• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

The_Naa #1 Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7314 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

Hello :)

i wanted to ask if someone knows where to find the old ''Tank of the month'' videos that WG made around 2012 and onwards how long it ever lasted.

the videos no longer appear to be on the worldoftanks.eu .  i dont remember if WG shared the videos there or have simply deleted them, so i dont know where to look for them.

if someone knows where to find some of those videos please let me know. :)

i did however find the music that was used in the JagdPanther video, if it helps to refresh your memories i link it here.

Spoiler

For mods

Balc0ra #2 Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 71534 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Those were posted on the old WOT youtube channel before they made NA, EU etc. That channel as far as I know is deleted. You can still go to the portal and search for "tank of the month" and find all the pages for it from back in the day. But they all have the video spot blank now as the video link is gone.

The_Naa #3 Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7314 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View PostBalc0ra, on 09 August 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

Those were posted on the old WOT youtube channel before they made NA, EU etc. That channel as far as I know is deleted. You can still go to the portal and search for "tank of the month" and find all the pages for it from back in the day. But they all have the video spot blank now as the video link is gone.

thanks, found one :)

Spoiler

onderschepper #4 Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

View PostBalc0ra, on 09 August 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

This and unfortunately the Wayback Machine (archive.org) only began recording entries on the WG site in February of 2017, which is really strange as it normally goes back to the beginning of a site's existence up to 1996, but it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The_Naa #5 Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7314 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

View Postonderschepper, on 09 August 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

This and unfortunately the Wayback Machine (archive.org) only began recording entries on the WG site in February of 2017, which is really strange as it normally goes back to the beginning of a site's existence up to 1996, but it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ye the Wayback machine usually works, thanks for checking the youtube and saving me the trouble. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users