Jump to content


fire trail bet's worth it?


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

andreptr2 #1 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9695 battles
  • 1
  • [HOTPT] HOTPT
  • Member since:
    11-10-2016

Should  i bet 5000 bonds on one of the fire trail tanks is it worth it?

And will i still lose bonds if i dont get the tank?



fwhaatpiraat #2 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56520 battles
  • 1,438
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
5000 bonds won't be enough to win the auction. You will probably need 25k+ bonds.

8126Jakobsson #3 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:39 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 77179 battles
  • 4,772
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
There's no way you'd get a tank for 5k. :P

DarkSephirot #4 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 38965 battles
  • 58
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
anyway if you not won the bet u take back your bound.......the calculation is about the fame points cost for the all 8000 ppl who take the tank and is around 20500 fame points so the minimium is to bet 21k or more at mine advice if you really wanna take the tank

shane73tank #5 Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:56 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32056 battles
  • 2,125
  • [BC-X] BC-X
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014
What about the m60 or 121b - doubt they will cost so much 

Benistown_GagsoisbisteDD #6 Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16876 battles
  • 886
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015

View Postshane73tank, on 18 July 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

What about the m60 or 121b - doubt they will cost so much 

 

Its all from the same pool of tanks, only the bond amount matters not the tank you choose

Spurtung #7 Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:27 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 72674 battles
  • 6,234
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Postshane73tank, on 18 July 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

What about the m60 or 121b - doubt they will cost so much 

 

The top 1000 bets get the tank they choose.

It's 1000 tanks total, not 1000 of each of the possible four.



shane73tank #8 Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:24 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 32056 battles
  • 2,125
  • [BC-X] BC-X
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View PostBenistown_GagsoisbisteDD, on 18 July 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

View Postshane73tank, on 18 July 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

What about the m60 or 121b - doubt they will cost so much 

 

Its all from the same pool of tanks, only the bond amount matters not the tank you choose

 

View PostSpurtung, on 19 July 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

View Postshane73tank, on 18 July 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

What about the m60 or 121b - doubt they will cost so much 

 

The top 1000 bets get the tank they choose.

It's 1000 tanks total, not 1000 of each of the possible four.

Thanks guys, I should not be surprised at this , typical WG , I normally think of an auction as where you bid for something specific and as such the market sets the price , but this way someone who wants an m60 has to try to outbid people who are bidding for a different product (fv/907)


Edited by shane73tank, 19 July 2019 - 05:24 AM.


Aggeee #9 Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13733 battles
  • 25
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    07-30-2011

View Postshane73tank, on 19 July 2019 - 04:24 AM, said:

 

Thanks guys, I should not be surprised at this , typical WG , I normally think of an auction as where you bid for something specific and as such the market sets the price , but this way someone who wants an m60 has to try to outbid people who are bidding for a different product (fv/907)

 

No you really shouldnt be suprised at all, its been in the rules the whole time so i cant see why anyone would be suprised.

 

15.4. At the end of the auction, the players who made the highest 1,000 bids will receive their selected vehicle from the bid window.


Edited by Aggeee, 20 July 2019 - 12:08 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users