the package to the one I wanted. It's a simple mistake which they could easily correct but why would they bother.

When thousands do it, it would be an awful lot of work and there is a cost to each refund....it's not a free transaction.

KordaBH #5 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19245 battles
  • [-B-B] -B-B

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 July 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

When thousands do it, it would be an awful lot of work and there is a cost to each refund....it's not a free transaction.

I've wanted to exchange the package of for example 50€ for the one of 35€ and they still don't want to help me with that. So please don't mention any fees that they would have when that is not a case.

For example: I know people that changed they name by asking wargaming support saying that it means something offensive in their language etc. while I bought 2500 gold to do it. I could done the same but I want it to be regular and pay as I love this game. And after 7 years of play they don't want to help me with one single thing that can easily be done. It's not that I don't like the tank I don't even care about that because I bought it for 30 5X victories which I can only do in bought premium tank which is pretty much useless.

rustysprite #6 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:36 AM

Major

• Player
  • 22900 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
But why did you play 1 game with the tank when you knew it was not what you wanted ?

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24042 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

I've wanted to exchange the package of for example 50€ for the one of 35€ and they still don't want to help me with that. So please don't mention any fees that they would have when that is not a case.

You don't know much about banking. So please.....it's your fault and all the whining in the world won't make it any different.

KordaBH #8 Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19245 battles
  • [-B-B] -B-B

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 July 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

You don't know much about banking. So please.....it's your fault and all the whining in the world won't make it any different.

Hehe. I do actually have a masters degree from Faculty of Economics, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herezgovina. Worked in an insurance company for 2 years, then in Uni-Credit bank for 5 years and now in a different company. The fees are same whether they refund me with a tanks unused or used so no difference there. The fact you still talk about fees and banking tell's me that you are ignorant to the things I'm saying and please stop replying just to add some posts to your profile when you don't have something helpfull to say. Take care.

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24042 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 12:33 PM, said:

The fees are same whether they refund me with a tanks unused or used so no difference there. 

That's the point....there is a fee for each transaction. This proves that having a degree is not a sign of useful intelligence in some cases.

KordaBH #10 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19245 battles
  • [-B-B] -B-B

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 July 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

That's the point....there is a fee for each transaction. This proves that having a degree is not a sign of useful intelligence in some cases.

It's just pointless to argue with some people. I've asked them to change a package to the one I wanted. How can there be a fee for changes to my account ingame. Maybe work on your gameplay with your "usefull inteligence" rather then being a wargaming sheep in hope they will maybe reward you for saying these things. Take care man. ;)

Nethraniel #11 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:41 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14171 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

It's just pointless to argue with some people. I've asked them to change a package to the one I wanted. How can there be a fee for changes to my account ingame. Maybe work on your gameplay with your "usefull inteligence" rather then being a wargaming sheep in hope they will maybe reward you for saying these things. Take care man. ;)

There actually always is a fee just for paying the guy working on your request. If WG would allow that more frequently (than with the 0 battle policy) they need also more staff. Just saying...

MeetriX #12 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:48 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 22838 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

You could have create a ticket soon as you bought it and WG would have change it (not 100% sure, but close), but you decided to play with the tank.

Why?

BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24042 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

So, I'm a WG sheep because someone who claims to have a degree in economics can't understand simple banking transactions involving refunds.:teethhappy:

Orkbert #14 Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27544 battles

View PostKordaBH, on 10 July 2019 - 10:38 AM, said:

Well, if they allow a refund for a tank that has been played only once then there will someone who then will want a refund for a tank that he only played twice.

If they then allow a refund for a tank that has been played only twice then there will someone who then will want a refund for a tank that he only played thrice.

If they then allow a refund for a tank that has been played only thrice then there will someone who then will want a refund for a tank that he only played four times.

If they then allow a refund for a tank that has been played only four times then there will be someone...

I could sit here all day expanding that list but I'm sure that with your master degree in economics you are able to recognize why they won't, nah, actually can't make any exceptions.

KordaBH #15 Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19245 battles
  • [-B-B] -B-B

View PostOrkbert, on 10 July 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Well, if they allow a refund for a tank that has been played only once then there will someone who then will want a refund for a tank that he only played twice.

If they then allow a refund for a tank that has been played only twice then there will someone who then will want a refund for a tank that he only played thrice.

If they then allow a refund for a tank that has been played only thrice then there will someone who then will want a refund for a tank that he only played four times.

If they then allow a refund for a tank that has been played only four times then there will be someone...

I could sit here all day expanding that list but I'm sure that with your master degree in economics you are able to recognize why they won't, nah, actually can't make any exceptions.

Yes, maybe try to improve your game play rather than writing nonsense and wasting your time here. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users