Pushing punishment

grieving pushing ally team ramming toxic community punishment ban

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Nitro_Tank #21 Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6638 battles

There must be a sensible way to implement a system which detects this behaviour. For example: If one tank takes damage while being in direct contact (as in actually touching with more than a little corner) with another tank, this is flagged. If this happens lets say more than 3 times in the span of a week, a moderator gets an automated replay of the incidents sent to them, with which they can then decide on a ban. 

Of course this would take some work to make sure it doesnt falsely flag too many players, but im sure it can be done.

Amnariel #22 Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3747 battles
  • [P_U_] P_U_

Try to play OI,noone ever pushes you out and with derp gun you can do decent damage from afar too.

When I see such arseholes and they are in my range I push them after the one they pushed out and in most cases even they send P.M. ...and I just LoL ... 

It's a Free to Play game and this kind invest usualy nothing in the game and have lots of accounts and their kind is only in low mid tier are this numerous in high tier where they have something to lose they are far more less.

Also tagged with grieving, pushing, ally, team, ramming, toxic, community, punishment, ban

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users