Game results not shown

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mateyflip #1 Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35351 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-

I was wondering if anyone else had got this too?

If I left a game early ( obviously due to dying) I could see the end of match results ie any medals, spotting assists etc and the real pain of not being able to get the extra xp if the match was a win.

The first few matches were fine then the above happened, however if I stayed in the match until the very end there was no problem with getting the results.

Thanks in advance chaps and chapettes.

PowJay #2 Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:47 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 39282 battles

It happens quite often. On a longer session I often can't get results from games played earlier, but I regularly cannot get results from battles that have finished while I was in battle with another vehicle.

As this replay shows, the details aren't even there if you upload the battle. 

http://wotreplays.eu...z_kpfw_b2_740_f

mateyflip #3 Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35351 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-
Wow never had that - yet.  Thanks for the reply, I might go vanilla and see if that helps.

_Hakkapeliitta_ #4 Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 49036 battles
  • [KANKI] KANKI
use more mods, thats the solution, more shitty mods and see when whole game stops to work :D

PowJay #5 Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:31 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 39282 battles

View Post_Hakkapeliitta_, on 08 August 2019 - 05:41 AM, said:

use more mods, thats the solution, more shitty mods and see when whole game stops to work :D

LOL.

I have been vanilla for, probably, a year- give or take. The run of frequent patches and micro-patches that we experienced a while ago put me off bothering with mod updates.

I like some of the mod features that have been incorporated into the game, but from an XVM point of view, the garage filter and clock are two of the best and I haven't bothered with Stats for even longer than XVM itself.

r00barb #6 Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27533 battles

View PostPowJay, on 07 August 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

As this replay shows, the details aren't even there if you upload the battle. 

http://wotreplays.eu...z_kpfw_b2_740_f

The data used for the those panels isn't written to the replay file until the end of battle but if you leave early, the replay file is closed at the point you exit. The data simply isn't there for the replays site to pull out, it's always worked like that.

I've had a couple of incidents that OP mentions recently, where I try to pull up details from a previous battle only to see a "detailed battle results not available" message. I hadn't swapped servers between battles or closed the client but it's happened so infrequently I didn't think any more about it. Might be worth trying more often to see if it's a repeatable fault.

PowJay #7 Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:05 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 39282 battles

View Postr00barb, on 08 August 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

The data used for the those panels isn't written to the replay file until the end of battle but if you leave early, the replay file is closed at the point you exit. The data simply isn't there for the replays site to pull out, it's always worked like that.

I've had a couple of incidents that OP mentions recently, where I try to pull up details from a previous battle only to see a "detailed battle results not available" message. I hadn't swapped servers between battles or closed the client but it's happened so infrequently I didn't think any more about it. Might be worth trying more often to see if it's a repeatable fault.

Fair comment. I usually upload battles that I've carried and won, but there are some lost battles on there as well. Whether or not I've left battles before the end is questionable but I've tried to upload "Detailed results not available" battles to view the results and it hasn't worked. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users