German Commander needs a home

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lemmingtrain #1 Posted 29 July 2019 - 07:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1924 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

My new Twitch Prime Commander is lonely and needs a new home.  As he's not keen on TD's which German Medium/Heavy line should I train him for or are they such rubbish these days that I should just put him down at "birth?" 

I've only ever played TD's to date* but recently had a few games in the Bromwell which I enjoyed so maybe one of the German Medium lines?  Alternatively, are the heavies a better bet for someone who will effectively be starting afresh?

* Coming back to the new meta in German TD's after three years off has not been an enjoyable experience so a change of scene is required to maintain any interest in the game.

Element6 #2 Posted 29 July 2019 - 08:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 31205 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
A number of players seem to be quite satisfied with the E50, and the Leopard will get/just got buffed. Can't really say anything from experience since I completed the entire tree quite some time ago and don't really play them anymore.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #3 Posted 29 July 2019 - 08:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

E50 line is decent with good tanks at tier 6, 7 and 9. The VK 30.02M is a very good tier 6 medium. The Panther at tier 7 is okay and can do stuff mid to late game. The Panther 2 is the problem of this line, it got some advantage in penetration and accuracy but it's a good gun on an awful platform.

E50 is awesome as long as you keep your distance and its gun will help you do that. It also suffer less in city maps, it can act as a pseudo heavy.

kaneloon #4 Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 30553 battles
  • [UKN-A] UKN-A

I have the same problem with german lines, all very un-attractives. The Maus is still one of few interesting tX, the E75 is a t9 liked by some but ... sadly they are not in the same line ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users