R.I.P. team battles

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Des_Monia #1 Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:29 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12703 battles
  • [D-K-B] D-K-B

Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum here, but I apologize for that and also my bad English .... This has been translated by Google Translate.
It's about the planned abolition of team battles, which I disagree as a passionate TG player.
I have nearly 17.000 team battles on the clock because they are the best in the game and I do not enjoy the rest as much as fun. 
Now with the coming update these should be abolished and I am still very, very many other players are horrified and 
can hardly believe it. Is this supposed to be a bad joke? Unfortunately not ....
What is going on in the minds of Russian WoT developers and bosses?

Well, you'll say the game has so much more to offer than team battles, but that does not really make my life any fun. 
Each mode has its fans, some prefer Random, the others are passionate about driving CW, Bulwark, Tunes, Frontline 
and others are almost exclusively team fighters, because this mode is the most enjoyable. Yes and especially these 
should now be abolished with the next update.
Personally, I think abolition is a big mistake, because with the elimination of team battles, more players will no 
longer play World of Tanks as many see it the way I do and they do not enjoy the rest. Frontline => too monotonous, 
because constantly only the same card and no variety.
Tunes => also not very appealing.
CW => only something for people who belong to a clan and only in the Tier 10 area, which also not everybody likes to drive.
Bulwarks => Well, every now and then nice, but just no team battles ... although these come closest to the TG. Unfortunately, 
these are not included in the rating.
With the abolition of the game gives me nothing more and it is another step to break the game, as it continues to expand. 
There would be so much potential that WoT still hides in itself, but there is probably no human on it or maybe you do not want it .... :(
Please reconsider your decision and let us have the team battles.
If you see it that way, please leave your opinion there in this post.

Sincerely, a little noob

Edited by Des_Monia, 14 July 2019 - 08:43 AM.

Tigerfish_Torpedo #2 Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:42 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33420 battles
  • [T0MS] T0MS

Heya OP!

Whilst TG never really interested me, I hope that WG listens to your feedback. I can see that your fun derives from an outdated game mode, and to that end, hope WG reconsiders; lest you find less enjoyment with the game, following the abolition of your favourite mode. I actually found your post somewhat moving - it's surprising that Google Translate's algorithm can convey such emotion within a post. Bravo.   

Des_Monia #3 Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:49 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12703 battles
  • [D-K-B] D-K-B
Especially in the team battles the players are welded together. For the most part, really good friendships are created,
as everyone is fighting together to defeat the enemy with united strength. If there are other friends in the opposing team then it's even more fun.
What have we all ridden together over nights in team battles. We laughed, cursed and drank together once in a while ...
Not together in one room, but still together and yet each on their own in Teamspeak .... No other game mode can do that.

And that should be taken now so many players ...
A very big mistake I think .....

Edited by Des_Monia, 14 July 2019 - 08:51 AM.

Bulldog_Drummond #4 Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:58 PM

General

• Player
  • 32508 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDes_Monia, on 14 July 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

Especially in the team battles the players are welded together. For the most part, really good friendships are created,
as everyone is fighting together to defeat the enemy with united strength. If there are other friends in the opposing team then it's even more fun.
What have we all ridden together over nights in team battles. We laughed, cursed and drank together once in a while ...
Not together in one room, but still together and yet each on their own in Teamspeak .... No other game mode can do that.

Certainly in my own clan there are one or two TB toons set up each evening, usually with spare players on the reserve list.  As the clan is totally disorganised (and appeals to people who don't like being organised) I don't think we win a lot of our TBs, but those who participate seem to have a great time.

Dava_117 #5 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 21985 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

OP, many of us would like to save TBs too.

Why don't you vote on the TB poll made by one of us?

http://forum.worldof...tinued-with-16/

Feel free to leave a comment to to bump the thread up. :)

Jumping_Turtle #6 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 67283 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

and express your feelings about this removal also in

http://forum.worldof...e-discontinued/

Des_Monia #7 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12703 battles
  • [D-K-B] D-K-B

Especially where the game is in a state of flux and not only in the positive, a sneeze is taken away, 
which really takes a lot in many respects to us team match lovers. Fun, 
community and cohesion are represented in team battles but for the most part very strong where it decreases in other areas. How many rain over increasing .... 
how should I express that now without attacking certain players, which is not my intention .... 
brutalization, aggression (insults, insults) which increases more and more. Then there are the game 
mechanics added to be changed, which also belong to but taking away a very popular section is a step backward. 
In my opinion, you should also expand this to create / maintain your favorite mode for everyone. 
Then one neglects then once the tank development and puts its knowledge, time and development into the maps, play modes etc ... 
But something to paint which is very popular ....
For my part I have a lot of premium tanks (50 pieces), premium playing time which I would not have invested without the fun of 
he team battles and apart from all the money I invested there, I would not invest that much time in this game there are no 
longer any team battles and would then look for another game or play more games where you do not put away the best things .... 
And I hope that someone who has something to say at WG thinks about it and I hope that other team-combat-lovers raise their voices in a reasonable argument ...

#teamgefechtesollenbleiben

12:24 Added after 3 minutes

View PostDava_117, on 14 July 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

OP, many of us would like to save TBs too.

Why don't you vote on the TB poll made by one of us?

http://forum.worldof...tinued-with-16/

Feel free to leave a comment to to bump the thread up. :)

Because I did not know that, but done it immediately. :)

Edited by Des_Monia, 14 July 2019 - 01:28 PM.

mpf1959 #8 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24966 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDes_Monia, on 14 July 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

Agreed, especially when it appears there is not even a sound reason to delete them! I cant grasp WG's thinking with this.

Des_Monia #9 Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12703 battles
  • [D-K-B] D-K-B
The problem with all our displeasure and our arguments etc. is that it does not interest people at WG and you do what you want. 
The only thing that is really interested in it, 
that the ruble does not roll anymore and that I find very, very pity .... :(
If it were democratic, one would have asked for our opinion beforehand ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users