Jump to content


Homefront divisions


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Geoffrey_Ironfist #1 Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24607 battles
  • 297
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    06-23-2018

How would you approach playing the divisions? To get the max improved equipment reward you need to finish all 3divisions in one front, but considering the low likelihood one will get the final reward, would it make more sense to concentrate on reaching level 2 in all 3 divisions first, or even all 6 divisions (both fronts), rather than hope for the improved equipment reward?

 

I expect level II would be too tough but maybe someone has reached it and if so, some feedback would be nice.



shikaka9 #2 Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 69357 battles
  • 737
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
hoe cares, this mode will be history in 8 days

Balc0ra #3 Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 71481 battles
  • 19,963
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 27 July 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

To get the max improved equipment reward you need to finish all 3divisions in one front, but considering the low likelihood one will get the final reward, would it make more sense to concentrate on reaching level 2 in all 3 divisions first

 

Well, that depends. Is your main focus to get all the camo. Or one set of equipment? As getting to tier II is fast. As I've done that on 4 already. But getting the points for the equipment from tier II to III is way way slower. And it will take a few days pr division. As it takes 35 points to get to level II. So 4-5 games depending. It takes an additional 55 points to get level III done. So an extra 2-3 days.

 

Edit: Keep in mind that Eastern front all have the same camo for RU. Western have 2 different types. With 1 for US and 2 for UK.


Edited by Balc0ra, 27 July 2019 - 05:30 PM.


gunslingerXXX #4 Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12535 battles
  • 3,098
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostGeoffrey_Ironfist, on 27 July 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

How would you approach playing the divisions? To get the max improved equipment reward you need to finish all 3divisions in one front, but considering the low likelihood one will get the final reward, would it make more sense to concentrate on reaching level 2 in all 3 divisions first, or even all 6 divisions (both fronts), rather than hope for the improved equipment reward?

 

I expect level II would be too tough but maybe someone has reached it and if so, some feedback would be nice.

Haven't done any calculations but I was thinking the same. I will never get the equipment but a few times lvl 2 might be nice.



Geoffrey_Ironfist #5 Posted 28 July 2019 - 10:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24607 battles
  • 297
  • [YBB] YBB
  • Member since:
    06-23-2018

View PostBalc0ra, on 27 July 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

 

Well, that depends. Is your main focus to get all the camo. Or one set of equipment? As getting to tier II is fast. As I've done that on 4 already. But getting the points for the equipment from tier II to III is way way slower. And it will take a few days pr division. As it takes 35 points to get to level II. So 4-5 games depending. It takes an additional 55 points to get level III done. So an extra 2-3 days.

 

Edit: Keep in mind that Eastern front all have the same camo for RU. Western have 2 different types. With 1 for US and 2 for UK.

 

Thanks. I meant has anyone reached tier III, not tier II, I made a spelling error. The calculations are useful, considering I will be on holidays in August, so getting the improved equipment will not be possible for me. Maybe someone else will find this breakdown useful.

 

The special Russian camo was worth getting






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users