Jump to content


Bond Equipment


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: M48 Patton Bond Equipment (18 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Which piece of equipment should I buy first?

  1. Improved Rammer (7 votes [38.89%])

    Percentage of vote: 38.89%

  2. Improved Vertical Stabiliser (1 vote [5.56%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.56%

  3. Improved Ventilation (10 votes [55.56%])

    Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Hide poll

Scarabytes #1 Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2582 battles
  • 6
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

I want to waste my bonds on improved equipment, not sure which one I should get first for M48 Patton

 

Improved Rammer

Improved Vstab

Improved Vents

 

What's your thoughts?



XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Can you please wait a bit? The bond shop is supposed to be open soon. You might find something interesting to waste bonds on because improved equipment have marginal effect at best.



PayMore #3 Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26611 battles
  • 650
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
Go vents, its the most democratic thing for american crew since it helps all. If you wanna triumph go rammer. Its just like shoveling in there!

Sfinski #4 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:01 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35746 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

Can you please wait a bit? The bond shop is supposed to be open soon. You might find something interesting to waste bonds on because improved equipment have marginal effect at best.

 

It's been supposed to open quite a while now. Still nothing. Might have to wait half a year or more for it still.

Scarabytes #5 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2582 battles
  • 6
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

Can you please wait a bit? The bond shop is supposed to be open soon. You might find something interesting to waste bonds on because improved equipment have marginal effect at best.

 

I'm not interested in the bond shop

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:06 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSfinski, on 21 July 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

It's been supposed to open quite a while now. Still nothing. Might have to wait half a year or more for it still.

 

Personally i prefer to get a tier 8 premium than a piece of equipment that gives very little advantage. September/October will be my best guess.

16:06 Added after 0 minutes

View PostScarabytes, on 21 July 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

I'm not interested in the bond shop

 

Vents!

Sfinski #7 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35746 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

 

Personally i prefer to get a tier 8 premium than a piece of equipment that gives very little advantage. September/October will be my best guess.

 

Doubt one equipment price is enough for t8 prem. I'd say min. 10k bonds for t8s, and not the good ones either. They've said that 20k would be highest price, but that has to be really good tank then. Like CW reward tank level of good, either it's again waste.



Bulldog_Drummond #8 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 32707 battles
  • 10,168
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014
I think we all got some free bonds earlier this year, certainly I did.  Mine went on some super-vents for my KV-220.  My 7 skill crew in that needs all the help it can get.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSfinski, on 21 July 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

Doubt one equipment price is enough for t8 prem. I'd say min. 10k bonds for t8s, and not the good ones either. They've said that 20k would be highest price, but that has to be really good tank then. Like CW reward tank level of good, either it's again waste.

 

Certainly the amount of bonds used for a single piece of equipment will be better contributed towards a tier 8 premium in my opinion but the OP already said he's not interested in buying tanks.


Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 21 July 2019 - 05:16 PM.


HassenderZerhacker #10 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:19 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 30073 battles
  • 3,160
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostScarabytes, on 21 July 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

I want to waste my bonds on improved equipment, not sure which one I should get first for M48 Patton

 

Improved Rammer

Improved Vstab

Improved Vents

 

What's your thoughts?

 

got all three on my Spaghetto

Sfinski #11 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:22 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35746 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

 

Certainly the amount of bonds used for a single piece of equipment will be better contributed towards a tier 8 premium in my opinion but the OP already said he's not interested in buying tanks.

 

Depends what t8 prem. There's a lot of them I wouldnt touch even if I were paid.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #12 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:26 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSfinski, on 21 July 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

Depends what t8 prem. There's a lot of them I wouldnt touch even if I were paid.

 

Which is irrelevant since we are not talking about the bond shop anymore.

Sfinski #13 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:28 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35746 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

 

Which is irrelevant since we are not talking about the bond shop anymore.

 

I were.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #14 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:33 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSfinski, on 21 July 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

I were.

 

Fascinating stuff, until the OP made it clear he isn't interested. They're his bonds and his thread!

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 21 July 2019 - 05:38 PM.


Sfinski #15 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35746 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

 

Fascinating stuff, until the OP made it clear he isn't interested. It's his bonds and his thread!

 

Doesn't stop us talking about the bond shop as we started it, like you didn't feel need to stop posting animal pics with eekeeboo in the How to remain calm thread.



ExclamationMark #16 Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:31 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16788 battles
  • 4,413
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

For the M48 only? Rammer. Gun handling and general tank performance is already extremely good in the M48, improved VStab/vents would barely make a noticeable difference.

For the people saying wait for bond shop - I'd be incredibly surprised if even T8 tanks (such as the IS5, KV4 Kres. etc) are sold for under 20k bonds, so really there is no point waiting for it when OP probably has less than 10k bonds.



Scarabytes #17 Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2582 battles
  • 6
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostExclamationMark, on 21 July 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

For the M48 only? Rammer. Gun handling and general tank performance is already extremely good in the M48, improved VStab/vents would barely make a noticeable difference.

For the people saying wait for bond shop - I'd be incredibly surprised if even T8 tanks (such as the IS5, KV4 Kres. etc) are sold for under 20k bonds, so really there is no point waiting for it when OP probably has less than 10k bonds.

 

I have 6,000 which is enough for 1 piece of equipment

XxKuzkina_MatxX #18 Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:43 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 53231 battles
  • 4,653
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

You can get 3k more bonds through the referral program. 1500 bonds per recruit if you haven't used that already.

 

Referral program rewards

 



Rainbowkiss83 #19 Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 21748 battles
  • 138
  • [_HATE] _HATE
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
If you can mount it, vents

Scarabytes #20 Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2582 battles
  • 6
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 21 July 2019 - 06:43 PM, said:

You can get 3k more bonds through the referral program. 1500 bonds per recruit if you haven't used that already.

 

Referral program rewards

 

 

hmm, will try it




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users