• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Delhroh #1 Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:42 AM

Spanish Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 13431 battles
  • [WG] WG

Commanders!

Today, it’s time to test multiple versions of the ‘Minsk’ map on the Supertest. The first two were revealed on a previous occasion. However, we have also added a completely different, alternative version. Also, we are going to test a couple of tweaks to the Berlin map.

Minsk

Spoiler

A short overview at what changes have been introduced to the Minsk map:

Version 1

• The terrain and base positions were changed.
  • Multiple hills were added to the center of the map.

Version 2

• A pedestrian tunnel under the avenue was added.
  • The river lost significant amounts of water, and large parts have become accessible. Plus, it’s easier to get from the riverbed to the embankment through newly added routes. 

The alternative version (without previously made changes)

1. The courtyard behind the buildings topped with huge red letters reading “ПОДВИГ НАРОДА БЕССМЕРТЕН” (“The People’s Deeds Are Immortal”;) is accessible.
  2. The season changed to autumn.
  3. The river has lost significant amounts of water, and large parts are now accessible. Plus, routes from the riverbed have been added throughout the entire map.
  4. The white fence along the central part of the avenue has been removed. Instead, bushes were added on either side of the avenue.

Berlin

Spoiler

1. We increased the size of the bunker for more tactical opportunities.
  2. More positions to seek cover behind were added.

Each of the versions mentioned above is subject to change.

Pattonizer #2 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8765 battles

Not to be rude or something but these issues are older than my grandma and she's dead.

Haven't been playing seriously for a year now, just checked back, hoping to see any news about upcoming maps. And you guys are still sitting on a 10% made Berlin map. Why don't you just make purchasable map packs and start to create some real content, please?

Edited by Pattonizer, 10 August 2019 - 06:10 PM.

Ginnungagap #3 Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12877 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
I have to agree with your points there, some of this stuff is moving along absurdly slowly. Well i've never created a game myself, but if stuff is moving along like this, maybe it's time to shift some more money into development? Well not that it's going to happen, it just feels a little strange that stuff has always gone this slowly making new content. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users