Jump to content


Celebrate the Czech Holidays!


  • Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

Zalmaniac #141 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:14 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46085 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    05-18-2013

View PostMaschinenkanone, on 11 August 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

This! I already missed the second mission that way. 250000 credits lost. Consequence: I stopped playing in the morning until I see the mission activated. Serious WG? Force players to play less?

 

Btw, how do u know that 10:00AM is the time of activation? Why not 09:30 the next day or 10:30 the day after? So far I havent seen an offical announcement on the timing...  

 

 

 

It says 8:00 am UTC on the wot page for the event. Which is 10:00 CEST. I guess it depends on WG activating each days missions on time though.

 

I'd just recommend not playing the game in the morning and play something else. I get the impression that the people that actually add these events into the game has no clue of how the game actually works or are just to stupid to catch things like this.

You'd think that the person actually adding it into the game would go... Hang on a minute.. Boss!? This doesn't seem right. This is far from the first time we see crap like this.


Edited by Zalmaniac, 11 August 2019 - 08:15 AM.


bateto_007 #142 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30641 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
When the third event day starts?

Edited by bateto_007, 11 August 2019 - 08:21 AM.


badabum #143 Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:38 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 51432 battles
  • 334
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Postbateto_007, on 11 August 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

When the third event day starts?

 

8am UTC



RedJester #144 Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18228 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    12-28-2017

View Postiuliand_ro, on 11 August 2019 - 06:53 AM, said:

It bothers me that in order to get the 3d style you have only one day and it is the hardest mission of the pack. That one day is a Monday with limited play time for people that work and have families. Ironically you may have a streak of bad luck by being teamed only with skilled teammates...

 

Edit: I might be wrong and the last mission be available Sunday 18? Anyway, my concern about bad luck remains... :)

Good point, considering those who bought the Skoda T 27 this is pretty lame, insulting tbh. Why not let people complete the missions without the restriction of one per day so they can do it at their own pace and when they have the time?  



Jumping_Turtle #145 Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:56 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68663 battles
  • 7,226
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
No tickets to be won today ... thats disappointing

mawi29 #146 Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 74894 battles
  • 374
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    11-27-2012

pfff, these Czech missions are not thought through well in my opinion. I bought the T27. Yesterday I first played a game with another tank. After that, it is no longer possible to finish the missions in the T27, because you have 1/3 on the "all tanks" and the T27 also in included in that. So I missed the 250K credits.... oh well. Today I set out not to make that mistake and played 6 games in the T27 to complete the mission, only to find out the extra crew skill books, ONLY work on the T27 crew. Oh man. I already have the TVP50/51, so I am using that crew in the T27, but the crew books cannot be used on them. Only on the useless crew that I'm never gonna use... nice :-(

 

Also, just noticed, when you hoover over de Crew books in the Czech mission window, it says Training Booklet Czechoslovakia, so no mention of ONLY can be used in the T27 !

 

I see there are more coming in tier 6 and 10. Will they also be only for the T27 crew??


Edited by mawi29, 11 August 2019 - 12:16 PM.


GrleREB #147 Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 36255 battles
  • 73
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2015

View Postmawi29, on 11 August 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

pfff, these Czech missions are not thought through well in my opinion. I bought the T27. Yesterday I first played a game with another tank. After that, it is no longer possible to finish the missions in the T27, because you have 1/3 on the "all tanks" and the T27 also in included in that. So I missed the 250K credits.... oh well. Today I set out not to make that mistake and played 6 games in the T27 to complete the mission, only to find out the extra crew skill books, ONLY work on the T27 crew. Oh man. I already have the TVP50/51, so I am using that crew in the T27, but the crew books cannot be used on them. Only on the useless crew that I'm never gonna use... nice :-(

 

Also, just noticed, when you hoover over de Crew books in the Czech mission window, it says Training Booklet Czechoslovakia, so no mention of ONLY can be used in the T27 !

 

I see there are more coming in tier 6 and 10. Will they also be only for the T27 crew??


It says that the training books are for Czech crews. Maybe you tried to train your TVP crew while they were in the T27 - this is not going to work. Try transfer them to the TVP and then try to train them ?!?



Jumping_Turtle #148 Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68663 battles
  • 7,226
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostGrleREB, on 11 August 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:


It says that the training books are for Czech crews. Maybe you tried to train your TVP crew while they were in the T27 - this is not going to work. Try transfer them to the TVP and then try to train them ?!?

 

That indeed. mawi just needs to put the crew back in their original tank and the crew book works fine.



ThorgrimBrenadim #149 Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32642 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

Like most WoT tanks they try and sell it is way over priced these pixels are not worth a full price A list game get real wargaming.

 

Biggest gripe though is the mission system if you buy the T27 and do the missions in that you can get 3 female crew members but if you do not buy the T27 then you can not get the female crew.

 

SO WELL DONE WARGAMMING AT SHOWING YOU REALLY DO NOT CARE AND ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN FLEECING AS MUCH MONEY OUT OF THE PLAYERS AS YOU CAN !!

 

Another giant step to Pay to win and many saying well you know what they will say as they go and find a different game to play.



Jumping_Turtle #150 Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:03 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68663 battles
  • 7,226
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 11 August 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

if you buy the T27 and do the missions in that you can get 3 female crew members

 

Whats that any different from the Cromwell B, Rudy, ISU-122S, IS-2, or Thunderbolt ?



Valkyrie_Hound #151 Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12973 battles
  • 41
  • [TDITD] TDITD
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
Any event is good but the rewards for non premium tank completion are complete garbage compared to the ones when one buys the premium T 27. No crew or silver. I guess We can't expect to keep getting decent rewards without first pay for the privilege. 

Jumping_Turtle #152 Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:17 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68663 battles
  • 7,226
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostValkyrie_Hound, on 11 August 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

We can't expect to keep getting decent rewards without first pay for the privilege. 

 

Before this you would not get any missions at all if you didnt buy the tank. Players didnt get anything at all earlier if they didnt buy the Cromwell B, IS-2, ISU122s or Thunderbolt.

 

You are now getting missions without buying anything and you are still complaining. Spoiled brats!



ThorgrimBrenadim #153 Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:49 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32642 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 11 August 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

 

Whats that any different from the Cromwell B, Rudy, ISU-122S, IS-2, or Thunderbolt ?


You miss-understand if you buy the T27 then you can do the same missions pretty much but you get more ie more blueprint components ( ok no real issue with this one ) but also you get rewarded with 3 female crew that are NOT ! available if you complete the missions in any other tank than the T27 



Valkyrie_Hound #154 Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12973 battles
  • 41
  • [TDITD] TDITD
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 11 August 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

 

Before this you would not get any missions at all if you didnt buy the tank. Players didnt get anything at all earlier if they didnt buy the Cromwell B, IS-2, ISU122s or Thunderbolt.

 

You are now getting missions without buying anything and you are still complaining. Spoiled brats!


Call me whatever you like. The reality is the event is supposed to entice players into taking part. How many will want to play as opposed to how many play other events?

22:33 Added after 2 minute

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 11 August 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:


You miss-understand if you buy the T27 then you can do the same missions pretty much but you get more ie more blueprint components ( ok no real issue with this one ) but also you get rewarded with 3 female crew that are NOT ! available if you complete the missions in any other tank than the T27 


Provided one doesn't make a mistake of using the wrongs tanks which will result in the lesser rewards regardless of whether one buys the tank.



Jumping_Turtle #155 Posted 12 August 2019 - 05:51 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68663 battles
  • 7,226
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 11 August 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:


You miss-understand if you buy the T27 then you can do the same missions pretty much but you get more ie more blueprint components ( ok no real issue with this one ) but also you get rewarded with 3 female crew that are NOT ! available if you complete the missions in any other tank than the T27 


Before :

 

Players buying the Cromwell B got the tank and a full BIA crew (exactly the same as a female crew) for free.

Players who did not buy the Cromwell B got nothing.

 

Now :

Players who buy the T-27 get the tank and missions for some extras and a female crew.

All other players who did not buy the tank get missions to gain some extras.

 

See the difference ? Sure they could have implented it a lot different, and that would have been better. But it is Wargaming we are talking about and thinking ideas through isnt their strongest part.

I really do not see the unfairness in not getting the female crew to the players not buying the tank. It has always been like that and now you are even getting rewards where you used to get nothing.



DoHaiko #156 Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:17 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17995 battles
  • 1
  • [DPG2] DPG2
  • Member since:
    07-07-2011
Why is the mission for today not available?

Jumping_Turtle #157 Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:23 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 68663 battles
  • 7,226
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostDoHaiko, on 12 August 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

Why is the mission for today not available?

 

They chose a timezone that is not most common in Europe. I believe it resets at 10.00 our time.


Edited by Jumping_Turtle, 12 August 2019 - 08:23 AM.


AzoreanOutkast #158 Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10927 battles
  • 638
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013

Ppl complain that they dont get all the rewards on this check event, but if it was just for the T27 alone they would complain they get nothing, so either way ppl would complain...

Normal!



InconnuGlitterBoy #159 Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5918 battles
  • 8
  • [SKIL5] SKIL5
  • Member since:
    07-06-2013

Sucks that if you forget to play the T27 and play a different tank instead you end up with the standard rewards and can't upgrade them by playing the Skoda more.

 

Whoever came up with this...



mjs_89 #160 Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8259 battles
  • 798
  • [95137] 95137
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017

View Postmawi29, on 11 August 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

pfff, these Czech missions are not thought through well in my opinion. I bought the T27. Yesterday I first played a game with another tank. After that, it is no longer possible to finish the missions in the T27, because you have 1/3 on the "all tanks" and the T27 also in included in that. So I missed the 250K credits....

 

The T27 is not included in "all tanks". If it were and you'd complete the missions with it, you'd complete both missions at the same time.

Also, crew books only work if the crew is in the tank they are trained for. Put them back in the TVP 50/51 and it will work






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users