1/2 way through

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SaintMaddenus #1 Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:50 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 37379 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

So we 1/2 way through the year,   Feed-back so far.  Well it started well intended.

now, with absolutely NO replies from WOT management, nor apparent fixes the feedback has descended into the usual nerf/buff debates.

What an absolute shame.   I'm sure EEkeboo started with good intentions but like most staff has to follow the company line.

The comments we have received indicates, well,  that actually it's true.  WG don't give a  flying reproductive process usually using a phrase that begins with F on players suggestions on this forum and only listen to people if err I actually don't know when.

Seriously WG the longer you go not addressing issues such as reticle delays in aiming, spawn camping and map issues regarding A B C cap balance, the longer you will hear the Mimimimimi stuff about arty, wheelies and people's mums. Cmon, give your client/customer base some proper feedback.

Dis4ster #2 Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:31 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 28837 battles

Defenders need to have the ability to leave their tank whenever they want(not when spotted or within render distance of enemies + without losing respawns, maybe) so that they can help stopping an enemy lemming rush(thats the attackers advantage, surprise moments) somewhere where they could never get in time even with 80 kmh speed.

And for fochs sake let us chose where we want to spawn the exact spot not just the line in which we want to be.

undutchable80 #3 Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:02 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 11079 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDis4ster, on 23 July 2019 - 09:31 PM, said:

And for fochs sake let us chose where we want to spawn the exact spot not just the line in which we want to be.

I wouldnt mind spawning at least close to the indicator when in your respawn garage. On average, I will spawn 500m away from the cap circle, which means I never make it back in time to help decap when at least 2 tanks are inside it, unless I take a LT, when sometimes I feel a HT is better suited for the situation.

EDIT: Also please add a third repair point for the defenders at the objectives. Preferrably between obj 1 and 2. 

Edited by undutchable80, 24 July 2019 - 01:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users