• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Wolfgang_vonSus #1 Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6858 battles
  • [SLAVA] SLAVA

Hello to everyone.

I would like to discuss a topic that has brought my attention quite awhile ago and it seems that its been a thing even far before i found about it on another thread-    The bond shop

WarGaming have been promising us this ever since 2018 and we are half way tru 2019.WHERE IS IT???

its been months since the last test server where it has been tested for the first time and postponed with the excuse there are stuff to be reworked...

I mean, are we gonna be getting anything or is it just another dead project WG decided to silence by not mentioning anything and letting time wash it away.

Is there someone with any new information on the matter?Also what do you expect of it, if it does appear in far future?Do you think the tanks will have reasonable prices or will the dev's make it yet again hard for the regular players that dont farm on tier X modes by making them pumped up to like 10 000+ 

Share your thoughts!

Attached Files

• Attached File   5c8f995e36b52ad3c25b814a94bfd78ede5c3315.jpg   83.67K

Edited by Wolfgang_vonSus, 28 July 2019 - 10:34 AM.

Profesor_Baltazar #2 Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15414 battles
  • [_PKB-] _PKB-
IMHO, bonds should be only for something special and unique like auction for special tier X tanks, not for equipment, premium tanks, etc., let's say equipment, only 24/7 players can get enough bonds for +2,5% better equipment so they will be even better, that is killing the game. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows. The biggest problem of the game is premium/gold ammo, it is making armoured tanks not worth it.

Wolfgang_vonSus #3 Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6858 battles
  • [SLAVA] SLAVA

View PostProfesor_Baltazar, on 31 July 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

IMHO, bonds should be only for something special and unique like auction for special tier X tanks, not for equipment, premium tanks, etc., let's say equipment, only 24/7 players can get enough bonds for +2,5% better equipment so they will be even better, that is killing the game. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows. The biggest problem of the game is premium/gold ammo, it is making armoured tanks not worth it.

dont you think its gonna be a big trill for players that have always wanted some fun tier 2-3 premiums that they've missed on getting and would love to actually spend their special currency on sth really worth it?I mean collecting bonds doesnt give you an actual purpose at the moment but knowing that you can get your hands on a fun rare tank that you otherwise cant so easily would involve you in bond earning modes or focus on activities rewarded with medals.Ofcourse WG stated that there will be other tiers aswell, but on the contrary - this bond concept has been a thing from 2018 so they could carry it on up till 2021.On their side of the barricade its not lying, they can always wash their hands with- we were never specific about the release date.I hate how they give false hopes

Edited by Wolfgang_vonSus, 31 July 2019 - 01:38 PM.

08_martin2004 #4 Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 54118 battles
  • [BGRED] BGRED

View PostProfesor_Baltazar, on 31 July 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

I  was just wondering if you know how long will the bond auction(for tier X clan reward tanks) last for,cause its been more than 10 days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users