Jump to content


EBR

EBR

  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Repo3000 #1 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6390 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    09-28-2013

Cars ruined wargame,Wg sleep and cant see nothing in oun game.EBR vs Obj430 and 430 lose again,just Russian med burning again !

in 4 min EBR making 3400 damage ? WTF cargame ?



Kozzy #2 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:46 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 41550 battles
  • 3,102
  • [RINSE] RINSE
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011
Post up a replay.  I'm betting it's more a case of good player vs bad player rather than OP tanks...

Spurtung #3 Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:56 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 71894 battles
  • 6,006
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostKozzy, on 11 July 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

Post up a replay.  I'm betting it's more a case of good player vs bad player rather than OP tanks...

 

Impossible! That scenario doesn't suit his ego: he's here for a pat on the back, not a reality check.

Edited by Spurtung, 11 July 2019 - 04:59 PM.


barison1 #4 Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42079 battles
  • 1,698
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

omegalul losing with 430 against ebr

 

just a case of a n00b losing against a good/unicum ebr player



dd_keky #5 Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9941 battles
  • 74
  • [BESNI] BESNI
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
Will ppl ever stop crying over EBR's  they are not the best scouts in-game, only wheeely worth mentioning is tier X. Living for day when will ppl realise that only Op light taanks are rusky light from tier 8 till 10.

4nt #6 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:55 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27778 battles
  • 991
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
I'd love to see the replays, only time I managed to die to an EBR on 430 was when it was 1 out of 3 tanks having me cornered at the houses of Prokh.

Sfinski #7 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:00 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35411 battles
  • 3,403
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
And yet, they dont really perform that well. Could it be that the problem lies in OP? Afterall, EBR doing 3400 isnt anything special.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #8 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:03 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33045 battles
  • 3,879
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
OP, have you tried firing back?

Cobra6 #9 Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • 17,097
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostRepo3000, on 11 July 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

Cars ruined wargame,Wg sleep and cant see nothing in oun game.EBR vs Obj430 and 430 lose again,just Russian med burning again !

in 4 min EBR making 3400 damage ? WTF cargame ?

 

STEVE?! is that you STEVE?!.

 

WV's did not ruin WoT, they just combat bad players very effectively despite them being underwhelming across the board (with exception of the T8 premium).

If a WV manages to kill you in anything other then a LT, you're not a very good players.

 

Cobra 6



Simeon85 #10 Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:49 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 1141 battles
  • 4,131
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
LOL losing in a 430 to an EBR, seriously? 

BlackBloodBandit #11 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5507 battles
  • 661
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018
another day, another spam topic about WV... bye

Sowa_95 #12 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:59 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26985 battles
  • 185
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

View Postdd_keky, on 11 July 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

Will ppl ever stop crying over EBR's  they are not the best scouts in-game,

 

Then most of the clans in current campaign must be retarded. They all use EBR, insted of RHM, can you believe that? :teethhappy:



dd_keky #13 Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:58 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9941 battles
  • 74
  • [BESNI] BESNI
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

View PostSowa_95, on 12 July 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

 

Then most of the clans in current campaign must be retarded. They all use EBR, insted of RHM, can you believe that? :teethhappy:

 

Since you are quuting me, why dont you quote the whole thing ? I said all wheeeleez beside tier X.

Cobra6 #14 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:18 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • 17,097
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostSowa_95, on 12 July 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

 

Then most of the clans in current campaign must be retarded. They all use EBR, insted of RHM, can you believe that? :teethhappy:

 

They use it because of the speed, to get to a position fast before any light tank.

But that is literally the only trick it has, speed.

 

Offensively it's garbage, view range wise it's average.

 

But in a highly competitive setting (not randoms) the speed is the only deciding factor as both teams generally have the same (high) skill.

 

Apples and oranges my friend.

 

Cobra 6



Sowa_95 #15 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:38 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26985 battles
  • 185
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

View PostCobra6, on 12 July 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

 

They use it because of the speed, to get to a position fast before any light tank.

But that is literally the only trick it has, speed.

 

Offensively it's garbage, view range wise it's average.

 

But in a highly competitive setting (not randoms) the speed is the only deciding factor as both teams generally have the same (high) skill.

 

Apples and oranges my friend.

 

Cobra 6

 

Yeah, thats why its the best for scouting. Why do you need view range, when you can be on the spot faster, and get away with that most of the time. Offensively it may be garbage (debatable, it has its uses), but survivabilty is way higher than others. Its just better than anything else, will you argue with that?



Simeon85 #16 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:43 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 1141 battles
  • 4,131
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostSowa_95, on 12 July 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

 

Yeah, thats why its the best for scouting. Why do you need view range, when you can be on the spot faster, and get away with that most of the time. Offensively it may be garbage (debatable, it has its uses), but survivabilty is way higher than others. Its just better than anything else, will you argue with that?

 

Doesn't make it the best scout in the game which is what you were referring to and I believe the person you quoted was referring to more than just tier 10. 

 

907 is almost exclusively used in CWs as well, but that doesn't make it the best medium tank in the game. 

 

CWs and Randoms are two completely different metas, why tanks are used in one is not common to the other, there are many good random tanks that are not used in CWs. 

 



fwhaatpiraat #17 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 55586 battles
  • 1,341
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostCobra6, on 12 July 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

 

They use it because of the speed, to get to a position fast before any light tank.

But that is literally the only trick it has, speed.

 

Offensively it's garbage, view range wise it's average.

 

But in a highly competitive setting (not randoms) the speed is the only deciding factor as both teams generally have the same (high) skill.

 

Apples and oranges my friend.

 

Cobra 6

It's not necessarily the speed, it's also for a very big part the insane mobility (traverse, zig-zagging). It's so incredibly hard to hit, really stupid to play against. 



Sowa_95 #18 Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26985 battles
  • 185
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

View PostSimeon85, on 12 July 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

 

Doesn't make it the best scout in the game which is what you were referring to and I believe the person you quoted was referring to more than just tier 10. 

 

907 is almost exclusively used in CWs as well, but that doesn't make it the best medium tank in the game. 

 

CWs and Randoms are two completely different metas, why tanks are used in one is not common to the other, there are many good random tanks that are not used in CWs. 

 

 

How many accounts do you have in here?

 

I really like your thought process. 907's and EBR's are used in the most competiive game mode because they are not the best. Noice. What will be next? Chieftain is weak because IS7 have better hull armor?

The combination of the things makes these tanks.

 

Meta is different, its pretty much obvious. But most of the other random tanks you are reffering to are one trick pony.



Codename_Jelly #19 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 16973 battles
  • 5,169
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View Postdd_keky, on 11 July 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Will ppl ever stop crying over EBR's  they are not the best scouts in-game, only wheeely worth mentioning is tier X. Living for day when will ppl realise that only Op light taanks are rusky light from tier 8 till 10.

 

Maybe not but that gun is pure 100% Grade A ******** with 100% accuracy half way cross the map doing 100km/h

Simeon85 #20 Posted 12 July 2019 - 03:06 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 1141 battles
  • 4,131
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostSowa_95, on 12 July 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

 

How many accounts do you have in here?

 

I really like your thought process. 907's and EBR's are used in the most competiive game mode because they are not the best. Noice. What will be next? Chieftain is weak because IS7 have better hull armor?

The combination of the things makes these tanks.

 

Meta is different, its pretty much obvious. But most of the other random tanks you are reffering to are one trick pony.

 

My thought process is logical, CW tanks are used for specific roles and specific purposes within a very controlled team environment, they are essentially like chess pieces.

 

Randoms is none of that, randoms you have to account for all maps, all teams, the chaos of having random teammates who are completely unpredictable and there is no overall team control, thus in that meta more generalist or game winning tanks for solo carries are more effective.

 

Very clearly the 430U is superior in the random meta to the 907 being the clear point, so the 907 being used in CWs does not indicate it is the best tank. The 907 does not need to tank in CWs, that is not its role, but in randoms because of inept teammates in heavies, often you would need to tank and push, which the 430U is clearly better at, whilst not being any significant way worse than the 907 at other things you need to do in game. 

 

And its funny you talk about one trick ponies when literally that is what the EBR is. 







Also tagged with EBR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users