Jump to content


Anything positive in the patch tomorrow?


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

PayMore #1 Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:18 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26611 battles
  • 650
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
Anyone know if there will be anything postive in the patch tomorrow? News about E100 or IS4?

Nitro_Tank #2 Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6589 battles
  • 163
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

View PostPayMore, on 06 August 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

Anyone know if there will be anything postive in the patch tomorrow? News about E100 or IS4?

Nothing i personally care about, though some might. British lights absolute garbage.

No significant balance changes or rework to already existing tanks, leaving trash tanks still in the dust.



truoste #3 Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41618 battles
  • 1,462
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013
Trashwagon will be dethroned and there will be new worst tier x tank in the game. Steve approves so it has got to be positive. 

enu_ #4 Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:53 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23004 battles
  • 3,256
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010
Changed the minimum speed of enabling/disabling the hydropneumatic suspension from 15/24 to 30/30 km/h for STB-1.

PayMore #5 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26611 battles
  • 650
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
After reading patch notes, I see there is alot of focus on cosmetics. Some lipstick allways fixxes things....

WindSplitter1 #6 Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18883 battles
  • 3,352
  • [DTPT] DTPT
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Posttruoste, on 06 August 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

Trashwagon will be dethroned and there will be new worst tier x tank in the game. Steve approves so it has got to be positive. 

 

The issue with most patches and WoT in general is that Steve must be pampered in detriment of anything and anyone else.



cro001 #7 Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:10 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 32610 battles
  • 2,786
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View Postenu_, on 06 August 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

Changed the minimum speed of enabling/disabling the hydropneumatic suspension from 15/24 to 30/30 km/h for STB-1.

 

Should be top speed/reverse top speed.



r00barb #8 Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27533 battles
  • 11,096
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostPayMore, on 06 August 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

After reading patch notes ...

 

Why didn't you do that before starting the thread? At least then you could have led with something vaguely constructive, even if it was a moan about cosmetics instead of a moan about nothing.



24doom24 #9 Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8182 battles
  • 333
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostPayMore, on 06 August 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

After reading patch notes, I see there is alot of focus on cosmetics. Some lipstick allways fixxes things....

That's basically patch 1.0. Yeah the game looks good now, too bad all the same problems carried over.



Balc0ra #10 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:15 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 71585 battles
  • 20,063
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostPayMore, on 06 August 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

Anyone know if there will be anything postive in the patch tomorrow? News about E100 or IS4?

 

E100 won't happen for a few more patches I bet going what WG said about it last. IS-4? Who knows. Might be replaced with the ST-II that appeared on test again. But again, would not count on anything until the end of year at the earliest on even knowing what their plan is with them. 



7thSyndicate #11 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:57 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46886 battles
  • 686
  • Member since:
    10-09-2012
Useless british lights and team damage removal - big fail. Stb "buffs" are welcome, more customization - pointless

Kel_Aynakk #12 Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:44 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33971 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011
I didn't saw anything positive for many years, they just bring bugs and unbalancing changes thats all!

Flicka #13 Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:40 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23107 battles
  • 136
  • [CELL] CELL
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 07 August 2019 - 12:15 AM, said:

 

E100 won't happen for a few more patches I bet going what WG said about it last. IS-4? Who knows. Might be replaced with the ST-II that appeared on test again. But again, would not count on anything until the end of year at the earliest on even knowing what their plan is with them. 

Think they said in one of the streams that ST-II will have it's own separate branch, so no IS-4 replacement.

So we all know what that means, IS-4 will be replaced by ST-II...



splash_time #14 Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12086 battles
  • 142
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

View PostFlicka, on 07 August 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

Think they said in one of the streams that ST-II will have it's own separate branch, so no IS-4 replacement.

So we all know what that means, IS-4 will be replaced by ST-II...

Probably the same for E100, they'll replace them with other things, and they are looking for good match ups for them.



shikaka9 #15 Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:47 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 69509 battles
  • 751
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

Positive:

Coalition-13 for OBJ279e now ultra-easy.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users