WindSplitter1 #101 Posted 12 August 2019 - 08:46 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18883 battles
  • [DTPT] DTPT

View Postlordofthehoard, on 12 August 2019 - 09:59 AM, said:

hi
Good question sir

I confess I crapped out and tried the (up)Setter, as it was said to be the leaset worst.

I am a better passive spotter with my Lee sorry to say.

They really need buff this line,

I never complained on a tank, not even the Lee, Before the light brits.

Cheers

"Upsetter".

Pure gold

lordofthehoard #102 Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 67456 battles
  • [-SEK-] -SEK-

Upsetter is not my original- QB quoteded it on his review from some comment. Sorry I dont have the source, but it is good :)

Cheers

Deadoks #103 Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19632 battles
  • [DODU] DODU

UK light tank line is just awful, everybody sees it but you release them... Where is the pro in your company that let release this?

Are you putting our expectation to the ground because you'll then give us a gift (like last year) and then everybody say thank you and will forget all these horrible decision? Shame on us we're so feeble...

- You make Frontline pay to finish... Money money to be faster... Ok why not, anyway I'll not do it. The only money I use on the game is a time to time month of premium to grind faster, but it's some time I did not take anything...

- You make poor and repetitive weekend special... Where are the old specials? Something different then the planning you created this year and then you copy paste from month to month...

- You make a stream but sorry it fails again at giving something new to us... I rather watch other wot streamer if it's only to see someone play... I don't spit on the effort, it's better then it ever was! But WG stream can offer something more then this!

And we're on august now,... Did you already work on all the stuff you told you'll do on 2019? Shell rework for example... Bond shop?... Maps... MM...

I'm again away from the game for weeks now because nothing is appealing, all is about money before everything else...

I'm sad, I like this game, never played a game so long...

But for the moment nothing makes me want to play it more.

Cheezix #104 Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38956 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
This line is easy to fix. Just give tiers 7 and 8 big alpha like 390/440 and tiers 9 and 10 give them 490 alpha. Only then the long reload and low shell amount make any sense. Also maximum damage will be increased to almost normal levels if shell amount for tiers 9 and 10 are changed to 35 shells. On top of that, give them amazing Hesh shells with 560 alpha that make them dangerous to mediums and other lights such as the EBR's. Hesh shells with good pen are the trademark for British tanks! Give players a reason to smile when they play these tanks.

Edited by Cheezix, 13 August 2019 - 08:38 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users