Jump to content


Where can I find the old premium hangar?


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:27 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50816 battles
  • 2,266
  • [NOPAS] NOPAS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

this one:

 

 

I tried all the possible mods, can anyone tell me where to find it? ty 



Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 8756 battles
  • 6,042
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

In your dreams~ :girl:

 

Like seriously, its gone for good unless WG changes their minds.

 

Even my GUP hangar is gone until they finish renegotiating with the GUP franchise holders over continued collaboration.


Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 23 July 2019 - 01:44 PM.


Balc0ra #3 Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 71481 battles
  • 19,963
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 23 July 2019 - 01:43 PM, said:

In your dreams~ :girl:

 

Like seriously, its gone for good unless WG changes their minds.

 

Even my GUP hangar is gone until they finish renegotiating with the GUP franchise holders over continued collaboration.

 

Well... we can always hope that the WOT team picks up the dock option setting from the WOWS team. As they have every dock available to be selected. Be they old, new, minimalistic, or past event docks. Like the space one. It's still there if you want it. Not gone the next patch. So you don't have to look for updated mods to get it each time they up the WOT version.

Homer_J #4 Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:16 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31767 battles
  • 34,915
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostValkyrionX, on 23 July 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

this one:

I miss it too.  Getting sick of the bug bites living in the woods.  I'm sure I've caught some terrible disease from it.

 

I believe it needs the old game engine though, so it's not just a matter of dropping the old files in.

 

If you are sick of the bears pooping in the back of your arty like me then you can use this one - https://wgmods.net/996/



onderschepper #5 Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2168 battles
  • 696
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    05-17-2019

..........PS4 :hiding:



ValkyrionX #6 Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:40 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50816 battles
  • 2,266
  • [NOPAS] NOPAS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
the current garage looks like a damn refugee camp lost in a forest inspired by Tolkien's fantasies,missing elves, dwarves and hobbits.
 
I want my old premium garage, I'm sick of this rubbish.


Homer_J #7 Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31767 battles
  • 34,915
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostValkyrionX, on 23 July 2019 - 04:40 PM, said:

the current garage looks like a damn refugee camp lost in a forest inspired by Tolkien's fantasies,missing elves, dwarves and hobbits.
 
I want my old premium garage, I'm sick of this rubbish.

 

Robin Hood in the forest of Barnsdale springs to mind.

 

Barnsdale, not Sherwood, not ruddy Nottingham.  Bloomin southerners stealing our fictitious characters.:angry:



Bordhaw #8 Posted 23 July 2019 - 06:30 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14476 battles
  • 4,492
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostValkyrionX, on 23 July 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

this one:

 

 

I tried all the possible mods, can anyone tell me where to find it? ty 

 

This one has plenty to choose from not sure if that one is in there. 

rsanders5 #9 Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28407 battles
  • 565
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 23 July 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

 

Robin Hood in the forest of Barnsdale springs to mind.

 

Barnsdale, not Sherwood, not ruddy Nottingham.  Bloomin southerners stealing our fictitious characters.:angry:

 

 Why would someone from Barnsdale worry about the 

Sheriff of Nottingham? Besides I do believe that Robin 

Hood is Sir Robin of Loxley. You can have Sheffield, BUT 

we are keeping Robin in Sherwood. :P



Xandania #10 Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41394 battles
  • 1,522
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View Postrsanders5, on 23 July 2019 - 06:37 PM, said:

 

 Why would someone from Barnsdale worry about the 

Sheriff of Nottingham? Besides I do believe that Robin 

Hood is Sir Robin of Loxley. You can have Sheffield, BUT 

we are keeping Robin in Sherwood. :P

 



Homer_J #11 Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31767 battles
  • 34,915
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postrsanders5, on 23 July 2019 - 07:37 PM, said:

 

 You can have Sheffield,

 

No thanks.  It may have been part of the West Riding but we are happy to let that and the rest of the People's Republic go.

Edited by Homer_J, 23 July 2019 - 08:49 PM.


rsanders5 #12 Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28407 battles
  • 565
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostHomer_J, on 23 July 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

 

No thanks.  It may have been part of the West Riding but we are happy to let that and the rest of the People's Republic go.

 

 No thanks, you can keep Sheffield, it's bad enough have a Sheffield postcode 

in Nottinghamshire, without adding the city as well.



Blubba #13 Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:26 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 59429 battles
  • 2,301
  • Member since:
    05-30-2011
North of Watford.... bloody foreigners *mumble mumble*




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users