(Suggestion) Tank Rewards - Campaign Orders

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Vanythe #1 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12905 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

I really think that tank rewards system would be a good way to offer campaign orders as a monthly reward. The campaign missions are insanely RNG based, hard and time consuming and it forces the player to play according to the objectives. An example of this would be to spot X amount of tanks and survive the match and as pathetic as it sounds, the easiest way to do this would be by taking an EBR, running to enemy base and then hiding in a bush for the rest of the match. While this way is the best way to complete this mission painlessly, it promotes very bad behavior in a match and damages the overall gameplay. This was just one mission, not to mention the harder specific ones. Which brings me to this -> The tank reward system already requires from player to be a good one (In the top 3 xp in three tier categories) so, why not award campaign orders in the fourth reward tier?

Even marathons offer two ways to be finished, brute force or very high skill/luck/rng. I think it would be very fair to offer the same for the campaign missions. Just my opinion.

Edited by Vanythe, 12 July 2019 - 02:42 AM.

Spurtung #2 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:35 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostVanythe, on 12 July 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

An example of this would be to spot X amount of tanks and survive the match and as pathetic as it sounds, the easiest way to do this would be by taking an EBR, running to enemy base and then hiding in a bush for the rest of the match.

u wut m8?

Vanythe #3 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12905 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostSpurtung, on 12 July 2019 - 01:35 AM, said:

u wut m8?

That would be the theoretical worst, most selfish way to complete the said mission :trollface:

Spurtung #4 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:03 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostVanythe, on 12 July 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

That would be the theoretical worst, most selfish way to complete the said mission :trollface:

Good luck with that.

But then again, when you even mention that as a realistic approach, I'm not surprised in the slightest that you're begging for orders.

Vanythe #5 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12905 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostSpurtung, on 12 July 2019 - 02:03 AM, said:

Good luck with that.

But then again, when you even mention that as a realistic approach, I'm not surprised in the slightest that you're begging for orders.

I'm surprised that out of the entire post your only, albeit false conclusion is that I am personally begging for campaign orders. I can throw you another EXAMPLE on how to get a certain "block X dmg" done by using a Maus in Malinovka which again is the worst and most selfish way to do the mission. This can be done with every campaign mission because it was designed as such. Being able to come up with stuff like this does not mean I do it personally.

In my personal case, I don't want to play high tier artillery due to obvious reasons. Does that mean I should never ever be able to obtain a campaign tank?

Edited by Vanythe, 12 July 2019 - 02:17 AM.

Spurtung #6 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:27 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostVanythe, on 12 July 2019 - 01:16 AM, said:

I'm surprised that out of the entire post your only, albeit false conclusion is that I am personally begging for campaign orders. I can throw you another EXAMPLE on how to get a certain "block X dmg" done by using a Maus in Malinovka which again is the worst and most selfish way to do the mission. This can be done with every campaign mission because it was designed as such. Being able to come up with stuff like this does not mean I do it personally.

In my personal case, I don't want to play high tier artillery due to obvious reasons. Does that mean I should never ever be able to obtain a campaign tank?

On the 1st campaign all you have to do is to earn the 4 orders of the other classes and automatically get the #15 on the SPGs without ever needing to play one at all.

And yes, considering 20 orders are enough to get the Obj.260 and 12 for the Obj. 279, what else but begging are you exactly doing here?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:27 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 33045 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostVanythe, on 12 July 2019 - 02:16 AM, said:

So don't then, just do the other four classes with honours and you'll never even have to touch an artillery. 

Vanythe #8 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12905 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostSpurtung, on 12 July 2019 - 02:27 AM, said:

On the 1st campaign all you have to do is to earn the 4 orders of the other classes and automatically get the #15 on the SPGs without ever needing to play one at all.

And yes, considering 20 orders are enough to get the Obj.260 and 12 for the Obj. 279, what else but begging are you exactly doing here?

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 12 July 2019 - 02:27 AM, said:

So don't then, just do the other four classes with honours and you'll never even have to touch an artillery. 

This does not solve the rest of the missions, especially not those that require you to play the entire match in a very specific way, ignoring the entire game itself to achieve the conditions needed for a completed mission with honors.

Spurtung #9 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:48 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 71894 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostVanythe, on 12 July 2019 - 01:41 AM, said:

This does not solve the rest of the missions, especially not those that require you to play the entire match in a very specific way, ignoring the entire game itself to achieve the conditions needed for a completed mission with honors.

I guess you won't have any problem, then. Just play that one retarded game every now and then for the sake of finishing a mission and the rest of time do your usual awesome self. It's a nice compromise and you'll not only get the tanks, but also not need to "ignore the entire game itself".

Like I said, good luck.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #10 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:01 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 33045 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostVanythe, on 12 July 2019 - 02:41 AM, said:

It still sounds a lot like you are just looking for an easy option. What mission are you stuck on?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users