Jump to content


Frontline Personal Reserves - Unfair


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sharp1903 #1 Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:13 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 39994 battles
  • 2,379
  • Member since:
    01-10-2014

I just tried FL mode on 1.6 test server. After activating personal reserves, it increased my level by 19 

 

I had prestige 6 and level 11, then look the caps below

 

Spoiler
Spoiler

 

If it comes like this, it will be very unfair to players who grind FL mode patiently. 

 


Edited by Sharp1903, 25 July 2019 - 05:13 PM.


Ragoutrabbit #2 Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10835 battles
  • 1,021
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
WOT is pay to win if you hadn't noticed.

krismorgan #3 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35865 battles
  • 559
  • [UKT] UKT
  • Member since:
    10-18-2013
All i can say is "the dumbing down of wot" continues.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 71585 battles
  • 20,063
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Do you think the paid PR gives you 18 000 for one game? It's for testing. Thus the values are always higher. On live it will give 100%. You get 1200, you get 2400. Not 18 000. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 25 July 2019 - 06:28 PM.


Sharp1903 #5 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:28 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 39994 battles
  • 2,379
  • Member since:
    01-10-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 25 July 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

you think the payed PM gives you 18 000 for one game? It's for testing. On live it will give 100%. You get 1200, you get 2400. Not 18 000. 

 

I hope my friend, but WG makes me frightened about it. :)

Pansenmann #6 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 35983 battles
  • 13,620
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

so there are personal reserves only for frontline mode coming?

where can I read up on this on what they do etc?

 

PS: on live server I am on Prestige 1 level 24 or so



Balc0ra #7 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:36 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 71585 battles
  • 20,063
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostPansenmann, on 25 July 2019 - 06:32 PM, said:

so there are personal reserves only for frontline mode coming?

where can I read up on this on what they do etc?

 

PS: on live server I am on Prestige 1 level 24 or so

 

The only thing they do is give 100% to your ranks. So if you get 900 for Major, you get 1800 points for your ranks. They last for an hour. But if you only can buy them or win them via missions etc is a different matter. 



Bordhaw #8 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:36 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14539 battles
  • 4,535
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostSharp1903, on 25 July 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

I just tried FL mode on 1.6 test server. After activating personal reserves, it increased my level by 19 

 

I had prestige 6 and level 11, then look the caps below

 

Spoiler
 
Spoiler
 

 

If it comes like this, it will be very unfair to players who grind FL mode patiently. 

 

 

WG have to do this else nobody will actually bother to complete all the seasons. 



Pansenmann #9 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 35983 battles
  • 13,620
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostBordhaw, on 25 July 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

 

WG have to do this else nobody will actually bother to complete all the seasons. 

 

If I get enough points to buy STA-2 or WZ tank

without paying any $$

I am happy - if not, not a big deal either.


Edited by Pansenmann, 25 July 2019 - 06:38 PM.


Spurtung #10 Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:46 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 72766 battles
  • 6,234
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostBordhaw, on 25 July 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

 

WG have to do this else nobody will actually bother to complete all the seasons. 

 

I'm 2 resets away from completing it all.

 

Yes, I'm that patient.



7thSyndicate #11 Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46886 battles
  • 686
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012
That´s really not fair at all for the players who invested serious time grinding FL. Now everyone will get the "unique rewards" for the good players like they said, right WG, once again good job. My first time doing a FL season and for sure the last one.

Edited by 7thSyndicate, 25 July 2019 - 07:14 PM.


Balc0ra #12 Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 71585 battles
  • 20,063
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Post7thSyndicate, on 25 July 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

That´s really not fair at all for the players who invested serious time grinding FL. Now everyone will get the "unique rewards" for the good players like they said, right WG, once again good job. My first time doing a FL season and for sure the last one.

 

Not really. As if they are for gold only. Unless you have 30K gold left from Xmas boxes. 2-3 games pr use won't make everyone get it constantly. Even then you still need time. Be that prestige 0 or 5. So I doubt this will have that massive impact. Might make more STA-2 or WZ-111 appear.

Edited by Balc0ra, 25 July 2019 - 07:20 PM.


undutchable80 #13 Posted 25 July 2019 - 08:24 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 11094 battles
  • 3,506
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 25 July 2019 - 07:20 PM, said:

 

Not really. As if they are for gold only. Unless you have 30K gold left from Xmas boxes. 2-3 games pr use won't make everyone get it constantly. Even then you still need time. Be that prestige 0 or 5. So I doubt this will have that massive impact. Might make more STA-2 or WZ-111 appear.

 

How much gold do they cost on the CT? 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users