• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

undutchable80 #1 Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:47 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 11094 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Tank Fair

This event is also coming very soon. All that is known that the event will be somewhat similar to the Black Market, prepare your wallets. More information is bound to come out soon. (Take this info with a pinch of salt)

However, more information has come out from our friendly russian leaker Sanya on twitter. It is possible that Škoda T 27 will be sold during this event or will have its own marathon (which is unlikely since WG has said in their recent QnA, that all marathons are on cease until September).

If it is similar but different to Black Market, is it possible we might be able to trade / sell / buy tanks between players (for credits or gold, with WG taking something like 10% off the exchange price)??? :great:

Source & other newshttps://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/07/30/world-of-tanks-august-wot-birthday-wheeled-car-as-a-gift-tank-fair-skoda-t-27-1-6-and-more/

Lagalaza #2 Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:51 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7926 battles
  • [D-ANG] D-ANG
I missed the T44-100 when it came up recently... hope it comes to the Fair.   :)

tajj7 #3 Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27789 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

'Prepare your wallets' suggests purchases with real money to me. 

So I'd expect it to be more sales of rare-ish premiums, they are probably making it sound more exciting and fancy than in reality it would be. 

An ability to trade and exchange premiums would be cool, but I'd wonder how WG would actually manage that, potential for a lot of issues there. 

Lagalaza #4 Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7926 battles
  • [D-ANG] D-ANG
Yeah, an exchange would be good. Get rid of some of these stupid Premiums I bought thinking I was good enough to play them instead of turning them into 40%WR pinatas... :ohmy:

splash_time #5 Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:08 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12086 battles

If it's going to be with high prices or gold, then i guess I'll miss this event, since I'm a free to play. :(

The Black market took enough credits already, i sold my tier 10s, and i couldn't buy them since it ended, so i hope that the skoda t 27 wouldn't be on this event for gold.

Edited by splash_time, 31 July 2019 - 10:15 AM.

undutchable80 #6 Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:14 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 11094 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posttajj7, on 31 July 2019 - 10:01 AM, said:

'Prepare your wallets' suggests purchases with real money to me. 

So I'd expect it to be more sales of rare-ish premiums, they are probably making it sound more exciting and fancy than in reality it would be. 

An ability to trade and exchange premiums would be cool, but I'd wonder how WG would actually manage that, potential for a lot of issues there. 

May be for gold only exchange is what they mean with the 'prepare your wallets'? That way WG would actually profit from this special, cuz a 10% cut in credits doesnt earn them anything I would think (unless ppl actually pay real money to buy credits). 

Plenty of games have a similar marketplace already; supply and demand (and rarity) dictates the pricing of such items with a " buy now" or bidding options to do the transaction with shouldnt be too hard to implement, but this is WG we are talking about...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users