• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Buki_2K #1 Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7435 battles
  • [-DSI-] -DSI-

Hello,

I'm looking for a clan that is at least moderately active, as I'm looking to play as much as I can to grab the campaign rewards, but also to play as many skirmishes as I can (credits and xp income). My current clan is relatively active, but very often there is exactly 10 players online and there is no place for a player like me that has only one tier 10 (and that only happens on Friday and Saturday, other days there is just not enough players for Clan Wars/Skirmishes/Global Map).

I'm a relatively new player (7k games, first account, no re-roll obviously), willing to learn, and I can spare just enough free time to consider myself an active player (between 1 and 6 hours per day, relatively flexible if needed).

Fluent in English, I come from Serbia (so I can speak and understand most of the languages from Balkan), I have Teamspeak.

Currently only one tier 10 (Type 5), will get Cent AX in the next couple of days, working on the 5A and G. W. E 100 as well. Couple of tier 8s (FV4202, TS-5, ISU-152, Pershing), and a Crom in case we play tier 6 Skirmishes (which I have rarely encountered so far). I may also re-purchase old tier 8s or grind new ones if necessary.

My personal rating is just under 4000 now, climbing steadily for the last couple of weeks, will pass the 4k mark soon (I don't care much about my rating but I feel like it might be important to a future clan).

So if there is a clan that would welcome a player like me, let me know!

Cheers!

Edited by Buki_2K, 16 July 2019 - 11:52 PM.

DuckPhobia #2 Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6889 battles
  • [W0WW] W0WW

Hey Buddy, 

If you use Discord as well you are more than welcome to Join us, we have players who are active in most of the upper Tiers (6 upwards) not solely Tier X. Very active clan as you might be able to see we competed in the recent fire trail event and we are doing consistent clan wars activities. 

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a discord link.

Cheers

Commander Ducky

sfHeroClass #3 Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:06 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1522 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

Attention: @Tanker looking for a world of tanks team

WolfPack World of Tanks Europe : command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in World of Tanks Europe

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPKN

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play World of Tanks Europe - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, War Thunder , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

Also tagged with clan, looking, for, player, experience, skirmishes, global map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users