Just bought a KV-85 and I have a 28% win rate with it. What am I doing wrong?

kv-85 noob help win rate

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

dan_dix #21 Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18458 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 26 July 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

Those are the important crew skill he/she should have in order.

Well, that's the ridiculous part. The skills are important, but she can not get them now can she? "In order" doesn't mean anything, she would have to play a lot, quite a lot to get to that level of skill and to the "gaming experience" she is looking for.

So the actual better advice is more on the lines of "suck it up, because you can't do anything better at the moment, you have to be cannon fodder for a very very long time until you will get to enjoy this game".

XxKuzkina_MatxX #22 Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View Postdan_dix, on 26 July 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

Well, that's the ridiculous part. The skills are important, but she can not get them now can she?

Nope, that's just the part you don't understand. He/she can get them whenever he/she gets them. It doesn't need to be in tier 6 or in the KV-85. He/she will grind the KV-85 as a fast as possible as i said in my post and continue grinding those skills along the line to the IS-7. I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension.

"In order" doesn't mean anything, she would have to play a lot, quite a lot to get to that level of skill and to the "gaming experience" she is looking for.

'In order' means a lot if you actually know how the game works. Every reset done for credits or free costs large amounts of XP meaning battles and effort lost. So the order is very important unless you can reset and retrain every crew member on every tank along the line for gold. Keeping the order as close as possible means efficient training of the crews, better tank handling and eventually better performance.

So the actual better advice is more on the lines of "suck it up, because you can't do anything better at the moment, you have to be cannon fodder for a very very long time until you will get to enjoy this game".

Not necessarily but it's a choice for some people to blame everything and everyone but themselves. Personally i don't care, after all forums are for venting too but keep me out of it!

Bordhaw #23 Posted 27 July 2019 - 11:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14824 battles

View PostMecha_Muffin_Cat, on 24 July 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

I'm still quite new to the game, so any help is greatly appreciated.

btw the reason I got the kv-85 is so that I can get the IS-7.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/3005-newcomers-section/

G_Bg_82 #24 Posted 27 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

• 9579 battles
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_

Hi players,

Since the OP is a new in the game and here on the Forum, this topic is been moved in Newcomer's Section.

Have a nice day !

G_Bg_82

iuytr #25 Posted 27 July 2019 - 11:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11774 battles
What you're doing wrong is using winrate as a measure. Winrate is an utterly meaningless stat unless you're talking hundreds or thousands of battles. Anything less than that it's just random noise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users