EBR 75 *and other french cars* crew skills?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FTR #1 Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:35 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15899 battles

I unlocked 5th skill on my french light crew and I have no clue what to grab next. I am not gonna pay gold to retrain my crew so I would rather pick the correct skill right away.

Gunner:

Brothers in Arms, Concealment, Repairs, Snap Shot

Next skill: Designated Target or Armorer or Deadeye

Driver:

Brothers in Arms, Concealment, Repairs, Smooth Ride

Next skill: Controlled Impact or Off-Road Driving or Preventive Maintenance or Clutch Braking

Radio Operator:

Brothers in Arms, Situational Awarness, Repairs, Concealment

Next skill: Call of Vengeance or Signal Boosting or Relaying

I also heard some of the skills don't even work on wheeled vehicles so it makes it even more confusing. Please help me out.

Edited by FTR, 15 July 2019 - 04:35 PM.

DeadLecter #2 Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31023 battles

The most important ones are Full BiA, Camo and repair. Then 6th sense for commander and whatever the H you want. I'm right now training my 5th skill and considering it takes decades to fully train the crew I don't really care about it anymore.

By the way my 4th and 5th skills are as follows:

Commander: 6th sense and Recon

Gunner: Snap Shot and Dead Eye

Driver: Smooth Ride and Clutch braking

Radio Op: Situational Awareness and Call for Vengeance 

If you take food instead of FE, it wise to train FE for 5th skill.

Oldewolfe #3 Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 521 battles

Using my EBR75 Crew thru that and the EBR's 90 and 105, BiA is their First Skill as a Given...      Second Skills are 6th and Full Camo if I recall with Repairs, Snap, Controlled Impact, and Sit Aware for their 3rd Set....       When they hit 4th, I'll go Recon on the Commander and Full Repair on the Rest....

I use the Enhanced Suspension on my EBR's due to the Need everyone feels to Run one of these things Down....       This grants me an Additional 50% to the Sispension Health as it is and Adding Controlled Impact makes Ramming my EBR not a Great Idea....     Going Full Repair on the Crew will Limit any potential Down Time for Wheel Issues to amost Zero....     Basically, my Plan is to make them as Unstoppanle as I can....        Other than the EBR75, the 105 and 90 got a Rammer and the 75 got the Stabilizer since the Autoloader means No Rammer.....

My Lynx is a whole other Story as I based that one All about the Guns, Plural....     I Like all 3 Guns on the Lynx, and their Capabilities make it a Very Effective TD when needed to be.....       Went Stabilizer, Rammer, and Vents on the Lynx with Full Camo First and Mandatory S Skills for 2nd.....       They're only 85% thru those, but Full Repairs will be 3rd for them.....      

Frontline will get the EBR Crew over the Top and into their 4th Skills....     Lynx Crew will need more Work to get there....

tajj7 #4 Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:07 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27757 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Snap shot and smooth ride are a waste of skills, the dispersions are so low that you make basically no difference. On the EBR 75 the turret dispersion is 0.04 and it stays at 0.04 with Snap Shots, and the movement dispersion is 0.08 and it only goes down to a 0.07 with smooth ride. 

Camo, repairs, sixth sense, BIA, both view range skills, those are the main important ones. 

Designated target is useful, especially if you pair it up with directive that WG seems to hand masses out of, because the two in combo I think make people stay spotted for 4 or even 5 seconds longer and that could mean lots of extra spotting damage. 

Off road driving will help and its better than clutch breaking anyway (which I am not sure works on WVs) because it will increase your ground resistances which helps with acceleration and turning on bad terrain. 

And firefighting and preventative maintenance make using food safer, which on WVs food is important because you need everything you can for the view range. 

PayMore #5 Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26526 battles
In short; You can just have an 50% crew in it and still own!

Edited by PayMore, 16 July 2019 - 10:46 AM.

Rati_Festa #6 Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 49078 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostPayMore, on 16 July 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

In short; You cant just have an 50% crew in it and still own!

Funnily enough in FL I have been training a second WV crew starting from 80%.... and it holds up pretty well. The mode is that frantic and reaction-based rather than min/max stats ie camo/view range it still very competitive as the main asset is raw speed and that isn't really influenced by crew skill. It's awful in randoms though.

I have the Lynx and the EBR 75 now running in FL :)

Edited by Rati_Festa, 16 July 2019 - 12:33 PM.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:23 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71481 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostPayMore, on 16 July 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

In short; You can just have an 50% crew in it and still own!

On the tier 6 & 7 in randoms with that reload, driver and view range? I doubt it. I would love to see you try. The tier 8 prem in FL? I suspect it could. As there you have more room so the lack of a good driver doesn't hinder you. And spot more close up to the cap vs far back. As I've done 3 crew's from 75% and up there as is via FL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users