event August tank races

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Bordhaw #41 Posted 29 August 2019 - 09:14 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14824 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 28 August 2019 - 04:22 PM, said:

There is a reason why some 60s, 70s and 80s machinery still hold high market value until today. Not much can be messed up or at least i hope so. :)

Keep 'em coming! :playing:

What you will have to do is win races for chevrons then for each chevron you'll get a new rank up to rank 25 where you'll get last years style, some credits and 250 bonds. To complete each rank an average player will need to win 10 races per rank and only positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd will count. For the races you can collect tokens that will allow you to upgrade your racing tank with extra speed boost, better tracks or reduced weight. Alternatively you can skip the whole grind and pay 60 Euros and get the prizes and also a medal for your awards page. 

tajj7 #42 Posted 29 August 2019 - 09:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27921 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Rewards? and is it bonds? if not, not interested. 

XxKuzkina_MatxX #43 Posted 29 August 2019 - 09:54 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View PostBordhaw, on 29 August 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

What you will have to do is win races for chevrons then for each chevron you'll get a new rank up to rank 25 where you'll get last years style, some credits and 250 bonds. To complete each rank an average player will need to win 10 races per rank and only positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd will count. For the races you can collect tokens that will allow you to upgrade your racing tank with extra speed boost, better tracks or reduced weight. Alternatively you can skip the whole grind and pay 60 Euros and get the prizes and also a medal for your awards page.

WG don't need to bribe us to play the game. If the core idea is fun enough for you to play the mode then ranks, chevrons and rewards are of a secondary concern. Even then, no idea will hold forever against endless repetition like FL in its current format.

Do you think the problem with FL is the prestige system and the huge time it takes to get the tier 9 tank or the lack of maps, HE spam and limited gameplay?

PowJay #44 Posted 29 August 2019 - 04:37 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 39536 battles

View Posttajj7, on 29 August 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

Rewards? and is it bonds? if not, not interested. 

The first, and last, Chaffee racing event I completed the first additional crew skill/perk with the intention of putting them into US arty. I'm pretty sure that it's the same crew now (semi-permanently) in the M40/43.

I'm not certain at the moment how things stand but I know that I have more than enough US crews going spare and the only reason I'm likely to play it- other than for a giggle- would be to boost my M7 crew. If crew training is not a feature then I'll probably not bother. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users