• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cryphisss #1 Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8402 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

Hey all,

Looking for a relaxed clan, but also a serious one where we can have some platoon games. 

I am trying to be active as much as I can during the week, but due to the nature of my job I am not able to be active every single day. I do want to play in clan wars, but cannot dedicate much time towards that as much as I want to.

I've got discord and ts3 and up for a chat!

See you on the field

Edited by Cryphisss, 09 August 2019 - 08:42 PM.

ojbristow #2 Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11418 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Hello there mate, I'll give you the basics of our clan, from reading your post it sounds like you're just who we're after! The details are below - If it's easier for you, you're welcome to join our discord and I can talk you through it instead! - We don't do Clan wars for now, but we currently do Skirmishes once a week at Tier 6.

If you have any questions or want some more information please feel free to drop me a message!

9kversion_2.png

About us:

Killer Badgers is a new UK based clan and we are looking to recruit members who enjoy banter as well as a good game of Tanks.

We are currently focusing on building a small but friendly clan and if you think you would fit in please step up and let us know!

Your stats are not important to us, but your ability to join in our social side is. So if you're looking for a clan where you will feel welcome, have a great laugh and

willing to learn and improve as a group, this is the team for you!

What we do:

Currently, in our early stages, we are focused on platooning during the week, and we take part in Strongholds at least once a week! 

These Strongholds are a great way to get to know each other and help learn more about the game and progress as a group.

Requirements:

- Mature Attitude 
- English Speaking
- Members must have or be working towards at least a tier 6 tank
-  Active on Discord and have a working headset

Clan Portal URL: 

https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500176648/

Summary:

If you wish to join our discord server to have a chat and see what we're all about, please feel free to join and say hello here:

https://discord.gg/bwZyjGF

AGIOROB #3 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40053 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

hi m8 come join us at British-Reapers

What Can you expect from B--R?
Daily Cw
Daily Platoons
Daily Stongholds (VIII / X)
Teamspeak 3 Server for effective comms
A chilled out environment but still the competitive drive to be better.
Most importantly, FUN!
(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

Britsh-Reapers.teamspeak3.com

1st_Scots #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 50449 battles
  • [DAY-O] DAY-O

New Clan looking for active players. We want to form a core team who have the desire and patience to make an impact. So if your bored with your current set up. Looking for a fresh start then look no further. We don't care about WN8 this early in the clans creation, we will leave that to the ultras, but be aware we are determined to make strides.

Its all about the person with us. Be yourself, be creative, make suggestions,we hate negativity and embrace positive team play. We all have bad games its all about learning.

So get on discord have a chat with any of the officers. We have one golden rule  - No racism will be tolerated. 

We also want experienced combat officers, so if your looking to mould a bunch of new eager talented tankers then you know what to do. We only ask that your patient and show respect to your pupils, they will be enthusiastic to learn from the right combat officer. 

All players must be over 18 due to adult nature of the clan. 

We have an active Facebook page for the team. The link will be provided for new clan members.

Apply here

Discord here

We are raring to go....are you?

ManlyGlitterPony #5 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4704 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
You are always welcome here if you wanna come back :medal:

sfHeroClass #6 Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1529 battles
  • [WFPKN] WFPKN

WolfPack - High Command Communiqué

Attention: @Pilot looking for squadron

WolfPack War Thunder command is looking for players to join our existing male and female player base in War Thunder

See our recruitment video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsHV5iqey8

Our website: http://www.WolfPack.net.au/

Our member base number: 275 players.

Our in game tag: WFPK1

Requirements:

* Speak basic English
* Minimum age 18 or older
* Teamspeak voice communications (see tutorial link down bottom)

Note:

We do not just play War Thunder - we also have gaming divisions for World of Tanks : Asia, Word of Tanks : EU , Battlefield, Insurgency.

How to start?

Follow the tutorial on how to install teamspeak and wait in the lobby until someone contacts you

http://wolfpack.net.au/Tutorials/TeamSpeak/

END COMMUNIQUÉ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users