Ramming / Pushing Over Cliffs / Gold Ammo

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

ocho007 #1 Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:45 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 9623 battles

Again another match and another idiot trying to shove me out of a bush and over the edge of a cliff!

All because he wants that space and he has a heavy stronger tank than me.

This needs sorting and should have been sorted back in 'Beta' and it's still happening today.

Also while i'am here gold ammo needs to removed it serves little purpose except for the less talented players to roam round the game shooting with little skill or talent.

With the removal of gold ammo maybe some of them will acquire some skill in shooting and and not just aim and press fire.

The game seems to be turning into mario kart and seems to be a far cry from when i played in Beta.

ThinGun #2 Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39319 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

And they should ban all clouds and those stupid circling birds.  And the parahutists jumping out of planes. And all other players.  And people who are left handed.  And ... and ... and ....

And breathe.  And relax.

</gammon>

TungstenHitman #3 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:15 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 29836 battles

If you have a teammate with a higher tier tank with a bigger and better gun then you really should consider letting him have the spot. This is nothing more than I do myself. If you are blocking or causing obstruction for your teammates that have better tanks that hits the enemy tanks harder than you can then you're effectively helping the enemy team win and your team lose. Don't get me wrong there's some really petty stupid moronic "interactions" between teammates that are totally avoidable and needless but there's also a lot that sometimes a player needs to just see the bigger picture and realize their tank isn't going to be as effective in a particular location as your teammates tank will be who's looking to use that spot, and visa versa, sometimes your teammate needs to realize that your tank is better where it is and either support it or move somewhere else. 

Edited by TungstenHitman, 01 August 2019 - 02:16 PM.

ocho007 #4 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 9623 battles

Your not getting my point ... the gold ammo wasn't an issue when you had to use gold to buy the ammo.

But now as it is purchased with credits instead, all the talent-less players run round shooting not with precision or skill but randomly aim at a tank.

They know they can damage any tank without so much as a care.

This just turns a great game into another kiddie game like Mario kart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pushing of other players should have been sorted out years ago but it is still going on today.

In my book that is just laziness by the developers who have not come up with a solution which they have had years to resolve.

If your tank is alive you shouldn't be able to ram someone out the way except if they are dead, its not rocket science.  

ThinGun #5 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39319 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View Postocho007, on 01 August 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

Your not getting my point ... the gold ammo wasn't an issue when you had to use gold to buy the ammo.

But now as it is purchased with credits instead, all the talent-less players run round shooting not with precision or skill but randomly aim at a tank.

They know they can damage any tank without so much as a care.

This just turns a great game into another kiddie game like Mario kart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pushing of other players should have been sorted out years ago but it is still going on today.

In my book that is just laziness by the developers who have not come up with a solution which they have had years to resolve.

If your tank is alive you shouldn't be able to ram someone out the way except if they are dead, its not rocket science.  

If the players are talentless how are they able to generate the credits to buy prammo?

ocho007 #6 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:18 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 9623 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 01 August 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

If you have a teammate with a higher tier tank with a bigger and better gun then you really should consider letting him have the spot. This is nothing more than I do myself. If you are blocking or causing obstruction for your teammates that have better tanks that hits the enemy tanks harder than you can then you're effectively helping the enemy team win and your team lose. Don't get me wrong there's some really petty stupid moronic "interactions" between teammates that are totally avoidable and needless but there's also a lot that sometimes a player needs to just see the bigger picture and realize their tank isn't going to be as effective in a particular location as your teammates tank will be who's looking to use that spot, and visa versa, sometimes your teammate needs to realize that your tank is better where it is and either support it or move somewhere else. 

So you condone pushing people over cliffs or into enemy fire or out of bushes to be spotted just so you can get your kill???

ThinGun #7 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39319 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View Postocho007, on 01 August 2019 - 02:18 PM, said:

So you condone pushing people over cliffs or into enemy fire or out of bushes to be spotted just so you can get your kill???

Legit tactic.

ocho007 #8 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:23 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 9623 battles

View PostThinGun, on 01 August 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

Legit tactic.

Go troll somewhere else ... everywhere you post is the same.

TungstenHitman #9 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:32 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 29836 battles

View Postocho007, on 01 August 2019 - 01:18 PM, said:

I didn't say that I suggested that a lot of this can be avoided if players take a step back and evaluate what's the better tank to play that position that's being disputed over.

Robbie_T #10 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19840 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postocho007, on 01 August 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Again another match and another idiot trying to shove me out of a bush and over the edge of a cliff!

All because he wants that space and he has a heavy stronger tank than me.

This needs sorting and should have been sorted back in 'Beta' and it's still happening today.

Also while i'am here gold ammo needs to removed it serves little purpose except for the less talented players to roam round the game shooting with little skill or talent.

With the removal of gold ammo maybe some of them will acquire some skill in shooting and and not just aim and press fire.

The game seems to be turning into mario kart and seems to be a far cry from when i played in Beta.

Again?

i am playing sice 2015 and the times people shoved me on purpose out of a bush or hill i can count on one hand.

(And they where all in the weekends).

So the problem is with you..

-Maybe camping?

-Maybe playing sniper in a LT while there 4 tds wating for your [edited]to go spot something.

-Maybe you should give up a spot to a higher tier sometimes!?!

i do it all the time i am faster most times in my tier 8 heavy  i get to the heavy spot..do protect/spot the place till the tier 10 arrives.

And i move a little back and let him soak and bouce the shots and i take the second shot.

But you the kind of guy that keeps the spot let your tier 10's over angle  to get a shot in and they get frustrated and push you oiut of the way.

Had that Bs in my Type 5 ...1 LT rushes to the heavy spot takes the corner(could have gone to better places but okay) .but keeps the corner and try to shoot tier 10 heavys with his tier 8 lt frontal.....

All heavys had to over angle becuase he didnt want to move...after taking 2 hits i pushed that lt out of my way. 

And no gold rounds?!?! gonna be fun battles in your tier 8 facing tier 10.

Edited by Robbie_T, 01 August 2019 - 02:35 PM.

ThinGun #11 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39319 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostThinGun, on 01 August 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Legit tactic.

I was talking about YOUR tactics, son.  Setting up a strawman argument.   Shame on you.

wsatnutter #12 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:44 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26334 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

OP this game is not for you

your a touch sensitive to in game trolls

Nitro_Tank #13 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6549 battles

View PostRobbie_T, on 01 August 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

Again?

i am playing sice 2015 and the times people shoved me on purpose out of a bush or hill i can count on one hand.

(And they where all in the weekends).

So the problem is with you..

-Maybe camping?

-Maybe playing sniper in a LT while there 4 tds wating for your [edited]to go spot something.

-Maybe you should give up a spot to a higher tier sometimes!?!

i do it all the time i am faster most times in my tier 8 heavy  i get to the heavy spot..do protect/spot the place till the tier 10 arrives.

And i move a little back and let him soak and bouce the shots and i take the second shot.

But you the kind of guy that keeps the spot let your tier 10's over angle  to get a shot in and they get frustrated and push you oiut of the way.

Had that Bs in my Type 5 ...1 LT rushes to the heavy spot takes the corner(could have gone to better places but okay) .but keeps the corner and try to shoot tier 10 heavys with his tier 8 lt frontal.....

All heavys had to over angle becuase he didnt want to move...after taking 2 hits i pushed that lt out of my way. 

And no gold rounds?!?! gonna be fun battles in your tier 8 facing tier 10.

It literally doesnt matter what you do, teamdamage and pushing somebody to their death is NEVER, in no circumstance a viable solution. I am stoked that teamdamage will be gone because of people like you even defending those losers (you probably do it yourself) while blaming the victim of abuse tactics. 

Ragoutrabbit #14 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10828 battles
Games pay to win get used to it.

ocho007 #15 Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 9623 battles

View PostNitro_Tank, on 01 August 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

It literally doesnt matter what you do, teamdamage and pushing somebody to their death is NEVER, in no circumstance a viable solution. I am stoked that teamdamage will be gone because of people like you even defending those losers (you probably do it yourself) while blaming the victim of abuse tactics. 

I was gonna say the exact same thing ... people who conduct / agree / condone this type behaviour are basically condoning bullying within the game as acceptable, which it is not.

TacPenguin #16 Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 45199 battles

Well this seems like a things I don't like topic so my tuppence:-

Tank Destroyers and corridor maps.

Get rid of Tank destroyers from the game.  The 1 handed scum just sit at max view /red line  waiting for others to spot then BOOM unleash a massive gun for huge damage

TDs

Require little skill

Suffocate game play as if you move first Boom you lose huge HP and if the Scum as lined up in packs at the end of a corridor you likely to exit dead

TDs can be played with 1 hand

Tds drivers can use their second hand to ping all over the map shouting spot spot!!!!

Tds drivers can use there second hand to type "my bush go spot scout"  Then  bump bump bump omg pushed into open                                 DEAD!!.

Tds drivers can use their second hand to type "useless Scout"  before smacking a round in your rear.

A tank game should be fire, manouvre, team play and  tactics.  Tank destroyers are the very antithesis of this.

TcP

Cobra6 #17 Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16505 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

When an ally pushes you out of a bush ask yourself this question:

Compared to their tank, who has the better tank to be using this bush. If you are in a Hetzer and the ally is in a Jagdpanther, get out of that bush. Their gun will have much greater effect then yours.

If you are in a light tank and a TD tries to push you out, report them.

If you are in any other class and a TD wants to occupy that bush, move, you are not supposed to even be in a bush in the first place. *ESPECIALLY* not in a heavy tank or a brawling medium.

Basically, if they really want that bush, mostly just leave as it will only end badly for everyone involved. There are tons of locations on the map from which you can engage enemies.

Cobra 6

BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24210 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postocho007, on 01 August 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

Stay away from mirrors.

Thejagdpanther #19 Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 36810 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS

View PostCobra6, on 01 August 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

...and if the ally is Thejagdpanther, get out of that bush

Pretty much this,

if you see me coming im rolling and need bushing
:teethhappy:

Edited by Thejagdpanther, 01 August 2019 - 04:25 PM.

r00barb #20 Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27533 battles

View PostCobra6, on 01 August 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

If you are in a Hetzer and the ally is in a Jagdpanther, get out of that bush.

If I'm in a Hetzer and the ally is in a Jagdpanther, I'd be composing my post about broken match-making before I even reached the bush.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users