Trick ? OR Help?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Witch_King__Angmar #1 Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4240 battles

- Mod help tool by some, trick by some.

- A mod(modifications) is a change in which one or more aspects of a video game appear, for example, appear or behave by players or fans of a video game.

- Color(xvm) indicators such as win rate in the game how much in the game you choose to play the enemy, even if it directs you to play this mode, or do you act according to the man do the trick?

- The enemy opposite; Do you get angry at the game ;Whenever, enemy using against you, Aimbot or mode (whatever is in favor of the enemy) to hit the yours target in your ammunition or warehouse or in turret masses.

- Let's come to the fact that the job is a spoken topic, I read the title like a few months ago;The tricks ban for a week, and if he does it again, ban indefinitely;As a result, 109 people are on the Your Recap of Fire Trail ,took ban gamer, but is there any more cheating?,Half of the number of players in the game have mod and there are more than a quarter pre-buyers.
- In my opinion, the WG is bluntly tolerating these modes,The player who cheated gets a ban without offending.

- When the game first came out in 2010, when I watched the game with my friend when there were 2-3 tank trees, did the first versions have mod? or why now.

- I'm not a good player, I'm playing for pleasure;Such operations have the effect of accelerating the transition phase by acting as a catalyst to the player during gameplay, in short, fast-pounding and defeating the enemy.I'm getting cold in the game like this.

- We want modless and clear good games, we want to play without mod eu2 server.if have the mode of the game center can not login.as well as constructive jobs and we expect news.

Note: Sorry about that issue,my English is not good.

hierrark #2 Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:34 PM

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 1629 battles
  • [BII] BII

Moving this thread to the Community Area > Mods Sub-forum

Beware not to speak about non authorised discussion subject  according to the forum rules please, thank you.

CMDR Hierrark

Xandania #3 Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41428 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

View PostWitch_King__Angmar, on 20 July 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

No worries - I got you covered (hopefully ^.^)

Changed to probably better readable english by another non-native speaker - dear OP, please correct me if I misread your intentions

- Mods are helpful tools to some, cheats to others.

- A mod(modifications) is change the appearance of one or more aspects of a video game, used by players or fans of a video game.

- Color(xvm) indicators based on things such as win rate decide how you choose to engage the enemy. Does it affect your playstyle to knwo how good or bad the other players in the battle are?

- The other side of the medal: Do you get angry with the game whenever an enemy is using mods against you, like aimbot (or whatever is favoured by the enemy) to hit you in your ammunition or crit other parts of your tank?

- Let's come to the fact of the topic I read like a few months ago; Cheaters get banned  for a week, and if he does it again indefinitely;As a result 109 people got banned during the Fire Trail, but is there any more cheating? Half of the number of players in the game have mod and amongst them there is more than a quarter on premium account.
- In my opinion, the WG is bluntly tolerating these mods, The player who cheats should get a ban immediately upon being found out.

- When the game first came out in 2010, I watched the game with my friend. When there were 2-3 tank trees, did the first versions have mods? And if not, why now?

- I'm not a good player, I'm playing for pleasure/fun; Such things happening have the effect of speeding up the rate players can get frustrated in battle. In short, battles get faster-paced and rapidly decided. My feelings towards these battles are cold at best.

- We want modless and clear good games, we want to play without mods -  so for example eu2 server should not allow players with mods to connect. We expect this issue to be addressed constructively and await a reply.

Dear OP, please check if I got your message right - if I made mistakes, feel free to correct me and point me in the right direction.

Witch_King__Angmar #4 Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4240 battles

View PostXandania, on 20 July 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

No worries - I got you covered (hopefully ^.^)

Dear OP, please check if I got your message right - if I made mistakes, feel free to correct me and point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much,Thank you for your corrections and help.:)

Edited by Witch_King__Angmar, 20 July 2019 - 07:41 PM.

Bordhaw #5 Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14492 battles

View PostWitch_King__Angmar, on 20 July 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

- Mod help tool by some, trick by some.

- A mod(modifications) is a change in which one or more aspects of a video game appear, for example, appear or behave by players or fans of a video game.

- Color(xvm) indicators such as win rate in the game how much in the game you choose to play the enemy, even if it directs you to play this mode, or do you act according to the man do the trick?

- The enemy opposite; Do you get angry at the game ;Whenever, enemy using against you, Aimbot or mode (whatever is in favor of the enemy) to hit the yours target in your ammunition or warehouse or in turret masses.

- Let's come to the fact that the job is a spoken topic, I read the title like a few months ago;The tricks ban for a week, and if he does it again, ban indefinitely;As a result, 109 people are on the Your Recap of Fire Trail ,took ban gamer, but is there any more cheating?,Half of the number of players in the game have mod and there are more than a quarter pre-buyers.
- In my opinion, the WG is bluntly tolerating these modes,The player who cheated gets a ban without offending.

- When the game first came out in 2010, when I watched the game with my friend when there were 2-3 tank trees, did the first versions have mod? or why now.

- I'm not a good player, I'm playing for pleasure;Such operations have the effect of accelerating the transition phase by acting as a catalyst to the player during gameplay, in short, fast-pounding and defeating the enemy.I'm getting cold in the game like this.

- We want modless and clear good games, we want to play without mod eu2 server.if have the mode of the game center can not login.as well as constructive jobs and we expect news.

Stop playing German T8 heavies and you might win more games? 

elektrosmoker #6 Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20371 battles
- if u dont like mods, just dont install some!

- only about 5 out of 15 palyers are using xvm (per round - u can see it when u have xvm activated and there´s an "x" in the playerspanel) -> so what about the others that are focussing you in battle? all cheaters?

- aimbots are useless!

- users with illegal mods that give advantages (tundra, lasers, ...) are banned very quickly!
(it often takes only one or two rounds to identify them and then u will get a 7 day ban, the second ban is permanent)

- premium users who are using illegal mods get banned too and are not ignored by wg (confirmed)!

- also, why the heck this thread even exists? there are plenty of these when u use the search...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users