• 25036 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
04:12 Added after 9 minutes

rustysprite #183 Posted Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Major

• Player
  • 22885 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
OK... No feedback from WG of Mod's on this thread....  or have I miised it?

MelanieValentina #184 Posted Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24964 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN

CW & SH is all you need :justwait:

Say no to more fragmentation

KinkyTail #185 Posted Yesterday, 10:33 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1665 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View PostMelanieValentina, on 15 July 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

CW & SH is all you need :justwait:

and what are the benefits in those modes ? What makes them better than teambattles ?

Rusty_Bullet #186 Posted Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31506 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

WG Forum - A place where World of Tanks players can come to talk/argue amongst ourselves while trying in vain to provide community feedback to the game developers and their 'leaders' (If the 'Leaders' still care, as long as the bank balance continues to go up).

'They' (the game developers);

• Have already made their decision and I can't see them changing their stance on it
  • Have absolutely no intention of listening - It's their game and they'll do what they like without regard to their diminishing member count
         (If they did, more Wargaming 'staff' and 'developers' would be active on the forum discussing items of concern, instead of just Policing & "Cleaning" the threads)
  • Have us in the palm of their hands - After the amount of time and money we have piled into their game, most of us would be stupid to just 'up and leave'

But that's sadly what happens when a game provider gets too big I guess.

I'd like Team Battles to stay. But I'm not going to hold my breath!

I honestly think WG is making a big mistake, burying their collective heads in the sand and slowly hanging themselves without even noticing.

Bury Head Here

Des_Monia #187 Posted Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12687 battles
  • [D-K-B] D-K-B
Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum here, but I apologize for that and also my bad English .... This has been translated by Google Translate.
It's about the planned abolition of team battles, which I disagree as a passionate TG player.
I have nearly 17.000 team battles on the clock because they are the best in the game and I do not enjoy the rest as much as fun. 
Now with the coming update these should be abolished and I am still very, very many other players are horrified and 
can hardly believe it. Is this supposed to be a bad joke? Unfortunately not ....
What is going on in the minds of Russian WoT developers and bosses?

Well, you'll say the game has so much more to offer than team battles, but that does not really make my life any fun. 
Each mode has its fans, some prefer Random, the others are passionate about driving CW, Bulwark, Tunes, Frontline 
and others are almost exclusively team fighters, because this mode is the most enjoyable. Yes and especially these 
should now be abolished with the next update.
Personally, I think abolition is a big mistake, because with the elimination of team battles, more players will no 
longer play World of Tanks as many see it the way I do and they do not enjoy the rest. Frontline => too monotonous, 
because constantly only the same card and no variety.
Tunes => also not very appealing.
CW => only something for people who belong to a clan and only in the Tier 10 area, which also not everybody likes to drive.
Bulwarks => Well, every now and then nice, but just no team battles ... although these come closest to the TG. Unfortunately, 
these are not included in the rating.
With the abolition of the game gives me nothing more and it is another step to break the game, as it continues to expand. 
There would be so much potential that WoT still hides in itself, but there is probably no human on it or maybe you do not want it .... :(
Especially in the team battles the players are welded together. For the most part, really good friendships are created,
as everyone is fighting together to defeat the enemy with united strength. If there are other friends in the opposing team then it's even more fun.
What have we all ridden together over nights in team battles. We laughed, cursed and drank together once in a while ...
Not together in one room, but still together and yet each on their own in Teamspeak .... No other game mode can do that.

And that should be taken now so many players ...
A very big mistake I think .....

Especially where the game is in a state of flux and not only in the positive, a sneeze is taken away, 
which really takes a lot in many respects to us team match lovers. Fun, 
community and cohesion are represented in team battles but for the most part very strong where it decreases in other areas. How many rain over increasing .... 
how should I express that now without attacking certain players, which is not my intention .... 
brutalization, aggression (insults, insults) which increases more and more. Then there are the game 
mechanics added to be changed, which also belong to but taking away a very popular section is a step backward. 
In my opinion, you should also expand this to create / maintain your favorite mode for everyone. 
Then one neglects then once the tank development and puts its knowledge, time and development into the maps, play modes etc ... 
But something to paint which is very popular ....
For my part I have a lot of premium tanks (50 pieces), premium playing time which I would not have invested without the fun of 
he team battles and apart from all the money I invested there, I would not invest that much time in this game there are no 
longer any team battles and would then look for another game or play more games where you do not put away the best things .... 
And I hope that someone who has something to say at WG thinks about it and I hope that other team-combat-lovers raise their voices in a reasonable argument ...
The problem with all our displeasure and our arguments etc. is that it does not interest people at WG and you do what you want. 
The only thing that is really interested in it, 
that the ruble does not roll anymore and that I find very, very pity .... :(
If it were democratic, one would have asked for our opinion beforehand ...

#teamgefechtesollenbleiben

SirHanniball #188 Posted Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8460 battles
  • [LOOI] LOOI

I have been playing this game since its very beginning. Teambattles is the only mode that really kept me into this. I must say that I´m very sad about this news. It seems like the game-developers thinks that "the bigger maps and more tanks, the more fun". Why? I think the smallest citymaps with as few tanks as possible (now 7), is the most fun. With smaller maps we get more action (melee-battle) and with fewer players we can work out better tactics and get the chance to try it out. The worst mode of all: Frontline, everyone for himself and hope for you are in the right team. I cant understand why the creators want to destroy all the fun??? I must now start looking for other games and that makes me sad :(

I take the opportunity to say thank you for almost 10 years of fun, but very fun must also comes to its end!

With regards / SirHanniball

Edited by SirHanniball, Yesterday, 07:44 PM.

Des_Monia #189 Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12687 battles
  • [D-K-B] D-K-B

View Postrustysprite, on 15 July 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

OK... No feedback from WG of Mod's on this thread....  or have I miised it?

It is very, a great pity as no matter we players are WG ....:hiding:

Jedziesz_ #190 Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7112 battles
  • [CWPPL] CWPPL
bad decision

Joggaman #191 Posted Today, 12:50 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25036 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJoggaman, on 15 July 2019 - 02:14 AM, said:

*edited*

I did see this coming years ago, but I thought I was only making a joke at the time...

VonniVidiVici #192 Posted Today, 01:11 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38679 battles

View PostJoggaman, on 16 July 2019 - 12:50 AM, said:

I did see this coming years ago, but I thought I was only making a joke at the time...

But Russia has been increasing its gold reserves for years. Did the man fail at drawing a fish and grow bitter and resentful as a result or something?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users