• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

ThorgrimBrenadim #241 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32625 battles

View Post__Eric__, on 18 August 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

Please stop whining!!

It is NOT pay to win. It is pay to get more rewards.

Don't have the T27 myself, but did the last mission in tier 4 tanks, pretty easy.

NOPE utterly WRONG Pay to get more rewards is getting more blueprint segments. PAY TO WIN is when you get something such as a crew with a free perk ie the brothers in arms already trained this makes this crew BETTER ! than even a 100% crew.

I stopped playing this mission once I got the blueprints to unlock the tier 9 so well done wargaming yet more utter fails from a ZERO CLUE  company, after all was not the aim to get players to play more to play through all 10 missions. I am now doing FL mission and when done because of how CRAP your team are, how little regard you have for the players I will stop playing for a week or two so yet again wargaming UTTER FAIL !

Please before this game dies employ someone who actually has a clue and understands that getting players to play 2-3 plus hours more in a week is a massive WIN ! getting players to return is a MASSIVE WIN ! Getting players that sick and tired that peed off with you they may blitz the game for a week for their own benefit but then will not play for a week or more is a MASSIVE FAIL ! This is basic stuff but wargaming staff have not the intelligence to see this.

Jumping_Turtle #242 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 68599 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostThorgrimBrenadim, on 22 August 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

unless you buy the T27 and use that you have zero chance to get these 3 crew members and we all know that any crew with BiA already activated gives an advantage and this is  A PAID FOR ADVANTAGE !

Paid for advantages take this game towards and into a PAY TO WIN GAME !

So what is that any different from when you bought the Cromwell B ?

Miepie #243 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3820 battles
  • [KEL-O] KEL-O

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 22 August 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

So what is that any different from when you bought the Cromwell B ?

It's like sleeping with your wife: it's only bad if OTHER people do it. :izmena:

Gremlin182 #244 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:58 PM

General

• Player
  • 57206 battles

Game has to be financed in some way you download and play the game for free.

You can play any standard tank and all nations all tiers for free.

Premium ammo Equipment and Consumables cost credits so also free.

Retraining crews again credits so free.

So far Wargaming has got back nothing on their investment.

Female crew members are free well some of them are, you can get 20 from the first set of personal missions and I think 12 from the second set.

Occasionally you can win more I think there were 5 Swedish crew one year and 4 more last Christmas.

Premium tanks you pay money for except the ones you could win for free and there have been quite a few of those and the longer you play the more of those you can get.

Its important WG keep doing that for the new players.

Premium time again you pay money.

So to keep paying staff renting the office space and running the servers they need money.

They give extra stuff things otherwise unobtainable to those who pay for them.

Nothing wrong with that.

WoT_RU_Doing #245 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57288 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostGremlin182, on 22 August 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

Game has to be financed in some way you download and play the game for free.

You can play any standard tank and all nations all tiers for free.

Premium ammo Equipment and Consumables cost credits so also free.

Retraining crews again credits so free.

So far Wargaming has got back nothing on their investment.

Female crew members are free well some of them are, you can get 20 from the first set of personal missions and I think 12 from the second set.

Occasionally you can win more I think there were 5 Swedish crew one year and 4 more last Christmas.

Premium tanks you pay money for except the ones you could win for free and there have been quite a few of those and the longer you play the more of those you can get.

Its important WG keep doing that for the new players.

Premium time again you pay money.

So to keep paying staff renting the office space and running the servers they need money.

They give extra stuff things otherwise unobtainable to those who pay for them.

Nothing wrong with that.

I think the sad thing with this event is how it was presented. If WG had set up the basic event on it's own, there'd be less complaints. If WG had sold the Skoda in the existing 3 packages, and a 4th which gave you the option to play a group of special missions for special rewards, or simply with a BIA crew, there'd be less complaints.

By putting it all together in one group of missions, they've actually highlighted differences in what you get if you pay vs if you don't. I think that's what is annoying people, even though pretty much every individual component of the event has been done before in some way (like the BIA with the Cromwell B for example).

Jumping_Turtle #246 Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:17 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 68599 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 22 August 2019 - 02:24 PM, said:

I think the sad thing with this event is how it was presented.

This very much. It all could have been prevented it anyone had thought a little before making the event. But what we see within 24h somehow doesnt get into the minds of those who's job it is ... thats the weird part since this isnt the first time.

wardaddyMMV #247 Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29637 battles
The Czech Holidays! was actually pretty good.:popcorn:
Because I played a marathon with the skoda T27, I have earned so many Czech blueprints fragments that I could almost immediately examine the TVP 50/51, so I only needed to use a little bit of skoda T50 xp.
I also received residual rewards like  4 women tank crew and Czechoslovak Crew Books.
and on top of that the discount in August, I bought the TVP tank for a little less than 5 million silver. now i still have enough silver for a second tier 10 tank. :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users