Jump to content


How retrieve a committed order from previous campaign

Orders T55A HTC

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

jozef_emperor #1 Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:53 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9401 battles
  • 3
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5
  • Member since:
    05-27-2017
Hi. I am doing T55A campaign, but had to commit order to one mission in previous HTC campaign. I want to retrieve it now, but if I start that mission in HTC campaign will my completed missions for T55A reset or delete? What will happen? Thanks

Only_Slightly_Bent #2 Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 26032 battles
  • 780
  • [OAP] OAP
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010
All of your completed missions will stay completed.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:28 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70974 battles
  • 19,625
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Nothing will happen. You can go back and do old missions, and the T-55A missions will remain as is. To get back old orders you used, you need to go back and do missions again with honors anyway.

MPV_11 #4 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34196 battles
  • 352
  • Member since:
    01-09-2015
But you have to redo both parts of the mission again not just fulfill the Honors part as I found out to my dismay!

demon_tank #5 Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:39 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26507 battles
  • 1,473
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostMPV_11, on 10 July 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

But you have to redo both parts of the mission again not just fulfill the Honors part as I found out to my dismay!

 

Of course you do.

1st Campaign is a lot different than the 2nd one.



jozef_emperor #6 Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9401 battles
  • 3
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5
  • Member since:
    05-27-2017
Thanks! It is for stupid 2xHP bouncing mission + 1000dmg for honours, and I don't like to play heavies (112 could be ok for this mission). And I don't play arty so skipping arty missions with orders

Spurtung #7 Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 71951 battles
  • 6,041
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostMPV_11, on 10 July 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

But you have to redo both parts of the mission again not just fulfill the Honors part as I found out to my dismay!

 

How dare they?!?!?!

 

Really, what did you expect? To basically be able to split primary and secondary into two different missions? Yeah...no.



OmniWalou #8 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:43 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 452 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    04-13-2019

View Postjozef_emperor, on 10 July 2019 - 10:53 AM, said:

Hi. I am doing T55A campaign, but had to commit order to one mission in previous HTC campaign. I want to retrieve it now, but if I start that mission in HTC campaign will my completed missions for T55A reset or delete? What will happen? Thanks

 

Everything would be easier if you just did the arty missions. They aren't hard or frustrating, at least on the first two sets of missions. That way you could save up the orders to unlock the T-55A with them faster. Reality is that with your current level, you will most likely never get the Obj 260 or you will truly struggle getting it. But with orders you will get T-55A, and bit easier if you do the first two sets of arty missions.

 

Just grind out M44 for example, you can do all of the Stug missions with it for example. Play it while eating, or while doing something else.



MPV_11 #9 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:59 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34196 battles
  • 352
  • Member since:
    01-09-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 11 July 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

 

How dare they?!?!?!

 

Really, what did you expect? To basically be able to split primary and secondary into two different missions? Yeah...no.

 

I know!! How dare they do it for the Excalibur missions but not for the T55A!  Oh wait, that's not what you are saying.....

 



Spurtung #10 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:09 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 71951 battles
  • 6,041
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostMPV_11, on 11 July 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

View PostSpurtung, on 11 July 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

 

How dare they?!?!?!

 

Really, what did you expect? To basically be able to split primary and secondary into two different missions? Yeah...no.

 

I know!! How dare they do it for the Excalibur missions but not for the T55A!  Oh wait, that's not what you are saying.....

 

I'm sorry you're struggling with differentiating the 1st and the 2nd campaigns.

 

I've got more news for you: it's no longer about vehicle classes but nations. I know! I've also just found out myself.



MPV_11 #11 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34196 battles
  • 352
  • Member since:
    01-09-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 11 July 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

I've got more news for you: it's no longer about vehicle classes but nations. I know! I've also just found out myself.

 

What!!! You're kidding me!

Spurtung #12 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:27 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 71951 battles
  • 6,041
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostMPV_11, on 11 July 2019 - 08:20 AM, said:

 

What!!! You're kidding me!

 

I wish I was, but it's all true.



jozef_emperor #13 Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9401 battles
  • 3
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5
  • Member since:
    05-27-2017

View PostOmniWalou, on 11 July 2019 - 05:43 AM, said:

 

Everything would be easier if you just did the arty missions. They aren't hard or frustrating, at least on the first two sets of missions. That way you could save up the orders to unlock the T-55A with them faster. Reality is that with your current level, you will most likely never get the Obj 260 or you will truly struggle getting it. But with orders you will get T-55A, and bit easier if you do the first two sets of arty missions.

 

Just grind out M44 for example, you can do all of the Stug missions with it for example. Play it while eating, or while doing something else.

 

I understand, but for me is to have fun in this game. Arty is boring. My "current level" is constantly increasing in this world of "full premium ammo shiters and yolo 46%ers with 40k games who die in first 2 mins and who thinks mini map is just some strange dots flying around". So I am not focusing on missions so much. If they come they will come, when I will have better tanks I ' ll do missions, for now they are only for the girls crew




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users