• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Rick_o_sheyy #1 Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT

Hi community!

I want to ask you a few question if you are nice to answer. 

Is it normal that a receive a permanent ban for playing with forbidden mods even though i dont play with mods at all? 

2 days ago i just recovered my account from someone that entered on my computer and stole my account. He have seen on my tickets all the information he needed to stole my account and he stole it. Now after i recovered it i played 2 days and after that i got banned.  

WHEN i make tickets to them they just give me an automatic message saying that i receive 7 days of suspension if i use forbidden mods one time and permanent after that. ON the first place i never got banned for 7 days so i shouldnt be banned  permanent for sure. I served 25 years in the army and i am the most fair person i know  and they are mocking me saying that i cheated on this game.

Do you find that normal?

What do you think?

Edited by Maul_Furor, 03 August 2019 - 11:22 PM.

onderschepper #2 Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

If everything is as you have stated, then you shall need to present tangible evidence to Wargaming which substantiates your claims, but if you have genuinely sought Legal Advice then you have already been informed of this.

Rick_o_sheyy #3 Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT
but i did, i recovered the account via support system, not by myself
16:51 Added after 0 minute
and they dont even give me a change to explain, they give me an automatic message and after that they close the ticket so that i cant answer anymore
16:52 Added after 1 minute
They take our money so easily, so many methods of payment and when we request something they laugh and they are mocking us
16:52 Added after 2 minute
They helped me recover my account and before 2 days it gets banned? Seriously now, it is absurd

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 03 August 2019 - 06:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24202 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Hi community!

Is it normal that a receive a permanent ban for playing with forbidden mods even though i dont play with mods at all? 

2 days ago i just recovered my account from someone that entered on my computer and stole my account. He have seen on my tickets all the information he needed to stole my account and he stole it. Now after i recovered it i played 2 days and after that i got banned.  

WHEN i make tickets to them they just give me an automatic message saying that i receive 7 days of suspension if i use forbidden mods one time and permanent after that. ON the first place i never got banned for 7 days so i shouldnt be banned  permanent for sure. I served 25 years in the army and i am the most fair person i know  and they are mocking me saying that i cheated on this game.

Do you find that normal?

I am going to put a process on them even though i will lose more money than i invested in their game if that situation doesnt solve. I already talked to 2 lawyers and they also said that it isnt normal.

What do you think?

Your account security is your is your problem. I take it you know who stole your account? How did they have access to your computer?

If they used illegal mods on your account after stealing it then then ban is justified...as illegal mods were used on the account. Otherwise, this would become the best way to avoid getting banned for using illegal mods......by claiming the account was stolen.

We have only your word that the account was stolen.

Don't waste your money on lawyers, start a new account and keep your details secure.

Rick_o_sheyy #5 Posted 03 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT
My account was stolen, i already said, that they helped me recovered it, i played 2 days after the recover and after that i got banned, does it seem fair to you?

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 03 August 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

Your account security is your is your problem. I take it you know who stole your account? How did they have access to your computer?

If they used illegal mods on your account after stealing it then then ban is justified...as illegal mods were used on the account. Otherwise, this would become the best way to avoid getting banned for using illegal mods......by claiming the account was stolen.

We have only your word that the account was stolen.

Don't waste your money on lawyers, start a new account and keep your details secure.

It seems like you are the most secured person and it never happened to you before. What intrigued me is that they closed the ticket before i could have said anything, this is disrespect and i dont accept that. I will fight this cause with all the savings i have because i always fought for the right

Bordhaw #6 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14476 battles

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Hi community!

Do you find that normal?

I am going to put a process on them even though i will lose more money than i invested in their game if that situation doesnt solve. I already talked to 2 lawyers and they also said that it isnt normal.

What do you think?

Rick_o_sheyy #7 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT

https://imgur.com/a/VLmlfgo

This is their anwer, automated answer

18:12 Added after 0 minute
i am in this game from 2013 and i've never been banned for anything

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24202 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

It seems like you are the most secured person and it never happened to you before.

Correct, I'm very careful with securing everything from gaming accounts to emails, etc.

Surely, you can see my point about people using the 'stolen' excuse if they get caught using illegal mods.

PS:- Who stole your account? or had access to your computer?

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 03 August 2019 - 07:16 PM.

Rick_o_sheyy #9 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT
First, it was not my computer, i payed 3 hours to play on that computer and i think i might have left the account logged in, anyway they should understand some ethical things and as i said, if it were to be banned because someone used illegal mods, i should have been banned 7 days, not permanent, because i recovered the account 3 days after it was stolen, you see my point? or you are one of them?
18:21 Added after 0 minute

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 03 August 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

Correct, I'm very careful with securing everything from gaming accounts to emails, etc.

Surely, you can see my point about people using the 'stolen' excuse if they get caught using illegal mods.

PS:- Who stole your account? or had access to your computer?

now i made other ticket and they gave me the same response, automated answer

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24202 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

First, it was not my computer, i payed 3 hours to play on that computer and i think i might have left the account logged in, anyway they should understand some ethical things and as i said, if it were to be banned because someone used illegal mods, i should have been banned 7 days, not permanent, because i recovered the account 3 days after it was stolen, you see my point? or you are one of them?

So, it was your fault because you were sloppy.

If you were permanently banned, it is because it's not the first time that has happened to that account. You should try to understand ethics yourself.

You still haven't replied to my point about the 'stolen' excuse becoming a way for others to escape a ban for illegal mods.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 03 August 2019 - 07:31 PM.

Rick_o_sheyy #11 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT
I am sure you are right that someone uses those excuse, but you didnt read what i said. I recovered the account 2 days ago man, i played on it, and after that i got banned, me, without using any mods
18:40 Added after 3 minute
i never got banned for using mods, not 7 days, i was banned just once for 1 day, nothing more

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24202 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 06:37 PM, said:

I am sure you are right that someone uses those excuse, but you didnt read what i said. I recovered the account 2 days ago man, i played on it, and after that i got banned, me, without using any mods

The banning process doesn't happen immediately, it's done in batches by a different department in WG. The person that stole your account used illegal mods and the account is now paying the price for that.

Rick_o_sheyy #13 Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 03 August 2019 - 07:48 PM, said:

The banning process doesn't happen immediately, it's done in batches by a different department in WG. The person that stole your account used illegal mods and the account is now paying the price for that.

I dont know what is the logic in that, i should be banned first for 7 days, right? not permanent, i he used mods, wtf, this is kids stuff

gunslingerXXX #14 Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12535 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
Haven't read it all, but based on a quick scan I presume your massage didn't had a happy end?

_SpartanWarrior_ #15 Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35761 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
I didnt read all the messages but yeah its awful about automated messages

Rick_o_sheyy #16 Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44119 battles
  • [KRT] KRT
I hope they will get the same answer in their life when they will ask someone for help, an automated message

BravelyRanAway #17 Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24202 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 06:54 PM, said:

this is kids stuff

And yet you find it difficult to understand why the account is banned.

kaneloon #18 Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:35 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 30553 battles
  • [UKN-A] UKN-A
Good luck in your fight & don't give up. And don't listen to the "karma believers".

_Patrol #19 Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Community Contributor
  • 40239 battles
  • [AW-LE] AW-LE

View PostMaul_Furor, on 03 August 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

2 days ago i just recovered my account from someone that entered on my computer and stole my account. He have seen on my tickets all the information he needed to stole my account and he stole it.(...)

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10568/

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10722/

BravelyRanAway #20 Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24202 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Don't bother, the guy is not telling the truth and his account is banned for good.

He first claims that someone was using his computer and stole his details from it......then later says it wasn't his computer. The story is all over the place.

WG made the right call in banning this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users