Jump to content


ebr


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

NERVE_racecarcliploaders #1 Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:49 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32952 battles
  • 46
  • [C-LOT] C-LOT
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

more ebr pls so they can kill more slow heavys and arty that is nerved against race cars its fair batle game after game a damn race car 

why i even play a td heavy or arty and spend gold on it to been shot off by a race car and cliploader crap

10:51 Added after 2 minute

war game come a race game 

killing slow tanks eazy and arty in one shot bud arty need to shoot 3 time to kill a race car yes fair batle 



PayMore #2 Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27070 battles
  • 711
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
EBR's are in a good balance dev's had said.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72088 battles
  • 20,330
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
You're still playing?

tajj7 #4 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27921 battles
  • 15,897
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

Ah look another WV moaner.

 

45% WR - check

Most played 'tanks' are arty and TDs - check

 

You are almost like the stereotypical wheeled vehicle complainer, however some credit is given for actually trying to play them, but if they are so strong as you claim, how is this -

 

Posted Image

 

possible?

 

So you play badly, mainly badly in slow heavies, tds and arty, someone outplays you in WVs, you get mad, try to play WVs yourself fail in them terribly, so now come to the forums to complain.

 

Nothing to see here people, just another sever case of learn to playitus. 



HaZardeur #5 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 36658 battles
  • 1,605
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
To be honest... that they a pain in the bum for arti players is the only positive I see for the EBR line... even less time to drown yourself huh ?

barison1 #6 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 43344 battles
  • 1,939
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

TD and SPG are not tanks either, just like armored cars. WoT should be named "world of armored fighting vehicles" long ago already

 

besides if a wheeled LT is ruining your HT fully you might need to rethink your positioning as their dpm/pen isnt that great



chainreact0r #7 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34352 battles
  • 406
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostNERVE_racecarcliploaders, on 07 August 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

 arty in one shot 

for got to say mid air with auto aim and 0 aim time *orgasmic sounds*



Slyspy #8 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14697 battles
  • 17,420
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011
Nerf and nerfed not nerve and nerved.

SovietBias #9 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:26 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38158 battles
  • 1,501
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostSlyspy, on 07 August 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

Nerf and nerfed not nerve and nerved.

 

That will cost a couple thousand gold.


Edited by SovietBias, 07 August 2019 - 12:26 PM.


Balc0ra #10 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72088 battles
  • 20,330
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posttajj7, on 07 August 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Ah look another WV moaner.

 

You should check his topic history. They ruin his arty fun.



Cobra6 #11 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • 17,296
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Now Steve, nice of you to join us.

 

While you are here, perhaps it's a better idea to have people help you improve you abysmal battle performance so you'll be better equip to deal with wheeled vehicles rather then complaining  about being outplayed by them because you are simply bad at WoT.

 

Cobra 6



splash_time #12 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12472 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

Honestly? I won't blame anyone who complains about WVs, none expected them to be like this on real ground? 

And to be one shooted or annoyed by WVs? 

There job was to deal "high alpha" against other lights or active scouting, yeah they already doing it, but wrong way sponsored by WG, when did we ever had 100 km/h speed? 72km/h was alright!.

They've could make it 85-90, it will be something, i guess.....

And seriously, no light in real world was breaking through enemy lines and shot arty or shot everyone and run with all safety! :D



NERVE_racecarcliploaders #13 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32952 battles
  • 46
  • [C-LOT] C-LOT
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

12 lost again only race cars ebr cliploaders and campers and if i say something here they cry aboud stats so why play heavys td and arty  against cliploaders and race cars 

wel ok then let play us all a race cars ebr and kill slow tanks and arty so they stop al play e real tank 

last game 20 sec and death by ebr in one shot bud i need to hit a race car in 3 shots to kill it ; time zone i play only looses playing other time zone more wins so mathfixing bad and 45% it never change in that time zone if ya do better wel play my acc and you will see that you loose more then 73% of the games 



Warzey #14 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 59588 battles
  • 1,029
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostNERVE_racecarcliploaders, on 07 August 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

12 lost again only race cars ebr cliploaders and campers and if i say something here they cry aboud stats so why play heavys td and arty  against cliploaders and race cars 

wel ok then let play us all a race cars ebr and kill slow tanks and arty so they stop al play e real tank 

last game 20 sec and death by ebr in one shot bud i need to hit a race car in 3 shots to kill it ; time zone i play only looses playing other time zone more wins so mathfixing bad and 45% it never change in that time zone if ya do better wel play my acc and you will see that you loose more then 73% of the games 

Do you actually realize how many stars need to align for a race car to kill a heavy? 

 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:54 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33818 battles
  • 4,236
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostNERVE_racecarcliploaders, on 07 August 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

12 lost again only race cars ebr cliploaders and campers and if i say something here they cry aboud stats so why play heavys td and arty  against cliploaders and race cars 

wel ok then let play us all a race cars ebr and kill slow tanks and arty so they stop al play e real tank 

last game 20 sec and death by ebr in one shot bud i need to hit a race car in 3 shots to kill it ; time zone i play only looses playing other time zone more wins so mathfixing bad and 45% it never change in that time zone if ya do better wel play my acc and you will see that you loose more then 73% of the games 

 

But if the EBR  is as good as you say, running around killing everything, then why do you do so badly in yours?

 

How do you explain that? 



tajj7 #16 Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27921 battles
  • 15,897
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View Postsplash_time, on 07 August 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

Honestly? I won't blame anyone who complains about WVs, none expected them to be like this on real ground? 

And to be one shooted or annoyed by WVs? 

There job was to deal "high alpha" against other lights or active scouting, yeah they already doing it, but wrong way sponsored by WG, when did we ever had 100 km/h speed? 72km/h was alright!.

They've could make it 85-90, it will be something, i guess.....

And seriously, no light in real world was breaking through enemy lines and shot arty or shot everyone and run with all safety! :D

 

For a start none go 100kph, only the tier 10 goes 95kph, the tier 8s go 80kph and the tier 9 goes 85kph.

 

Plus we used to have the RU251 that went 80kph, don;t remember anyone complaining about that.

 

And we now have a medium that goes 70kph and properly armoured heavies that 60kph, don't see people complaining about their speed. 

 

And the Panzer 1c goes 79kph and has been going that fast for years ON TIER 3.  Don't see people up in arms about that either.

 

So this complaint about speed doesn't make much sense. 

 

 

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 07 August 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

 

But if the EBR  is as good as you say, running around killing everything, then why do you do so badly in yours?

 

How do you explain that? 

 

What's funny is he has bought the tier 8 premium and free XP'd to the tier 10 and then failed in them, WG have played a blinder on him.

 

And he says everyone should just play WVs, but he's the perfect example of why numbers of them will never be that high, because most players, like him, cannot play them at all as they hard to play, high skill cap, high reward tanks. 

 

That is the real problem so many players dislike them, its like why lights are so bad, because players who master lights can outplay average players but the masses can't play them so think they are OP. 



Nitro_Tank #17 Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6638 battles
  • 200
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

View Posttajj7, on 07 August 2019 - 12:48 PM, said:

 

For a start none go 100kph, only the tier 10 goes 95kph, the tier 8s go 80kph and the tier 9 goes 85kph.

 

Plus we used to have the RU251 that went 80kph, don;t remember anyone complaining about that.

 

And we now have a medium that goes 70kph and properly armoured heavies that 60kph, don't see people complaining about their speed. 

 

And the Panzer 1c goes 79kph and has been going that fast for years ON TIER 3.  Don't see people up in arms about that either.

 

So this complaint about speed doesn't make much sense. 

 

 

 

What's funny is he has bought the tier 8 premium and free XP'd to the tier 10 and then failed in them, WG have played a blinder on him.

 

And he says everyone should just play WVs, but he's the perfect example of why numbers of them will never be that high, because most players, like him, cannot play them at all as they hard to play, high skill cap, high reward tanks. 

 

That is the real problem so many players dislike them, its like why lights are so bad, because players who master lights can outplay average players but the masses can't play them so think they are OP. 

If a tank is a terrible burden when played by mediocre/bad players, but completely outclasses everything when played by a good one, then its a terribly designed tank. Sorry ebr lovers



NERVE_racecarcliploaders #18 Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32952 battles
  • 46
  • [C-LOT] C-LOT
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

i only drive it 20 or 30 time ebr so if ya drive it all day you have more stats ok nuklair slug

 

13:24 Added after 7 minute

most people cry aboud stats are the most cliploaders race car drivers :  click click click vroem vroem they scared if they nerved race cars and cliploaders them score wil go down fast to eazy now  gang bang slow tanks and nerved arty

 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #19 Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33818 battles
  • 4,236
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostNERVE_racecarcliploaders, on 07 August 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

i only drive it 20 or 30 time ebr so if ya drive it all day you have more stats ok nuklair slug

 

Then go play it some more and when you can come back with a 60+% WR that actually proves it might be OP then perhaps we'll listen, but until then all you have done so far is prove that it is not OP and needs a buff.



Cobra6 #20 Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • 17,296
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostWarzey, on 07 August 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

Do you actually realize how many stars need to align for a race car to kill a heavy? 

 


No, because hardly any of these complainers can even be remotely classified as good players so they have no concept of how difficult it is to play WV's (or light tanks) consistently well and effectively.

However, they are very vocal when they get outplayed by someone who had to put a lot of effort in to even be able to do that (in a vehicle with no armor in a corridor map) while they drove around in their "easy mode" over armored heavy expecting to not get damaged.

 

View PostNERVE_racecarcliploaders, on 07 August 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

most people cry aboud stats are the most cliploaders race car drivers :  click click click vroem vroem they scared if they nerved race cars and cliploaders them score wil go down fast to eazy now  gang bang slow tanks and nerved arty

 

If they were so good for stats, your performance in them wouldn't be so abysmal. If you look at the overall stats of the WV's in terms of win ratio, even good players would be actually handicapping their win ratio by playing them, actively dragging it down rather than up.

As a matter of fact, statistically, the WV's are underperforming pretty much across the board.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 07 August 2019 - 02:46 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users