Jump to content


Episode 6 Begins!


  • Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Corrupted_Pling #61 Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:12 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49416 battles
  • 907
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

View PostSlyceOfHell, on 15 July 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

So...in my team, last battle they were 5 generals.I was curious, and suspected the one tank that all have used. Can u guess which tank it was? I will post pics afterwards.

 

EBR

 

What i win?



SlyceOfHell #62 Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 35026 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    11-14-2015

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 15 July 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

 

EBR

 

What i win?

 

https://imgur.com/a/J3WFpwX

 



onderschepper #63 Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2168 battles
  • 698
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

View PostSlyceOfHell, on 15 July 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

So...in my team, last battle they were 5 generals.I was curious, and suspected the one tank that all have used. Can u guess which tank it was? I will post pics afterwards.

 

Every game I have had thus far there has been a maximum of one General on each team - and that really is at best!

 

At worst, nobody achieves General either through rushing or.............???



Alabamatick #64 Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:35 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31849 battles
  • 3,375
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

I was mistaken, i started today 100 pts into tier 28 not 29 (p3), damn my bad eyesight :(

the consumable "Balance" is still the same, the restoration time is still 7 minutes and the countdown for respawn is still > 20 seconds, (i thought it was supposed to be 10)

 

oh and the games have far to many wheelies (especial y EBRs)....:sceptic:crap



Gorzki #65 Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 43131 battles
  • 1,116
  • [1PADX] 1PADX
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View Postvixu, on 12 July 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

 

it is... doing 3 hours of FL 7 days straight is boring.

 

it would be much better to have it spreaded over the month like 1 day frontline, 3 days break, 7 days in a month.

that way we still have every day of the week but it is much easier to survive without getting bored to death

 

View PostBordhaw, on 12 July 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

 

The last episode was not so popular. Whole fronts with only 5 tanks and that's including enemies! 

 

That's because people learned how to play in attack - just gang up on one flank and do a rolling roflstomp. So balance and character of battles changed dramatically.

 

 

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 July 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

The AE Phase I comes with two nice quirks. The first is the status of an event vehicle, freeing you from the necessity to retrain an experienced Crew you assign to this tank. The second is a novel mechanic: a built-in Large Repair Kit consumable. In battle, it works just like a regular one but once the fight is over and you’re in the Garage, you don’t have to purchase a new one as the built-in Large Repair Kit replenishes automatically.

 

2?

nice?

come on, being an "event vehicle" is a common element of all reward vehicles. I wouldn't call it a quirk.

And this Large Repair Kit means at best saving 10k creds per battle (if you don't buy consumables on discount you don't care about credits) which is much less than any premium vehicle would have.....

 

just making AE standard premium would make it better than those "2 quirks"

 

 



Homer_J #66 Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • 34,959
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostGorzki, on 16 July 2019 - 12:52 AM, said:

 

 

And this Large Repair Kit means at best saving 10k creds per battle

 

 

Considering the number of large repair kits I sell every month it's really a waste of some developers time.

 

I don't use them in battle because who wants to waste a large repair kit on repairing one module (usually tracks) when a small one will do exactly the same job.



eekeeboo #67 Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:20 PM

    EU Video Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46914 battles
  • 2,435
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 15 July 2019 - 06:18 PM, said:

 

Well isnt there at least someone who knows ? It is kinda important to know in advance. Since the mode, as I expected last year, gets a bit boring after it is on every month the reward tank might make up for it a bit. So isnt there someone you can call or mail who knows so you can enlighten us if it is an equipment or a consumable.

 

And since this isnt the first kinda major translation error. Isnt there really someone at Wargaming who speaks good Russian and English ? It is a multi million company, you could expect them to at least hire a good translator ...

 

The info I have is that it's a consumable slot. But when I say I'm 100% certain, I really do mean it :D 

 

17:20 Added after 0 minutes

View PostHomer_J, on 16 July 2019 - 03:16 AM, said:

 

Considering the number of large repair kits I sell every month it's really a waste of some developers time.

 

I don't use them in battle because who wants to waste a large repair kit on repairing one module (usually tracks) when a small one will do exactly the same job.

 

You sir are not being by enough HE rounds! I would like to send you some of my damaged modules! 

TheArk_2014 #68 Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 66218 battles
  • 1,477
  • [AETOS] AETOS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014

OK far now, but the same old problems still exist ...

 

1) I don't know if it is a bug ... but my "Respawn Cooldown" is not 10 seconds, it is 20+

2) The "Blind Damage" (blind shots, bombardment with damage on disappeared/getting unspotted target, etc) still does not count on the ranking.

3) Too many wheeled vehicles, must be reduced (like the arties).

4) There is not available an option to choice (before the entering into the battle) the tanks we want to play in FL.

    - I have 65 tier VIII tanks (and the FL tank carousel is huge and confusing) and so I was forced to remove crew members from more than 40 of them, to make them not appear at the FL tank carousel ...

... but the removing of crew members is not the most appropriate solution, we need to have an option to choice the tanks we want at the FL, before we get into the battle.


Edited by TheArk_2014, 17 July 2019 - 09:05 AM.


eekeeboo #69 Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:25 PM

    EU Video Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46914 battles
  • 2,435
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostTheArk_2014, on 16 July 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

OK far now, but the same old problems still exist ...

 

1) I don't know if it is a bug ... but my "Respawn Cooldown" is not 10 seconds, it is 20+

2) The "Blind Damage" (blind shots, bombardment with damage on disappeared/getting unspotted target, etc) still does not count on the ranking.

3) Too many wheeled vehicles, must be reduced (like the arties).

4) There is not available an option to choice (before the entering into the battle) the tanks we want to play in FL.

    - I have 65 tier VIII tanks (and the FL tank carousel is huge and confusing) and so I was forced to remove crew members from more than 40 of them, to make them nor appear at the FL tank carousel ...

... but the removing of crew members is not the most appropriate solution, we need to have an option to choice the tanks we want at the FL before we get into the battle.

 

Hello! You will note a disclaimer on the article now that the timer was moved back to 30 seconds at the last moment due to a technical issue that will hopefully be resolved in the future! 

Jumping_Turtle #70 Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68028 battles
  • 6,989
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostTheArk_2014, on 16 July 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

    - I have 65 tier VIII tanks (and the FL tank carousel is huge and confusing) and so I was forced to remove crew members from more than 40 of them, to make them nor appear at the FL tank carousel ...

 

I have 67 even, but that is a real pain in the ..... indeed.



Homer_J #71 Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • 34,959
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Posteekeeboo, on 16 July 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

 

You sir are not being by enough HE rounds! I would like to send you some of my damaged modules! 

 

Good to see you back on the forums, I was starting to think we had been abandoned. :great:

 

Plz can I have more likes though. :)



simeon_ellas #72 Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:23 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 38347 battles
  • 110
  • [AL_GR] AL_GR
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012
btw the 10 sec cooldown dont work i get a 20 sec now all the time. and its pathetic to play 20 min and get the game crash on the end and get nothing you should fix that and if the game crashes we should get the points that we own at the moment. 

eekeeboo #73 Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:38 PM

    EU Video Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46914 battles
  • 2,435
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostHomer_J, on 16 July 2019 - 09:03 PM, said:

 

Good to see you back on the forums, I was starting to think we had been abandoned. :great:

 

Plz can I have more likes though. :)

 

:D I'm here in a voluntary capacity to check in on all of you (whom i miss greatly!) 

vixu #74 Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:24 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 44699 battles
  • 3,618
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 July 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

As far as I'm aware the slot will only take up a consumable slot, but until I get my hands on the vehicle I can't be 100% certain! 

As I've written somewhere, it is translation issue.

Russian words "оборудование" and "снаряжение" do both translate as "equipment" as the first pick. However, first one is more like modules, and second is more like supplies.

Direct translation from Russian site "который займёт один слот в панели снаряжения" is "which will occupy one of the equipment(supplies) panel slot".

Here you can see what is what:
https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/content/guide/newcomers-guide/upgrading_vehicles/



eekeeboo #75 Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:29 PM

    EU Video Content Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46914 battles
  • 2,435
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View Postvixu, on 16 July 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

As I've written somewhere, it is translation issue.

Russian words "оборудование" and "снаряжение" do both translate as "equipment" as the first pick. However, first one is more like modules, and second is more like supplies.

Direct translation from Russian site "который займёт один слот в панели снаряжения" is "which will occupy one of the equipment(supplies) panel slot".

Here you can see what is what:
https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/content/guide/newcomers-guide/upgrading_vehicles/

 

As I wrote above, that's what I said too, but I never say "I'm 100% certain" unless I've seen it for myself and know for absolute certain. My Yorkshire roots shining through, we're very literal about these things. 

Zmago5000 #76 Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:43 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10997 battles
  • 653
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018

its probably consumable slot, it would only make sense...but you never know for sure....

 

Although  this seems very unprofessional to keep the players (customers) wondering which is the right word,..and that is for days or even weeks while you could just say it.......

 

For me it doesnt make much use anyway, because the tank I will never get cos i stoped grinding this never-ending-one-single-map-always-the-same gameplay,....maybe I  get to WZ111 which I would like to get,...or in worst case scenario I ll just take STA,....



sir_hanibal #77 Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:35 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 51924 battles
  • 13
  • [ATST] ATST
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

I just wonder how come every body hits allmost all shots they fired. Can really be that so many are useing the mods that dos all the work for them.

AND befor any say any thing about it dos mot matter just rember that not all are unicomes so yes it dos matter just look at the ebr 75 fl 10 i all most never hit  on the move but it seams like  most other that drive that tank dos and its whit He for 3-400 meters on the move. I really dont get how they do that

 

 

 



undutchable80 #78 Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:33 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 11092 battles
  • 3,505
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

AEP-1 infinite large repair kit uses a consumables slot and NOT an equipment slot. It also gives 15% bonus to repair speed in stead of the usual 10%. Also note that you can't run a second (normal) large repair kit with the infinite one, but you can use a small repair kit.

 

Screenshot_20190719-082511~2.png

Source: YouTuber Sam Lockhart



BSHDBCG #79 Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:43 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6062 battles
  • 884
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View Postsir_hanibal, on 18 July 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

I just wonder how come every body hits allmost all shots they fired. Can really be that so many are useing the mods that dos all the work for them.

AND befor any say any thing about it dos mot matter just rember that not all are unicomes so yes it dos matter just look at the ebr 75 fl 10 i all most never hit  on the move but it seams like  most other that drive that tank dos and its whit He for 3-400 meters on the move. I really dont get how they do that

 

 

 

 

Most people just stop up, aim for a bit and take the shot and then move once more. People shooting on the move doesn't hit as often.



Jumping_Turtle #80 Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68028 battles
  • 6,989
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postundutchable80, on 19 July 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

AEP-1 infinite large repair kit uses a consumables slot and NOT an equipment slot. It also gives 15% bonus to repair speed in stead of the usual 10%. Also note that you can't run a second (normal) large repair kit with the infinite one, but you can use a small repair kit.

 

Screenshot_20190719-082511~2.png

Source: YouTuber Sam Lockhart

 

Funny how a youtuber has got that answer quicker than Wargaming. We have been asking about confirmation ever since this news came out.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users