Bad Choice of Premium Tanks in Store?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ziratulbihac #1 Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2550 battles
  • [5KORP] 5KORP

I like playing premium tanks since they earn me extra credits and are good crew trainers, but honestly, World of Tanks PC selection in Premium Shop is weak. 

For example, Console version of store has multiple tier 6's like T-34-88 and numerous other rares with various camos, while PC version only has that standard selection +

2-3 on special sale.

Give us more Premium Tanks to choose for!! Like on the Console version of the Store!

TheDrownedApe #2 Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48680 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

There are lots; look ingame perhaps?

Balc0ra #3 Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71534 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postziratulbihac, on 09 August 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

I like playing premium tanks since they earn me extra credits and are good crew trainers, but honestly, World of Tanks PC selection in Premium Shop is weak. 

For example, Console version of store has multiple tier 6's like T-34-88 and numerous other rares with various camos, while PC version only has that standard selection +

2-3 on special sale.

Give us more Premium Tanks to choose for!! Like on the Console version of the Store!

Because Sony and Xbox forces their hand on how to run their store via their rules. WOT PC don't have that on their store. That and console don't have reward tanks. As they sell them instead. And gave out the II J for free. And they also have the WT auf E100 in the tech tree still. So you see how different they are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users