Fragments (and blueprints)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Spurtung #1 Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:51 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

First off, excellent idea, make no mistake.

Some notes, though: if you happen to have all tanks unlocked, you can't (obviously) get any fragment for an unresearched vehicle. That's no biggie.

However...you can't get them for nations either. All of the ones you would get, are converted to universal. End of.

New Swedish med line was added, I'd think I would at the very least finally get a nation one, even just to look at it, but nope.

Seems like, regardless of the vehicles one has already unlocked, you still have the very same probability of getting a tank fragment (out of hundreds), a national fragment (out of 11) or an universal fragment. Anything that you would get but already got gets converted to universal:

- say, you got the Hellcat unlocked. When opening a box a Hellcat fragment was supposed to come your way, BAM, you get an universal.

The problem comes when you already unlocked all tanks, rendering you unable to ever have any future grind faster, as you'll never earn any national fragments.

At the moment, I'm sitting on 386 universal fragments, and zero for any nation. When British lights get added, I'm very unlikely to get any useful fragment, and can't use any of the ones I got.

So, make it possible to convert Universal to National at some rate, or get rid of the national ones altogether and just make each tank fragment cost their current rate (instead of 4N+12U, make it just 16U or even 20U?). Whatever it is done, most likely nothing, will WG ever consider that there are different players with different accounts and make things possible so that everyone enjoys new features? Ever?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:45 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 33045 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostSpurtung, on 11 July 2019 - 02:51 AM, said:

Whatever it is done, most likely nothing, will WG ever consider that there are different players with different accounts and make things possible so that everyone enjoys new features? Ever?

When will players, probably never, consider that it's literally impossible for WG to cater to their every individual personal demand.

Spurtung #3 Posted 11 July 2019 - 03:52 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 11 July 2019 - 02:45 AM, said:

When will players, probably never, consider that it's literally impossible for WG to cater to their every individual personal demand.

How so? I don't demand them to cater to me in any way, only to consider different scenarios when creating new features in their own game. Is that unreasonable?

Because this is really a no-brainer when implementing this: WG can't be so clueless that won't even consider that some people might complete a whole nation and yet WG may still add new tanks to that nation, so why can't those players still receive nation fragments to that nation?

You call it them catering to me as if I'm any special when the only thing I wish is that they would be a little smarter than bottom of the barrel generic in their "one size fits all" mentality.

OmniWalou #4 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:36 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 11 July 2019 - 03:52 AM, said:

Because this is really a no-brainer when implementing this: WG can't be so clueless that won't even consider that some people might complete a whole nation and yet WG may still add new tanks to that nation, so why can't those players still receive nation fragments to that nation?

Would you be fine with having national BP for nations like PL and CZ which will most likely never see any additions to them? Or would everyone else be fine with it, to have a chance to get useless BPs instead of universal ones? The thing is that you are asking for something that suits you, and wouldn't suit other people who have, for example one or two nations left to research. They most likely would want to avoid getting PL or CZ blueprints and have just universals coming in along with the nationals for the unresearched nations.

Spurtung #5 Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostOmniWalou, on 11 July 2019 - 04:36 AM, said:

Would you be fine with having national BP for nations like PL and CZ which will most likely never see any additions to them? Or would everyone else be fine with it, to have a chance to get useless BPs instead of universal ones? The thing is that you are asking for something that suits you, and wouldn't suit other people who have, for example one or two nations left to research. They most likely would want to avoid getting PL or CZ blueprints and have just universals coming in along with the nationals for the unresearched nations.

Did you happen to read the OP and its suggestions of converting fragments or get rid of national ones altogether or are you just gonna cherry pick someone else's answer and take it for the whole? You know, to avoid making an argument out of "something that suits you"...

Edited by Spurtung, 11 July 2019 - 06:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users