• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

corujaowl #1 Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9930 battles
  • [USSRX] USSRX

Hi All!

I'm opening my own stream channel. Though the content itself is oriented on Russian-speaking audience, I'm playing on Euro-servers and will be streaming them.

One of the stream's weekly topics will be Gold Motivation show, where all of you can participate and earn up to 1000 gold. 

• What do you need to do??? Be on-line at the time the stream starts, follow the general chat announcements, join the special created room, accept the challenge, win.
  • When? Each Friday evening, 20:00 (GMT +3 time zone).
  • Where? 1st server, Gold Motivation in-game channel, password - 1000gold

Following are the show's concept, rules and restrictions.

Can a result-motivated player have an impact on a battle's fate? What if that player isn't alone, but a part of a platoon? Even more: what if in case of a win he gets up to 1000 gold? Let's see if he can...

How does the show works? A randomly chosen player receives a challenge to win 3 out of 4 games in a row for a price of 500 gold. There are though certain rules and restrictions:

• All 4 games should be played in platoon with me;
  • If played on tiers 8-10 you receive a bonus of 250 gold, if survived in 3 out of 4 games - 250 more.
  • A player can ban any map he wants, invite a friend as a third platoon member (who will not be a part of the challenge), and choose for me any tank he prefers from the available in the garage
  • The second loss immediately fails the challenge and finishes it. No additional tries.
  • The game ended by a draw isn't counted and should be re-played
  • In case of an inadequate behavior of the player or his friend the challenge could be cancelled by my decision with no compensation
  • In case of Force Majeure the challenge could be stopped or cancelled with an option for a renewing in the future.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Gold Motivation.jpg   63.09K

Edited by corujaowl, 21 July 2019 - 12:02 AM.

corujaowl #2 Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9930 battles
  • [USSRX] USSRX

First stream is tomorrow at 20:00 (GMT +3 time zone)

Edited by corujaowl, 20 July 2019 - 11:55 PM.

Also tagged with stream, youtube, gold, gifts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users