• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

Homer_J #41 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31679 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postundutchable80, on 11 July 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

But but but, we are a fun-clan, not a competitive clan! That was the beauty to some of our clan members that it was a fun mode to do once in while as a break from Randoms.

Tournaments? No thx. 

Stronghold? Again, no thx

Frontline? 1 week per month, and not even remotely similar to TBs

Ranked? The gold spamming campfest at Tier X? Didnt know you could do 7 vs 7 in that mode...

I didnt play TBs, but I know many in my clan were always looking forward to playing it. Some even logged on to the game just for that mode. Reading our clan chat afterwards always made me smile, since these guys had FUN. No matter if they won or lost - FUN. 

Crap move WG

As far as I can see it's the old 3-2-1-battle synched platoons and see how people complain about it ruining randoms when 200 of us do that.

__Eric__ #42 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33454 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

One of the worst decicions WG made in the history of WoT imho.

Plenty of people were having FUN in this game mode!!

VonniVidiVici #43 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 38679 battles

Achievement unlocked: p'ssed off one of the largest and most vocal communities in the game. Bravo!

Seriously, I've never seen this many ticked off Dingers. It's quite the thing.

TheArk_2014 #44 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 66009 battles
  • [AETOS] AETOS

Mates, if you want to play some battles just for fun & training purpose (as you say), there is still the "Training Battles" mod, you can do whatever you want/like there, without the fear to harm your stats (neither to make them better).

:)

Edited by TheArk_2014, 12 July 2019 - 01:52 PM.

AngryBot365 #45 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26566 battles
So you guys decided to discontinue the Team Battle mode the best way for people to get some credits FAST... OK i don't mind. But! why i were unable to play for about 1 hour because of some problems that you had with the servers??? and i didn't get nothing just wasted the time? P.S. Before trying to ban me note my stats that i have got in about 18 months by playing this game of WG (IN RANDOM BATTLE MODE). And i could become a good face of WG at all social medias. But when you guys are trying to get the last penny from the players... You! should look BACK! nowadays there is like 70% premium tanks in all tier battles... I guess you should figure out that. NO the 70%~ of players aren't playing with premium tanks just for fun... THEY GOT NO TIME.  I had some time and i managed to research 330 tanks in a 18 month~ period! But all other players may have some work studies ETC... That's why they playing with premium tanks. But if you will take a chance from people like me to play for fun... There will be no people who will gonna play vs equal tanks that can use SPECIAL AMMO and pen more of the time and in the end you will loose even those 70%~ peoples who is playing mostly with PREMIUM TANKS because of time limit. Everyone wanna get some fun from every game! You guys made allot of good stuff but try not to mess up with the 30%~ of players that is creating the 98%~ of online. P.S. By writing GUYS i meant to write  Female/Male... Because i know that there is allot of cool female game creators in a WG/WoT team... Sincerely yours AngryBot365

Edited by hierrark, 11 July 2019 - 04:17 PM.

mihneathewarrior #46 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15283 battles
  • [H_T_K] H_T_K

Bad decision.

I hope you reconsider this. There are plenty of fans of this mode. 

KinkyTail #47 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1672 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

Worst decision ever made by Wargaming. One of the few things that was actually fun and nice in the game gets removed.

Edited by KinkyTail, 11 July 2019 - 04:29 PM.

_PurpleSoul_ #48 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2078 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D
it;s a bad idea to Discontinued Team Battles Mode :unsure::confused: ... just make it better-  it's a competitive mode.. Discontinued Team Battles wargaming 
ruin the community...

Edited by hierrark, 11 July 2019 - 04:28 PM.
red is reserved for moderation

Homer_J #49 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31679 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTheArk_2014, on 11 July 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

Mates, if you want to play some battles just for fun & training purpose (as you say) there is still the "Training Battles" mod, you can do whatever you want/like there, without the fear to harm your stats (neither to make them better).

:)

Nope, we can get 200 of us on teamspeak to click battle together and see how you like being in a random battle with 29 Dingers.

I appreciate you didn't like the mode and would appreciate you staying out of the conversation.

FLATOUT_2 #50 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23429 battles
  • [T-ITA] T-ITA

View PostJoggaman, on 11 July 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

This is bullcrap!

First you took away Tank Company battles (best fun mode), and now this.....

#BRINGBACK TCBs!

antonyt34 #51 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36580 battles
Hi everyone, I feel as if over the years I've seen all the ups and downs in this game and I can't say how far we've come but having witnessed game modes such as Tank Company Battles and Ranked Team Battles removed I feel as if Wargaming are killing every little bit of fun in this game. I'm only 16 and so proud to play this game, when I see youtube vids sponsored by WG I'm really pleased to see it! I just don't see why you'd make this move. I've spend so many hours making friends and having fun, just joking around in this game mode. PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THIS or else you'll lose even more fanbase and maybe even very dedicated players such as me. Just add a few rewards like gold, XP and credits that are available for players of all levels whilst removing the massive PR points up for grabs. It's not that complicated!!!!!!!!

WOTname #52 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18300 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I really like TB, its just way more fun than randoms, please reconsider.

binmaa10 #53 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31246 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

After removing company and changing skirmishes you are now removing the last non competitive team mode. If you really want to offer an alternative introduce a new gamemode which doesn't force you into tryhard battles, where you can spend a relaxed evening with some friends.

But please give us an option which does not force you into a predefined tryhard setup. (You could also do this by removing the Skill-MM in Skirmishes or nerfing some T8 prems)

Of_Ice_and_Fire #54 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26976 battles
  • [COBRA] COBRA
Think you are going to stop a large number of players playing in competitive games - we are not all unicum players nor do we want to hand out a ridiculous amount of credits on a loss in advances or global maps. The team battles allowed players who haven't played as a team to get used to playing alongside clan mates and the scope of the map wasn't really an issue. I for one have no interest in either front line, global maps or 30v 30. I will do tier x advances at a push - anything else is now firmly aimed at the bigger clans and pro players. I have a life outside of WOT which dictates that I am at best an average player. I'm now an average player who won't be contributing as much in resources to the clan! Thanks WG!!!!!  :-(

eekeeboo #55 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:54 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46772 battles

View PostVonniVidiVici, on 11 July 2019 - 03:12 PM, said:

Achievement unlocked: p'ssed off one of the largest and most vocal communities in the game. Bravo!

Seriously, I've never seen this many ticked off Dingers. It's quite the thing.

it's all an elaborate ruse to lure you into a false sense of security before the onslaught begun! 

View PostAngryBot365, on 11 July 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

So you guys decided to discontinue the Team Battle mode the best way for people to get some credits FAST... OK i don't mind. But! why i were unable to play for about 1 hour because of some problems that you had with the servers??? and i didn't get nothing just wasted the time? P.S. Before trying to ban me note my stats that i have got in about 18 months by playing this game of WG (IN RANDOM BATTLE MODE). And i could become a good face of WG at all social medias. But when you guys are trying to get the last penny from the players... You! should look BACK! nowadays there is like 70% premium tanks in all tier battles... I guess you should figure out that. NO the 70%~ of players aren't playing with premium tanks just for fun... THEY GOT NO TIME.  I had some time and i managed to research 330 tanks in a 18 month~ period! But all other players may have some work studies ETC... That's why they playing with premium tanks. But if you will take a chance from people like me to play for fun... There will be no people who will gonna play vs equal tanks that can use SPECIAL AMMO and pen more of the time and in the end you will loose even those 70%~ peoples who is playing mostly with PREMIUM TANKS because of time limit. Everyone wanna get some fun from every game! You guys made allot of good stuff but try not to mess up with the 30%~ of players that is creating the 98%~ of online. P.S. By writing GUYS i meant to write  Female/Male... Because i know that there is allot of cool female game creators in a WG/WoT team... Sincerely yours AngryBot365

I'm not sure why you think you would be banned for this post? Unless your username is a giveaway! 

View PostHomer_J, on 11 July 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Nope, we can get 200 of us on teamspeak to click battle together and see how you like being in a random battle with 29 Dingers.

I appreciate you didn't like the mode and would appreciate you staying out of the conversation.

Can I be there when you do this?! life goal! 

15:56 Added after 1 minute

View Postundutchable80, on 11 July 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

Uh oh...I know quite a few Dingers that are gonna be pretty unhappy about this... :(

I understand the frustration many people like yourself feel. Overall, the game mode has gone the same way as historical battles, unfortunately, upkeep and maintaining an unpopular game mode overall vs the entire player base makes it difficult when those resources could be focused elsewhere. This is the only other reasoning I can give you outside of those mentioned in the article, unfortunately. 

SirHamedo #56 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 52764 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD
F

MelanieValentina #57 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24964 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN
Team Battles are bad. Get your clans into real modes like CW.

binmaa10 #58 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31246 battles
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 July 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

I understand the frustration many people like yourself feel. Overall, the game mode has gone the same way as historical battles, unfortunately, upkeep and maintaining an unpopular game mode overall vs the entire player base makes it difficult when those resources could be focused elsewhere. This is the only other reasoning I can give you outside of those mentioned in the article, unfortunately. 

That's a valid argument, but it still takes the last game mode away from us, which did not force you to tryhard and was able to be played whenever you want.

mrtvimarijan #59 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39910 battles

Every now and then I go to wot website to see what kind of new f*ck up WG will serve next...
It's like they want to destroy their own game.

Pistol_Only #60 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 340 battles

View Postundutchable80, on 11 July 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

I didnt play TBs, but I know many in my clan were always looking forward to playing it. Some even logged on to the game just for that mode. Reading our clan chat afterwards always made me smile, since these guys had FUN. No matter if they won or lost - FUN. 

Crap move WG

in soviet russia, fun has you!

cant have free fun just like that, you mad!? gotta monetize it or illegalize it!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users