• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

LeMask #1 Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 34819 battles
  • [MAROC] MAROC
Hello,
I'm having a big problem with WoT these last days. I need to restart the game about once or twice by game because I have micro disconnects.
And I'm just surprised that such a multiplayer game can't handle a second of network loss. Do I have to hit alt+F4 everytime my game freezes, to launch it again and reload the whole game, reload the whole map, reload everything... JUST BECAUSE I LOST THE NETWORK FOR ONE SECOND?

Come on, what's wrong with you guys? Everything have to be perfect for the game to work? Can't we have a "refresh" button or something? It's getting annoying.

And in the game, you have so many assists that if you lose control of your tank for 30seconds, the time to restart the game with SSD, I7 etc... Well, you are dead most of the time.

Can you please think of us gamers with retarded internet providers? We keep calling them again and again, they tell us "Is youtube working? Then don't complain."... Youtube got a refresh button... That's why...

So, can you please ask your coders or whatever to fix that? Allow the game client to handle a little disconnect. Maybe 2-3seconds and then, it updates your location.

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:48 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 8799 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Maybe you could fix your internet instead?

That'd be a whole lot easier on Wargaming.

iztok #3 Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:11 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles

> "Is youtube working? Then don't complain."

It looks like you need to change your ISP... if you can :(

HassenderZerhacker #4 Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 30073 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostLeMask, on 01 August 2019 - 12:26 AM, said:

Hello,
I'm having a big problem with WoT these last days. I need to restart the game about once or twice by game because I have micro disconnects.
And I'm just surprised that such a multiplayer game can't handle a second of network loss. Do I have to hit alt+F4 everytime my game freezes, to launch it again and reload the whole game, reload the whole map, reload everything... JUST BECAUSE I LOST THE NETWORK FOR ONE SECOND?

Come on, what's wrong with you guys? Everything have to be perfect for the game to work? Can't we have a "refresh" button or something? It's getting annoying.

And in the game, you have so many assists that if you lose control of your tank for 30seconds, the time to restart the game with SSD, I7 etc... Well, you are dead most of the time.

Can you please think of us gamers with retarded internet providers? We keep calling them again and again, they tell us "Is youtube working? Then don't complain."... Youtube got a refresh button... That's why...

So, can you please ask your coders or whatever to fix that? Allow the game client to handle a little disconnect. Maybe 2-3seconds and then, it updates your location.

what happens is most certainly much more than a one or two second loss of network.

I get small disconnects all the time and the game seems to recover anything up to 4 to 5 seconds packet loss.

vasilinhorulezz #5 Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26439 battles
Yep, can confirm, I'm getting lag spikes a lot lately.

LeMask #6 Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 34819 battles
  • [MAROC] MAROC

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 August 2019 - 07:48 AM, said:

Maybe you could fix your internet instead?

That'd be a whole lot easier on Wargaming.

How do you fix internet? Spend 25% of local monthly minimum wage to get fiber optic internet in freaking Africa?
I rather pay someone to clean my stuff for the same price.

No, there are games that allow you to disconnect for a moment and then update client and server and keep going. With WOT I have to quit the game, and start it again, reload the game, the round etc... Ridiculous. Dead most of the time.

Homer_J #7 Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLeMask, on 05 August 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

No, there are games that allow you to disconnect for a moment and then update client and server and keep going. With WOT I have to quit the game, and start it again, reload the game, the round etc... Ridiculous. Dead most of the time.

WoT will handle a disconnect as long as you don't change IP address.

The solution is to get an ISP who isn't quite so terrible.  It's not WG's fault that you can't get an ISP which can provide the basics.

Fighto #8 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38031 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Had 3 or 4 phantom shots tonight 2 with HE guns and no splash or anything and I've heard several other people complaining about them recently as well.

Fighto #9 Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38031 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Just had a point blank aimed shot at the front of an ONi vanish 

Homer_J #10 Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostFighto, on 07 August 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

Just had a point blank aimed shot at the front of an ONi vanish 

Your pingplotter trace has also vanished.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users