I have a Bug and now i cant play a game in randome nore eny other game type.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mihailo216 #1 Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25038 battles
  • [-KNEZ] -KNEZ

I just had a bug i clicked play in homefront and clicked cancel and it said canceling but it never canceled. I waited 10 min and it didn't do anything so i clicked Alt + f4 so i closed the game but when i re entered the game and clicked play in randome it said Error "error in entering the battle"you are already in a team." " so i decided to wait because i thought that one of my tanks was glitched in a battle so i waited for 1 hour. But when i came back I thought that i can play so i clicked play and it said the same thing. so i tried to invite a friend to play but it said "Error account locked" so i don't know what is hapening that is the reson i made this off topic PLS help. i can't play a game pls help.

Edited by Mihailo216, 04 August 2019 - 05:06 PM.

onderschepper #2 Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
After doing the basics, checking integrity of game files/ starting in Safe Mode/ similar, you're only option shall be to submit a Ticket to Support.

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 04 August 2019 - 08:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 8810 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Try ending the session in account management (dropdown menu topright on forum).

Bordhaw #4 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14492 battles

View PostMihailo216, on 04 August 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

I just had a bug i clicked play in homefront and clicked cancel and it said canceling but it never canceled. I waited 10 min and it didn't do anything so i clicked Alt + f4 so i closed the game but when i re entered the game and clicked play in randome it said Error "error in entering the battle"you are already in a team." " so i decided to wait because i thought that one of my tanks was glitched in a battle so i waited for 1 hour. But when i came back I thought that i can play so i clicked play and it said the same thing. so i tried to invite a friend to play but it said "Error account locked" so i don't know what is hapening that is the reson i made this off topic PLS help. i can't play a game pls help.

It's a known bug

Mihailo216 #5 Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25038 battles
  • [-KNEZ] -KNEZ

After doing the basics, checking integrity of game files/ starting in Safe Mode/ similar, you're only option shall be to submit a Ticket to Support. 

how do i submit a Ticket to Support?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users