When is WG finally going to tell trash players that win in Frontline gives nothing extra?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

BlackBloodBandit #1 Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5834 battles
So many battles ruined by people who destroy the objectives before we even capped all zones or give attackers no chance to cap zones, so the battles are over in 10 min. No time to get ranks, so wasting my time, for only low reward, only because of selfish players. They won't be watching the forum..  - hell no! it's a place where you might learn something from other players - so WG needs to make this clear in a different way.

Edited by BlackBloodBandit, 16 July 2019 - 12:45 PM.

Rati_Festa #2 Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 49078 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Perhaps WG should make winning give extra? Is that not the answer?

onderschepper #3 Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

A Match Bonus would be one way around this, which increases in value the longer the battle goes on and the more Zones are Capped/ Defended.

That way an attacking team would have the incentive to Cap all Zones, but to also maximise the number of attempts and the length of time attacking.

Likewise defenders would have the incentive to repel borders for awhile, but to also give ground so as to, once again, maximise the length of time.

It would be helpful if DEF took longer to cap, thus incentivising teams to secure ABC to take advantage of the bonus to capping speed that provides.

ThorgrimBrenadim #4 Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32367 battles

Last two games first roffelstomp of lights on D then to objectives EBR's and LT 432  no chance for mediums heavys to counter and then attacking on C they defend it to the bitter end it was probably close to 20 v 20 and not one single defender has the brains to realise 2 zones left to cap means at least an extra 4 minutes on the clock.

It is getting so bad I think some players are doing it deliberately to ruin FL for those attempting to complete the mission.

Cast0r #5 Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37769 battles
  • [FARM-] FARM-

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 16 July 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

Last two games first roffelstomp of lights on D then to objectives EBR's and LT 432  no chance for mediums heavys to counter and then attacking on C they defend it to the bitter end it was probably close to 20 v 20 and not one single defender has the brains to realise 2 zones left to cap means at least an extra 4 minutes on the clock.

It is getting so bad I think some players are doing it deliberately to ruin FL for those attempting to complete the mission.

The game is total PANTS atm with these french wheeled tanks, FL or otherwise, it just shows up a lot more in FL. Other tanks have crap accuracy and it takes all bloody day to aim, its a total Frickin joke to see one of these guys going round in circles behind our lines while getting shot at from literally EVERYONE  and not taking a SINGLE hit.... even when they do get hit its a no damage wheel shot....  it makes me want to BARF when i see it, its the single most dumbest thing WG have done, its up there with the 268.4

I get it wheeled tanks ok, im not against it, something needs to change though, to see them running around behind our lines for ages without dying is just plain STUPID

come on WG get your brain out your wallet for once!

eekeeboo #6 Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:23 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46913 battles

Please feel free to add your feedback to the feedback thread and not create another thread. Thank-you. 

P.S. Boop of nope. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users