WoT still sucks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

GrimJoker777 #1 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:01 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10036 battles
  • [W0RM3] W0RM3

I havent played this game in a year or two, so I decided to check out on it today and this is how it looks for me :

Gold ammo - Checked, still unbalanced with hc Pay2Win flavour.

MM+2 - Checked, still lack of brain is what you really need to be playing on any tier below 10, on lower tiers you wont find even a shadow of some fair eSport spirit with gameplay based on skill.

RNG - Checked, and LOOOOl its even bigger than before, gun dispersion seems bigger and accuracy is completely none, they should add image of a Jesus so you can pray when you shoot.

Score : Develeopers vs vodka 0:3.

I cant find any reason at all to play this game, they post ads to get back players but they didnt changed anything that matters, now War Thunder with all its flaws is better by miles.

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #2 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9814 battles

The pray to the baby Jesus RNG does affect gameplay somewhat

However, after playing for a while you know when WoTs special not-a-hope-in-hell switch has been flicked and you can adjust your gameplay accordingly

Edited by If_I_Die_You_Die_Too, 10 August 2019 - 09:19 AM.

Only_Slightly_Bent #3 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26232 battles
Bye now

If_I_Die_You_Die_Too #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9814 battles

Another strategy is

If you get 3 losses in a row, quit for the rest of the day

WoT will have "average losses before quitting the game" data on all players

Edited by If_I_Die_You_Die_Too, 10 August 2019 - 09:28 AM.

unhappy_bunny #5 Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:04 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19589 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostGrimJoker777, on 10 August 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

I havent played this game in a year or two, so I decided to check out on it today and this is how it looks for me :

MM+2 - Checked, still lack of brain is what you really need to be playing on any tier below 10, on lower tiers you wont find even a shadow of some fair eSport spirit with gameplay based on skill.

RNG - Checked, and LOOOOl its even bigger than before, gun dispersion seems bigger and accuracy is completely none, they should add image of a Jesus so you can pray when you shoot.

I cant find any reason at all to play this game, they post ads to get back players but they didnt changed anything that matters, now War Thunder with all its flaws is better by miles.

Unless an attempt at a rage thread, this is a pointless thread.

I assume you consider yourself to be lacking a brain as you haven't played tier 10's. 

I have a reason to keep playing - I have fun playing, in particular T6-T8, but then I am not looking for the 'e-sports' experience. 

splash_time #6 Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12086 battles

WG is absolutely going to lose more players, not Bcuz of the MM,RNG or lack of skills aka experience, but, Bcuz it reached the last station.

They reached the best possible graphic engines, they added many new tanks, they fixed the MM many times and etc.

It's just like, there's no other places left to update or upgrade!.

Sure, you still can play and enjoy, but players who have 60k+ battles and collected every single tank, they'll leave, i mean old players generally.

WT is new and fresh game, with brilliant MM and interesting gameplay, there's no top/bottom tier, and there, allies are fighting against axis, and a lot of options for sure.

More reality and easier way to grind.

Edit: and WT has the real meaning of Ammo racking, there you almost can one shot all tanks if you know where to aim at and fire.

And there's no HP (1 hp and win a 5 vs 1 battle like WoT).

And real penetration, real gun traverse sped, mobility and etc, no extra added "balance" or forgotten tanks in tech tree.

Edited by splash_time, 10 August 2019 - 10:21 AM.

ThinGun #7 Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:18 AM

Major

• Player
  • 39390 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
Oh look, a squirrel.

malachi6 #8 Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:19 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

Buying and using premium ammo only gets you so far.  If you can't aim you are still not going to win.

MM is that same for everybody if better players can secure wins or at least do well well while losing, the issue is not the MM.

RNG is +/- 25%. The problem when RNG is positive is less skilled players call that skill.

Any company employing professionals is going to expect those employees to act in a professional manner.  Ergo, the vodka comment is just that, or a post hoc fallacy.

You solved your own issue with your final comment.  Go find another game you do want to play.  The rest is redundant.  Some things are just not for some people  There is nothing wrong with that.  Expecting the game to change to suit you is not very logical.

Edited by malachi6, 10 August 2019 - 10:22 AM.

unhappy_bunny #9 Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:53 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19589 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postsplash_time, on 10 August 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

WG is absolutely going to lose more players, not Bcuz of the MM,RNG or lack of skills aka experience, but, Bcuz it reached the last station.

They reached the best possible graphic engines, they added many new tanks, they fixed the MM many times and etc.

Sure, you still can play and enjoy, but players who have 60k+ battles and collected every single tank, they'll leave, i mean old players generally.

WT is new and fresh game, with brilliant MM and interesting gameplay, there's no top/bottom tier, and there, allies are fighting against axis, and a lot of options for sure.

Edit: and WT has the real meaning of Ammo racking, there you almost can one shot all tanks if you know where to aim at and fire.

And real penetration, real gun traverse sped, mobility and etc, no extra added "balance" or forgotten tanks in tech tree.

Good. Glad you have found a game you enjoy. 

LIL_Veky #10 Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12022 battles
  • [DEATS] DEATS

View Postsplash_time, on 10 August 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

Yes, it's a known fact that WoT is an arcade game. Still, it's a lot more strategical than WT and offers much more unique tanks and that's why it will always be more popular than WT

Nitro_Tank #11 Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6589 battles

View Postsplash_time, on 10 August 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

go ahead and play that game if its so much better bye!

Bordhaw #12 Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14539 battles

Nishi_Kinuyo #13 Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 8849 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostThinGun, on 10 August 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

Oh look, a squirrel.

Oh, I like squirrels.

Spoiler

vasilinhorulezz #14 Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26534 battles

View Postsplash_time, on 10 August 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

How much you get paid for advertising?

Gatix #15 Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17406 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostGrimJoker777, on 10 August 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Check T32 vs any obj 9-10 tier... Image how T32 must pen without gold.. Not only frontal, check the side.. Some tanks are crazy like Obj 260 

Alukat123 #16 Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14824 battles

View PostLIL_Veky, on 10 August 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

Yes, it's a known fact that WoT is an arcade game. Still, it's a lot more strategical than WT and offers much more unique tanks and that's why it will always be more popular than WT

same time checked (early morning hours):

WoT: ~10k players

WT: ~22k players

The WoT being more strategical than WT isn't true anymore either. There have been just too many speed increases and autoloaders added. 

Or do you consider:

Joining battle with Tiger P , seeing in enemy team: Emil I; IS-3A, Progetto 46, 2x Skoda T27 and then thinking about going straight back to the garage or do the 1 shot before getting clipped into the garage strategic gameplay?

WoT may be many things, being a strategic game isn't one of them anymore.

Edit: and even if you try to play strategical and sneak up on enemies or flank them, RNG may just give you non-pens and misses, making strategy worthless.

Edited by Alukat123, 10 August 2019 - 02:29 PM.

shikaka9 #17 Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 69509 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

View PostIf_I_Die_You_Die_Too, on 10 August 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

The pray to the baby Jesus RNG does affect gameplay somewhat

The pay* to the baby Jesus RNG does affect gameplay somewhat

:trollface:

WindSplitter1 #18 Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18883 battles
  • [DTPT] DTPT
Playing XO atm. No regrets.

NoHit_Tanker #19 Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7484 battles

Did you ever think that WG would change WoT to the better? Sorry to say.. but WG has pushed WoT down the drain patch after patch in a pathetic and desperate move to save it. 

Servers are flooded with bots and weekend warriors. And yes.. even if you use your money on something "shitty" from WG you still meet the same crap all over.

Have a beer and watch some retarded boring movie.. I bet you will get more out of that than playing WoT :child:

Edited by NoHit_Tanker, 10 August 2019 - 02:51 PM.

Ragoutrabbit #20 Posted 10 August 2019 - 03:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10835 battles

It's a hell of alot worse than it was.

For example last game today in my cent 1 a 907 was just auto aim spamming gold straight though the front of my turret, nothing you can do about it totally pay to win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users