• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Elleriel #1 Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29281 battles
  • [1RCB] 1RCB

Dear Wargaming,

I see lot more of unfair playing attitudes on WOT last weeks.

Could you explain us what you're doing to "punish" those people that are ruining the fun of this game ?

Some kinds : 

1/ in home front, you can't shoot on allies but you can track them with arty strike or any AEO damage, so just place a nice AOE on teammates (heavies are nice targets) while artillery strikes after second, fourth and seventh ennemies attacks are repelled. You are not a team killer because you did not any damage to ally but you killed him for sure. I saw this couple of time last days.

2/ on classical battles, just shoot in tracks and your ally when he makes a push so he's blocked a few secs in middle of ennemy fire line and lost all acceleration => RIP (you can make 2 shoots before coming blue...)

3/ Push an ally out of his cover so he is spot by ennemies, shooting ennemies are now spotted and you can fire them, you "sacrify" an ally but can give you good xp :)

4/ Push any ally from a cliff of tower (like in front line castle), you don't kill him, it's the fall who killed him...

5/ Blocking an ally who is trying to retreat (not just be at wrong place when other people is retreating but really push him to counter his move) => RIP without making any shot on ally (the best of Ally Killer)

and so on, you can find on the web videos explaining the best ways to kill or make killed your allies on WOT without any punishment.

So I ask to Wargaming what they really do against this (I think i'm not the only one player who should prefer Wargaming solving huge problems on WOT rather than making new tank lines every 2 monthes and after lot of people have unlocked and bought tiers 10 of a line just make it useless and unplayable but never on russian lines...)

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

Team damage got about 48 hours to live. It's disabled in patch 1.6 coming on the 8th. Physics abuse (pushing, blocking, etc.) is still there though and you can report that via customer support. They can't effectively deal with that, physics abuse, without crippling the game play in my opinion.

onderschepper #3 Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 05 August 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

They can't effectively deal with that, physics abuse, without crippling the game play in my opinion.

IF "Allied" THEN "Moveable" = "0"

It's been a few years since I last played with code but I'm sure the fix is this simple, though possibly not phrased exactly the same as I have typed. :unsure:

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:52 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View Postonderschepper, on 05 August 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

It's been a few years since I last played with code but I'm sure the fix is this simple, though possibly not phrased exactly the same as I have typed. :unsure:

So you peek out of the corner and an ally park right behind you preventing you from retreating, how does that instruction help with point 5 in the OP? It won't move and you still can't retreat while he can maneuver around you to keep you from going back to safety. Am i understanding that correctly?

onderschepper #5 Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 05 August 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

So you peek out of the corner and an ally park right behind you preventing you from retreating, how does that instruction help with point 5 in the OP? It won't move and you still can't retreat while he can maneuver around you to keep you from going back to safety. Am i understanding that correctly?

Indeed, therein lies a problem.

However code has advanced significantly from the basic conditional statements I used, thus further conditions could be applied and calculated in nano-seconds to identify actual pushing versus maneuvering, such as a clause considering if the player pushing is receiving hits.

Obviously the best cure is for people to stop behaving like nit-wits..........but that's more complicated than coding (apparently). :D

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View Postonderschepper, on 05 August 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

However code has advanced significantly from the basic conditional statements I used, thus further conditions could be applied and calculated in nano-seconds to identify actual pushing versus maneuvering, such as a clause considering if the player pushing is receiving hits.

Obviously the best cure is for people to stop behaving like nit-wits..........but that's more complicated than coding (apparently). :D

Yes indeed, that would be the real solution not just through coding. It was also suggested on the forums several times through the years introducing a reward system and forgive system in random battles. Which would give you some small reward for good behavior and helping allies. People often reply that it could be abused but i think that benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 05 August 2019 - 07:17 PM.

Bigtime_Alarm #7 Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21041 battles

View Postonderschepper, on 05 August 2019 - 07:02 PM, said:

Compulsory IQ test at sign up?

ocho007 #8 Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:16 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 9623 battles

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 05 August 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

Team damage got about 48 hours to live. It's disabled in patch 1.6 coming on the 8th. Physics abuse (pushing, blocking, etc.) is still there though and you can report that via customer support. They can't effectively deal with that, physics abuse, without crippling the game play in my opinion.

Simple fix is you cant push or move another team members tank while they alive simple

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View Postocho007, on 06 August 2019 - 01:16 AM, said:

Simple fix is you cant push or move another team members tank while they alive simple

If i can't push you, you can't push me too but i can block your retreat. If i am behind you on a corner i can keep you on the line of fire for 5 or 6 enemy tanks and you can't get back. Basically a reiteration of this post. :)

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 05 August 2019 - 10:24 PM.

speciesUnknown #10 Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2220 battles

View Postonderschepper, on 05 August 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

I hope they introduce this but you flip over and I have an excuse not to flip you back.

protonicreduction #11 Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1801 battles
  • [25001] 25001
on the pushing issue i suggest the same idea, allied tanks be immoveable to other allied tanks.
many times i have been pushed out of cover by an allied tanks because he wanted my position, i got so fed up with it i TK'D the last offender,
another instance i got shoved up over a gravel mound by two heavies, i drove back up over the mound ended up on top of one heavy and my tracks caused damage and i got fined for that, that cant be right.
if you can be shoved out of cover by a tank despite reversing (to no effect) then you CANNOT reverse anyway so that is a pointless objection, like size for like size the best a tank can do is nudge you, you cant clearly shove a tank out of position unless your weight exceeds the other tank, so you cant reverse back/push back anyway, pointless.
if a bigger tank drives up behind you you cant reverse anyway, the only thing that will be affected would be a bigger tank being stopped from ploughing his way back, but then the player that blocks can be reported, for either being stupid or deliberate, either way the guy needs a wakeup call.

it would cut down the workload of the staff sifting through thousands of complaints daily

Edited by protonicreduction, 05 August 2019 - 11:46 PM.

XOR42 #12 Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20540 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBigtime_Alarm, on 05 August 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

Compulsory IQ test at sign up?

89.99% of the player base and all the devs gone might cause a little problem for WG's cash flow. On the bright side, 100% of the balance dpt gone might actually improve the game mechanics  :teethhappy:

Andante2 #13 Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16261 battles

customer support help please

18:14 Added after 6 minute
I get this message if I want to write in chatI "due to exceeding message limits your chat is restricted.Please contact customer support to remove the restriction
18:18 Added after 10 minute
By the way, the game is full of unsportsmanlike players where does 8 an run over a tank?

Edited by Andante2, 16 August 2019 - 07:16 PM.

Im_your_pain #14 Posted 17 August 2019 - 02:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16201 battles
this thing has a brain-dead gang! He said something about how to spoil the game even more! Congratulations! statistics do not look to finish the game do, because you simply can not play because they produce everything in, you could be just any player! They then decide what you can do! I decide to delete this crap!

Dundato #15 Posted 17 August 2019 - 07:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27441 battles

View PostElleriel, on 05 August 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

Dear Wargaming,

I see lot more of unfair playing attitudes on WOT last weeks.

Could you explain us what you're doing to "punish" those people that are ruining the fun of this game ?

Some kinds : 

1/ in home front, you can't shoot on allies but you can track them with arty strike or any AEO damage, so just place a nice AOE on teammates (heavies are nice targets) while artillery strikes after second, fourth and seventh ennemies attacks are repelled. You are not a team killer because you did not any damage to ally but you killed him for sure. I saw this couple of time last days.

2/ on classical battles, just shoot in tracks and your ally when he makes a push so he's blocked a few secs in middle of ennemy fire line and lost all acceleration => RIP (you can make 2 shoots before coming blue...)

3/ Push an ally out of his cover so he is spot by ennemies, shooting ennemies are now spotted and you can fire them, you "sacrify" an ally but can give you good xp :)

4/ Push any ally from a cliff of tower (like in front line castle), you don't kill him, it's the fall who killed him...

5/ Blocking an ally who is trying to retreat (not just be at wrong place when other people is retreating but really push him to counter his move) => RIP without making any shot on ally (the best of Ally Killer)

and so on, you can find on the web videos explaining the best ways to kill or make killed your allies on WOT without any punishment.

So I ask to Wargaming what they really do against this (I think i'm not the only one player who should prefer Wargaming solving huge problems on WOT rather than making new tank lines every 2 monthes and after lot of people have unlocked and bought tiers 10 of a line just make it useless and unplayable but never on russian lines...)

Welcome to the best game in the world, that is WOT LMAO

18:02 Added after 0 minute
GET YOUR BOT PROGRAM WORKING FFS, THEY DONT EVEN MOVE YET

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users