Homefront - points per victory/defeat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheNightFox #1 Posted 25 July 2019 - 09:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9003 battles

Hey guys. I'd like to know if anyone has the info or experience, how many points do you get for surviving each tier, and for winning/losing.

Personally I have division 10, and since not all my mates do, we only to wave 10 in order to get defeated there (and get 73 points for it). More detailed below:

Defeat at wave 7 - 33 points

Defeat at wave 9 - 57 points

Defeat at wave 10 - 73 points

Anyone knows how much you get for victory at wave 7 (division 2 max) and victory at wave 10?

20:37 Added after 5 minutes

Also, since there is much salt around, imho:

I think it's a REALLY nice mode. The only fault I see is that they match people from different tiers. Tier 1 has no chance at higher difficulty waves, and Tier 3 has no chance either because of those T1 folks. Not everyone can put together a 5 man platoon at all times. This should be corrected. Otherwise, nice formula, I will keep p(l)aying. 

_6i6_ #2 Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17117 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

View PostTheNightFox, on 25 July 2019 - 10:31 PM, said:

Hey guys. I'd like to know if anyone has the info or experience, how many points do you get for surviving each tier, and for winning/losing.

Personally I have division 10, and since not all my mates do, we only to wave 10 in order to get defeated there (and get 73 points for it). More detailed below:

Defeat at wave 7 - 33 points

Defeat at wave 9 - 57 points

Defeat at wave 10 - 73 points

Anyone knows how much you get for victory at wave 7 (division 2 max) and victory at wave 10?

20:37 Added after 5 minutes

Also, since there is much salt around, imho:

I think it's a REALLY nice mode. The only fault I see is that they match people from different tiers. Tier 1 has no chance at higher difficulty waves, and Tier 3 has no chance either because of those T1 folks. Not everyone can put together a 5 man platoon at all times. This should be corrected. Otherwise, nice formula, I will keep p(l)aying. 

That's exactly the point of WG in this whole "mode".  Create frustration in order to lead more players to store to advance quicker :P

Hedgehog_small_tanks #3 Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 701 battles

I will be posting this here and elsewhere. "Someone I know" asked support about making teams with Tier III and Tier I players in the same team.  In each case the question is underneath the answer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cizz #4 Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12327 battles
Dear Hedgehog, in a couple of days more players will advance naturally to tier III by just playing and you'll be able to lose more often at the last wave. Thank you for your purchase, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users