81 replies to this topic

feies_vlad #41 Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13017 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 14 July 2019 - 05:06 AM, said:

Yes yes I understand...

Only German tanks can be GARBAGE in this game.

German tank = Garbage; Git Gud, Lrn2Play, we cant have all tanks be the best it would power creep and brake the game.

Other Tank = Garbage; BUFF IT, it is unplayable! UNFAR PLANE! You compare it to rusky tanks how can you duel with 430U in this thing????

:great:

Well people were asking for the german heavys buffs, but if WG dosen't wanna buff them, what can we do. Make all the new tanks that are on par with the german heavys?...

Edited by feies_vlad, 14 July 2019 - 12:58 PM.

Innapropriate_Username #42 Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12379 battles

View Postfeies_vlad, on 14 July 2019 - 12:29 PM, said:

Well people were asking for the german heavys buffs, but if WG dosen't wanna buff them, what can we do. Make all the new tanks that are on par with the german heavys?...

You are kinda right... except for the part that half of forum is not only telling how german tanks are FINE, but that any buff on them would only harm other weak tanks and further brake the game / power creep etc...

If German tanks must be sucky... I say let there be some other that are worse, specially if they are the British because no other tech tree (except Soviet) got so many OP BUFFS as UK tanks got...

From TD line, magic double armor, best DPM in game,...  Heavy Conq. line is one of best in game... Mediums are not the best in game, but are one of the best with 100% magic armor buffs.

While German tanks remained the same, some got nerfed, in the same time UK lines got 250-300mm magic armor to keep up with Soviet Objects.

So....    if new UK Light tanks are worse than German tanks, it is only Fair, let the UK Light sucky line be "Buffed" the same way WarGaming claims they will fix German tanks (with gold ammo rebalance LOOOOOL)

If Russian Objects are Soviet Bias Manifest;

British Tanks are Power Creep Incarnate!

feies_vlad #43 Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13017 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View PostInnapropriate_Username, on 14 July 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

You are kinda right... except for the part that half of forum is not only telling how german tanks are FINE, but that any buff on them would only harm other weak tanks and further brake the game / power creep etc...

If German tanks must be sucky... I say let there be some other that are worse, specially if they are the British because no other tech tree (except Soviet) got so many OP BUFFS as UK tanks got...

From TD line, magic double armor, best DPM in game,...  Heavy Conq. line is one of best in game... Mediums are not the best in game, but are one of the best with 100% magic armor buffs.

While German tanks remained the same, some got nerfed, in the same time UK lines got 250-300mm magic armor to keep up with Soviet Objects.

So....    if new UK Light tanks are worse than German tanks, it is only Fair, let the UK Light sucky line be "Buffed" the same way WarGaming claims they will fix German tanks (with gold ammo rebalance LOOOOOL)

If Russian Objects are Soviet Bias Manifest;

British Tanks are Power Creep Incarnate!

I doubt half of the forum is thinking many german tanks are fine lol... Also the Leo1, Leo PTA and ind pz got buffed quite a bit, did those break the game? Or become the "new" power creep tanks? No, far from it, yes they are better than they were before but they are fine. Anyway, no point in arguing for the same stuff over and over again, and looks like you don't get what I mean...

Edited by feies_vlad, 14 July 2019 - 04:50 PM.

Innapropriate_Username #44 Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12379 battles

View Postfeies_vlad, on 14 July 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

I doubt half of the forum is thinking many german tanks are fine lol... Also the Leo1, Leo PTA and ind pz got buffed quite a bit, did those break the game? Or become the "new" power creep tanks? No, far from it, yes they are better than they were before but they are fine. Anyway, no point in arguing for the same stuff over and over again, and looks like you don't get what I mean...

Ind. Pz got a buff? :teethhappy:

That is what I call a "German Buff" (similar to Russian Refund), how about they give such buffs to Soviet Objects and British tanks, and give some of them "British Nerfs" to German tanks...

You know, side hull armor, round part below turret - just make it 300mm like on Conq.? Give that to Panzer7 turret bowel.

You know, Panther2 Turret was and still is 120mm same as Centurion1 was buffed from 150mm to 250mm, and new better engine AND TOP SPEED...

You know, Ferdinand and JagdTiger... same as AT15 and Tortoise as best DPM in the game was not enough, give them some of that magic 270mm armor plate and cover all the weakspots...

You know, Panther88 - give him same Centurion5/1 armor, 260mm turret with Upper Front plate ~210mm effective on Flat, better soft-stats, engine, increase top speed... etc..etc..etc..

Go back and remember that CenturionAX had 198mm Turret armor https://tanks.gg/v0917/tank/centurion-ax/model

E50/M still has same old 185mm Turret, Give him that same 250mm to 350mm+ turret armor Buff https://tanks.gg/tank/centurion-ax/model

Or take that Original Centurion AX with 198mm Turret armor, keep that OLD Armor but Give it LEO BUFF -  "Buff the soft stats of the gun" BUT REMOVE HEAT SHELL, Remove Power2Weight Hp/Ton...

And Tell me how well will it be effective in today WOT meta, what is A REAL WORLD BUFF, and what is a pile of propaganda BS ?

It is like everybody here is suffering from mass amnesia, everybody JUST KINDA FORGOT all the buffs UK tanks got over the years, and compare new magic-over-buffed UK tanks to 9.17 German tanks still in the game.

This is already TL;DR, so I wont list all the topic's and post's where A LOT of forum is claiming that many german tanks are FINE, but it is true and you can look it up for yourself...

Edited by Innapropriate_Username, 15 July 2019 - 04:47 AM.

G_Bg_82 #45 Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:03 AM

Corporal

• Veteran
  • 10727 battles
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_

Hi players,

Since this topic is about Frontline, try to discuss and make constructive suggestions about Fronline.

Thanks for the cooperation. Have a nice day !

G_Bg_82

Edited by G_Bg_82, 16 July 2019 - 11:33 AM.

eekeeboo #46 Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:24 AM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47354 battles

Hello all, I have read the comments and wanted to update, as part of the confusion. 

The AE Phase I comes with two nice quirks. The first is the status of an event vehicle, freeing you from the necessity to retrain an experienced Crew you assign to this tank. The second is a novel mechanic: a built-in Large Repair Kit consumable. In battle, it works just like a regular one but once the fight is over and you’re in the Garage, you don’t have to purchase a new one as the built-in Large Repair Kit replenishes automatically.

KinkyTail #47 Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1811 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 July 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

Hello all, I have read the comments and wanted to update, as part of the confusion. 

The AE Phase I comes with two nice quirks. The first is the status of an event vehicle, freeing you from the necessity to retrain an experienced Crew you assign to this tank. The second is a novel mechanic: a built-in Large Repair Kit consumable. In battle, it works just like a regular one but once the fight is over and you’re in the Garage, you don’t have to purchase a new one as the built-in Large Repair Kit replenishes automatically.

"Large Repair Kit consumable, which will occupy one of the slots on the Equipment Panel of your vehicle (no additional slots are provided)"

So that was a translation error ?

undutchable80 #48 Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:37 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 12479 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 July 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

Understood Eek, but I think the confusion comes mostly from whether or not it uses a consumables or equipment slot, since in the official statement mentioned on https://thearmoredpatrol.com/, it claims that it will occupy an EQUIPMENT slot!

The AE Phase I comes with two main features. The first is that it’s an event vehicle, freeing you from the necessity of retraining an experienced Crew to assign to this tank. The second is a new mechanic: a built-in Large Repair Kit consumable, which will occupy one of the slots on the Equipment Panel of your vehicle (no additional slots are provided). 

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kinky :girl:

Edited by undutchable80, 15 July 2019 - 10:39 AM.

Nalfein #49 Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:58 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 20360 battles
  • [DUAL] DUAL

View PostStinkyStonky, on 12 July 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hopefully the 10s cooldown will work this time.

It doesn't.

feies_vlad #50 Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13017 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 July 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

I don't wanna do any more off-topic, just wanted to say a few things. My only concerns were the armor around the gun which las quite a few areas with 200 mm or less off effective armor, on both left and right side of the gun on the AE Phase 1, when using the gun depression is the most noticeable((hope it will be fixed and won't come like this when we can get it, I would wanna make all this grind which is like almost a year of playing FL every month actually worth my time).

Also WG said that they fixed the cool down time so we have 10 sec again, unfortunately it's not fixed, its not 10 sec. thank you.

Zmago5000 #51 Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13282 battles

View PostKinkyTail, on 15 July 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

"Large Repair Kit consumable, which will occupy one of the slots on the Equipment Panel of your vehicle (no additional slots are provided)"

THIS !

Jumping_Turtle #52 Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:33 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 70736 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostZmago5000, on 15 July 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

THIS !

If it is really no translation error and it takes an equipment slot it will make the vehicle useless in a second. So if someone can please do an official statement it would be nice, since when it is an equipment and not a consumable I am not wasting any more time in Frintline since it would not be worth it.

onderschepper #53 Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles

View PostStinkyStonky, on 12 July 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hopefully the 10s cooldown will work this time.

View PostNalfein, on 15 July 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

It doesn't.

Indeed, still 30 Seconds despite "But now all the malfunctions are fixed, so in the new Episode, cooldown on respawn will be 10 seconds."

Sorry Devs, I think you missed one or two malfunctions. :hiding:

undutchable80 #54 Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 12479 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postonderschepper, on 15 July 2019 - 01:18 PM, said:

Indeed, still 30 Seconds despite "But now all the malfunctions are fixed, so in the new Episode, cooldown on respawn will be 10 seconds."

Sorry Devs, I think you missed one or two malfunctions. :hiding:

Hopefully they are all working on buffing the British LTs before 1.6 hits.

lonigus #55 Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:05 PM

General

• Player
  • 33481 battles

I just cant play this anymore. The same map after more then a year of this mode is a killer for me. Iam bored out of my mind after a few hours of this mode. 

That being said I dont mind marathon grinds, but a marathon grind stretched over a year is absolutely insane. I am pretty sure that I wont have time to grind starting september which basically completely screws me over.

Edited by lonigus, 15 July 2019 - 02:07 PM.

Tebelianov #56 Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39502 battles
  • [TZAR] TZAR

Too many cars again at least 8 cars in one direction. .. It is pointless to play any more. 

Where is promised changes for LT limits?????

eekeeboo #57 Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:17 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47354 battles
As far as I'm aware the slot will only take up a consumable slot, but until I get my hands on the vehicle I can't be 100% certain! 

Jumping_Turtle #58 Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 70736 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 July 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

As far as I'm aware the slot will only take up a consumable slot, but until I get my hands on the vehicle I can't be 100% certain! 

Well isnt there at least someone who knows ? It is kinda important to know in advance. Since the mode, as I expected last year, gets a bit boring after it is on every month the reward tank might make up for it a bit. So isnt there someone you can call or mail who knows so you can enlighten us if it is an equipment or a consumable.

And since this isnt the first kinda major translation error. Isnt there really someone at Wargaming who speaks good Russian and English ? It is a multi million company, you could expect them to at least hire a good translator ...

SlyceOfHell #59 Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35925 battles
  • [EGLS] EGLS
So...in my team, last battle they were 5 generals.I was curious, and suspected the one tank that all have used. Can u guess which tank it was? I will post pics afterwards.

RaxipIx #60 Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34222 battles
  • [DID0] DID0
I did try, but it's too much, either i lose my sanity or keep grinding in FL for the reward tank, the req are so high. even for me it takes around 2 h day to 1 h depending on teams and if i get def or attack, getting mostly majors. On the same old map, everyone knows the map from the inside out, i quit after the first day of FL usually! It's far far to boring and repetitive, esp  because there is only one map!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users