• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MaximumPenetration #1 Posted 08 August 2019 - 08:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34644 battles
  • [M--P] M--P

Greetings!

Are "Accelerate crew experience" broken? Because I have the box ticked and still get some exp from time to time.. Is this a bug or WoT just pulling off some marketing bull****?

Slyspy #2 Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14676 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
If you use the premium account xp boost button then the xp goes to the machine not the crew, could be that. Although iirc they were going to change how that works. 

Spurtung #3 Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:09 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 72674 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostSlyspy, on 08 August 2019 - 08:05 AM, said:

If you use the premium account xp boost button then the xp goes to the machine not the crew, could be that. Although iirc they were going to change how that works. 

...if, when you apply the bonus, the crew that played that battle is the one in the tank.

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:48 AM

Major

• Player
  • 33331 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

I noticed last night that if you change the "Acc Crew TraiN" setting then you can no longer apply the bonus.

I played my last game in the Cromwell to get the 63k xp for the light.  Obviously ACT was off.  I had a stonking game, got 6k XP and an Ace Tanker.

I thought it would be nice to put that 6k on the crew that was about to move, but no, as soon as I turn ACT on, the boost becomes unavailable.

It's a bit crappy, but like Love Island and Brexit, It Is What It Is !!!

jack_timber #5 Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:09 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 39167 battles

Well I thought it had changed so extra prem account went to crew so had a root around and found this... Using phone so a right pain to change font. But if you have a gander at...https://worldoftanks...-6-common-test/

WoT Premium Account

• Reworked the logic of adding the manageable XP bonus within WoT Premium Account. Now the extra XP will be sent to the crew according to the same rules that are applied to the Combat experience:  
    • If the Accelerated crew training is disabled (or is not available) before the beginning of a battle, a share of experience will go to the crew, the rest will go to the vehicle.
    • If the Accelerated crew training is enabled, all experience will be distributed between the crew members.
  • Changed the conditions, upon which the bonus can be used (all below conditions should be met):
    • The most recent victory in the selected vehicle.
    • The vehicle is in the Garage (not sold, the rental has not expired, etc.)
    • The crew that won the battle is in the vehicle.
    • The current state of the Accelerated crew training option is the same as it was before the beginning of the battle
  •  

Edited by jack_timber, 08 August 2019 - 11:12 AM.

Rainbowkiss83 #6 Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21736 battles
  • [_HATE] _HATE
Lost about 30000k before realizing the premium booster was just for the tank and the crew did get nothing.
Use the booster only on tank that you had not maximized.

undutchable80 #7 Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:31 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 11087 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostStinkyStonky, on 08 August 2019 - 10:48 AM, said:

I noticed last night that if you change the "Acc Crew TraiN" setting then you can no longer apply the bonus.

I played my last game in the Cromwell to get the 63k xp for the light.  Obviously ACT was off.  I had a stonking game, got 6k XP and an Ace Tanker.

I thought it would be nice to put that 6k on the crew that was about to move, but no, as soon as I turn ACT on, the boost becomes unavailable.

It's a bit crappy, but like Love Island and Brexit, It Is What It Is !!!

I think WG stated somewhere that that is working as intended; settings (ACT on or off) and crew has to be the same after the battle as it was before to be able to apply the bonus. Otherwise the system would be 'abused' by playing with a 5-skill crew, win, put in a fresh crew and apply the bonus - repeat.

EDIT: I should learn to read posts before replying since Jack Timber posted the actual statement I was referring to. :facepalm:

Edited by undutchable80, 08 August 2019 - 12:32 PM.

Also tagged with Crew, crew exp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users