Jump to content


why is my account banned ?

support

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dima_Petrenko #1 Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41 battles
  • 5
  • [UKR_1] UKR_1
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015
why is my account banned ??

Edited by Dima_Petrenko, 10 August 2019 - 11:57 AM.


_SpartanWarrior_ #2 Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35761 battles
  • 357
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
You surely put alot of effort in this post.

jack_timber #3 Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:44 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 39098 battles
  • 3,082
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

Wait till I get my crystal balls out or shall I just pluck an answer out of thin air.

But here's a few to start with. Forbidden mods, team damage, inappropriate in game chat...

 



Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 8756 battles
  • 6,042
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

Go to Player Support from the menu at the top of the website, and from there click on "My Bans".

It should tell you exactly why you are banned.



_SpartanWarrior_ #5 Posted 10 August 2019 - 01:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35761 battles
  • 357
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View Postjack_timber, on 10 August 2019 - 05:44 AM, said:

Wait till I get my crystal balls out or shall I just pluck an answer out of thin air.

But here's a few to start with. Forbidden mods, team damage, inappropriate in game chat...

 

Isn't team damage disabled?Only for arty shooting and pushing...shooting is impossible.

Mods can do,but inappropriate ingame chat would be a chat ban,not whole account ban.Only that are possible are mods and pushing/arta shooting.



SiliconSidewinder #6 Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 28885 battles
  • 7,237
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 10 August 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

Isn't team damage disabled?Only for arty shooting and pushing...shooting is impossible.

Mods can do,but inappropriate ingame chat would be a chat ban,not whole account ban.Only that are possible are mods and pushing/arta shooting.


I may be mistaken but I do believe it's still possible to get punsihed for shooting your teammates, you just don't reduce their HP anymore.


Edited by SiliconSidewinder, 10 August 2019 - 04:57 PM.


_SpartanWarrior_ #7 Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35761 battles
  • 357
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 10 August 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:


I may be mistaken but I do believe it's still possible to get punsihed for shooting your teammates, you just don't reduce their HP anymore.

Yep you are mistaken,you do not get banned for shooting them,no matter what.



aNi_NaNaHaRa #8 Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:50 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 21843 battles
  • 2,012
  • [7SENS] 7SENS
  • Member since:
    09-02-2012

How do you get banned to push allies? A replay must be sent to support or is just auto-ban system cause you get -1 kill when pushing other teammate to the water for example?

 

If it it is for ilegal mods... It is possible than there is a new secret anti-cheaters wave? I say "secret" because usually there are announcements just after the cleaning.


Edited by aNi_NaNaHaRa, 10 August 2019 - 05:52 PM.


Dead_in_30_seconds #9 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4828 battles
  • 685
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

Not in the mood for this sort of juvenile, 3rd world nonsense today.

 

You got banned for infringing the rules.

 

Stop whining.

 

Who you lookin' at?

Are you lookin' at my girlfriend?

You just spilled my pint!

Right, outside.



Bordhaw #10 Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:44 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14476 battles
  • 4,492
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostDima_Petrenko, on 10 August 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

banned ??

 



_SpartanWarrior_ #11 Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35761 battles
  • 357
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostaNi_NaNaHaRa, on 10 August 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

How do you get banned to push allies? A replay must be sent to support or is just auto-ban system cause you get -1 kill when pushing other teammate to the water for example?

 

If it it is for ilegal mods... It is possible than there is a new secret anti-cheaters wave? I say "secret" because usually there are announcements just after the cleaning.

Yeah,when you push allies and they get killed you get -1,thats how you get banned for pushing.

Push/Arta shoot/Mods.

I mainly aim for mods.

This guy got banned and he 100% knows why is he banned but is lying like most of young players/newbies/such players.This topic should be closed just like all other Dima's topics about "why am i banned".



Captain_Kremen0 #12 Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38956 battles
  • 2,217
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

View PostDead_in_30_seconds, on 10 August 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

Not in the mood for this sort of juvenile, 3rd world nonsense today.

 

You got banned for infringing the rules.

 

Stop whining.

 

Who you lookin' at?

Are you lookin' at my girlfriend?

You just spilled my pint!

Right, outside.

Ahhhhh - Salford Mastermind!



_SpartanWarrior_ #13 Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:34 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35761 battles
  • 357
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013
this topic became useless

Nethraniel #14 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:27 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14325 battles
  • 2,363
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 13 August 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

this topic became useless

It was useless from the beginning.



_SpartanWarrior_ #15 Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:40 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35761 battles
  • 357
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostNethraniel, on 14 August 2019 - 01:27 AM, said:

It was useless from the beginning.

100% agreed.







Also tagged with support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users