LONG OVER DUE FIXES

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

Roboticus #1 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

HERES A SUGGESTION, INFACT A MUST DO LIST FOR WARGAMING. A LIST THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT YEARS AGO TO BALANCE THIS BROKEN GAME.

1. ARTILLERY - no surprises here, class of tank that requires absolutely no skill to do well in. Is supposed to be a support class, yet commonly even after WG admitting artillery is broken, and trying to fix it, realistically it's 'almost' as bad as it ever was. Biggest issue is, arty is supposed to support team, realistically team supports artillery so they can nuke sky skill and force teams to camp. Being able to predict where target will be within a few seconds is some thing a new born baby can do, its far too easy.

FIXES - do a combination of the following;

- Reduce the arc of fire for all artillery to limit the coverage on maps, to free up areas on the map which are more prone to be able to fight without no skill artillery spamming you for all you're health. 

- Reduce further still to maximum 1 artillery per game.

- Increase the aim time, and increase the reload time of artillery.

- Only give artillery 10 or so damage capable shells, and then give them 10-15 smoke canister shells, so they can KEYWORD HERE, 'support' as intended a advance or retreat of flanks, and 'support' the team!

2. EBR105's - currently a huge issue with these tanks, the enhanced auto aim, means that any one with an ability to use a keyboard and mouse at its bare basics, can drive around actively spotting at 85kph, while auto aiming, almost guaranteed hitting on the move, and then to add insult to injury you manage to hit a EBR105 and more often that not mircale bounces from ap/apcr, large, small calibre guns just bounce or critical hit off wheels doing 0 damage. safe to say the damage model needs to be fixed, as if you hit this tank, it should do damage. No more miracle god like broken armour, on a tank that should have no armour!

FIXES;

- Fix damage model of EBR105

- Give same auto aim as any other tank in the game, if they wish to drive around at 85kph and auto aim fire, they should miss like the rest of us! EBRs should have to decide between two factors. Slow down and fire, risk being shot, or drive around at 85kph and active spot, but highly unlikely to hit anything on the move. That is how it should be, as it is now, its compleltely broken, and guess what, means that almost every other light tank, not including the T100 of course, is obsolete, as other tier 10 lights simply cannot perform their role, as they have broken EBR105s spotting everything early, so other lights cannot get into any meaningful position, and are forced to either get nuked trying, or fall back to a anti scout position, which is disastrous for the game.

3. RNG - i think its time wargaming caught up with the times, and improved the RNG, especially on large calibre guns, its a real issue. We already have accuracy, soft stats, and shell velocity to factor in to the shot. Last thing we need is 'as is the way it goes' wargaming to decide every other match, that this match, you can aim and lead as perfectly as you want, but we shall not allow you to hit anything, or you shall critical hit, or bounce off weak spots. We all know RNG currently is either on you're side, where you can snap shot like a god, or you are constantly hindered by miracle bounces and misses consistently. RNG needs to be improved upon.

4. GOLD AMMO - currently hit the 2 key for skill ammo, you have armour, ha, no you don't, look at me spam gold through you're perfectly angled hull.

FIXES;

- Reduce amount of gold shells allowed on each tank, 10-15 at most, will open up the game play, and make people have to aim, rather than spam, and also mean that people will have to move, rather than stay in hull down positions, wasting their time shooting other tanks in hull down positions. Reward players with brains, rather than reward players that like to stat pad with gold spam.

5. BROKEN/ OVERPOWERED TANKS

T95FV - needs to be given a more prominent weak spot when hull down, as it is now, you can literally give one of these to some one who has never played the game, give them a 5 minute tutorial on staying hull down, hit that 2 key as they do, and they could absolutely own. Needs prominent weak spot on cupola, needs mobility reduced. Same as the super conq, it also needs its cupola damage model fixed, and made more prominent.

OBJ279E - frontally OP, cupolas are troll, again needs more prominent cupolas, and needs to be given a small hatch on frontal hull as weak spot.

OBJ430U - a heavy tank classed as a medium. That is more than enough to explain why this tank is broken. Needs frontal armour reduced, or change frontal hull of damage model to give it cheeks, so when side scraping, they flatten and make it more possible to pen. Any new player again can hit the 2 key own in this tank.

OBJ268V4 - while nerfed slightly, its still over powered. again any one capable of using a keyboard and mouse can press W key and face hug/ wiggle and you have you're self free kills. The tank like all these tanks in the list require absolutely no skill to play, wich is a shame, since the players that usually get their hands on these OP tanks, are usually the better players. Risk/reward is completely unbalanced here. Obj268v4 needs to be given another weak spot on top of the tank like the Foch, and improve the damage model of the cupola, so its not so troll, with miracle bounces.

OBJ907- hull armor is troll, miracle bounces, and the instant aim snap shot gun, with the stream of gold spammed from them means that again no skill is required to play this tank. Needs to be given weaker frontal and side Armor, and/ or guns rate of fire increased, and aim time increased.

These are the main culprits that needs addressing. Bear in mind that these tanks need to be competitive, NOT overpowered and broken carry wagons as they are now. Coupled with limiting gold ammo to 10-15 these tanks would actually take some skill to use, and fall into balance with main line tanks.

6. HUGELY UNDERPOWERED TANKS, worse tier 10 tanks.

T110e4 - currently everything will penetrate it, yet with the dreadful RNG, you may as well try to win the lottery than rely on you're gun to be able to hit what you're aiming at. Along with the dreaful mobility, this tank is very much in need of a buff.

FIX - Give more gun depression, better accuracy, better aim time, and/ or give better mobility, and buff cupola armour and turret cheeks armour. This will allow you to at least be competitive in fighting against other heavies/TDs/ Meds in urban environments, and give you a hope of hitting some thing if forced to be more passive.

OBJ268 - one of the only Russian tanks that is absolute garbage, its gun is okay, yet it still suffers from miracle bounces and dreadful RNG high calibre. The armour is non existant. The same issue applies for the Chinese tier 10 TD. Similar buff is needed.

FIX - buff frontal armor, and take away weak spots on top, why does it need more weak spots when the whole tank is a weak spot! With imporved RNG mechanics the gun wouldn't be so much of an issue. Buff its mobility.

WZ132-1 - although statistically not the worse light tank, in reality the WZ 132-1 is tier for tier one of the worse tier 10 tanks in game. Turret traverse is dreadful, mobility comparitviley is dreaful, gun is dreadful. You will be out spotted getting into any useful position, you will consistently miss shots. try and shoot on the move, again will have better luck doing the lottery. Coupled with the EBR105/ T100 meta which are currently the only completive light tanks at tier 10, that means that the Wz132-1 is no better than a teir 8 type 59, infact the typ59 would be more useful.

my question is why do we have a tier 8 quality tank at tier 10?

Fixes, imporve turret traverse, improve mobility, and greatly improve aim time and accuracy of gun.

On the sheridan and pz wagon, both have their issues, the Sheridan needs a accuracy buff, slight mobility buff while the pz wagon needs a alpha buff, or rate of fire increase.

British Light tanks - need to be completely re looked into, they are simply not worth a single person playing. Need a unique selling point as was promised but not delivered. Alpha needs to be average 400 or 440, increase rate of fire, and increase accuracy. Make it a sniping light! Similar to the Leo1, but obviously no where near as effective, but still capable of spotting, but not as well as other lights.

ONE OF THE WORSE THOUGHT OUT NERFS IN WARGAMING HISTORY

FV4005 STAGE 2

This tank needed a nerf, true, however not the one it received, at all! This tank went from more reward than risk, to all risk and no reward.

The FV4005 needs either its mobility significantly buffed and reverse speed, allowing it to be more capable of getting into and out of cover and derping a shot that is 95% likely to miss, OR, it needs its gun significantly buffed so when it pulls out as a second line gun behind you're first line tanks to take a shot, it has more than a fleeting hope after aiming for a century to hit what its aiming at.

Currently this tank is too slow to reverse, all that happens is you move out to take shot, spotted even if double bushed as its so tall. You either aim for ages and likely miss, or try and snap shot at any range from 0 metres to render range and guaranteed miss, then for you're troubles try to reverse into cover and loose all you're health. I mean who though through this nerf. It is unbelievably bad! 

7. MATCH MAKING - currently it is a lottery especially when solo queuing to if you've lost the match before its even started. More commonly than not, you will be forced onto a team that has terrible players playing tiers higher than they are capable of playing, whilst the other team will get lots of stat padding gold spammers, to pad those stats for the easy damage and win. You are of course left with the very real situation that you know early on from the deployment of you're team, that you may as well hunker back, get as much damage as you can until you are noob rushed within 2-3 minutes, thus ending the game. The MM needs fixing, and those that say skill based MM would not be a fix, I simply cannot understand the logic. Reality is those people are fortunate with the MM, and like to seal club more so than not. Skill based MM means you will at least get comparatively skilled teams more consistently, capable of giving more 'good games' than currently drastically more bad games and land slide losses. 

8. MAPS - Many maps such as Mines as example, are who wins key positions early on through rush of numbers wins the match, its just a matter of time. Many of the maps are like this. They need to be increased in scale, they need to be given ways of countering strong early position.

9. PHYSICS - many a time have I and many others taken a short cut, clipping a corner of route, just hitting a small rock, and what do you know,a miracle happens, tank is flipped, or rolled, 1100 damage to youre self, thank you very much. The physics need to be less soapey. Its like you're skating on ice half the time when trying to climb a side to get a better hull down position.

This is a long over due list of fixes that needs to basically revolve around the next few patches and wargaming's immediate attention, rather than introducing further broken, badly thought out content! This is for the purpose of constructive criticism, to help wargaming correct the 'many' mistakes!

Edited by Roboticus, 10 August 2019 - 08:11 PM.

HugSeal #2 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22752 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

Okay.

Protip: If you talk about everything in crazy hyperbole your suggestions are a bit tough to take seriously.

Edited by HugSeal, 10 August 2019 - 06:48 PM.

Roboticus #3 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC
Ahh but thats just it, its not hyperbole when its fact. Its just opinionated hyperbole of some one that would prefer to make a snide remark, than focus on the facts. Which is ironic, because you're response could be considered to be hyperbole for the reason of not taking it seriously. Touché!

HugSeal #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:50 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22752 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

Ahh but thats just it, its not hyperbole when its fact. Its just opinionated hyperbole of some one that would prefer to make a snide remark, than focus on the facts. Which is ironic, because you're response could be considered to be hyperbole for the reason of not taking it seriously. Touché!

But it isn't facts, it's hyperbole.

If it is fact then please present some evidence to support all those facts.

You post canot be taken seriously simply because it is pretty much just a huge venting rantathon where a lot of what you say is simply untrue. Why would I spend time typing out a long reply to this venting when so much of what you say is simply false? Assertions without evidence can simply be dismissed.

And since I won't take the time to sort through that faulty mess I simply gave the advice to perhaps rewrite it to not be a false mess, that should help the discussion.

Edited by HugSeal, 10 August 2019 - 06:58 PM.

ThinGun #5 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:11 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39261 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO
Someone needs a hug.  WG done hurt them in the nethers.

Roboticus #6 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC
Dear god, animals. I can't be bothered to go looking through various already documented footage, to establish facts as facts. It is up to a human being to have the intelligence to see common sense for what it is. Evidently Edited and nothing more, because stripped away at its core, everything I have stated in the list is ABSOLUTELY undeniably true. Yet it will always fall to a few to speak out loud against those unable to comprehend pretty basic issues. This tone is of course what got WOT in the broken situation it is in now anyway. People considering broken mechanics and issues, 'just fine' lol. Absolutely ridiculous. So consider you're self Hug Seal ignored from this point forward, since anything you say, is simply just Edited . I would hasten to mention, that I'd not expect some one like Hug Seal to understand the issues that are magnified at tier 10, when he spends most of his time seal clubbing at lower tiers.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 11 August 2019 - 09:13 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to accusation of trolling

ThinGun #7 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39261 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

Dear god, animals. I can't be bothered to go looking through various already documented footage, to establish facts as facts. It is up to a human being to have the intelligence to see common sense for what it is. Evidently Edited l and nothing more, because stripped away at its core, everything I have stated in the list is ABSOLUTELY undeniably true. Yet it will always fall to a few to speak out loud against those unable to comprehend pretty basic issues. This tone is of course what got WOT in the broken situation it is in now anyway. People considering broken mechanics and issues, 'just fine' lol. Absolutely ridiculous. So consider you're self Hug Seal ignored from this point forward, since anything you say, Edited  nonsense. I would hasten to mention, that I'd not expect some one like Hug Seal to understand the issues that are magnified at tier 10, when he spends most of his time seal clubbing at lower tiers.

No mate.  Everything you have stated is ABSOLUTELY your opinion.  It may be a commonly shared opinion, but that doesn't make it a fact.

And to be honest, slagging off people just for disagreeing with you is going to just as effective as sending hyperbloic complaints to WG.  

Edited by Asklepi0s, 11 August 2019 - 09:14 AM.

7thSyndicate #8 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46843 battles

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

HERES A SUGGESTION, INFACT A MUST DO LIST FOR WARGAMING. A LIST THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT YEARS AGO TO BALANCE THIS BROKEN GAME.

Yes but WG can´t care less about your opinion or everyone else

Roboticus #9 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

View PostThinGun, on 10 August 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

No mate.  Everything you have stated is ABSOLUTELY your opinion.  It may be a commonly shared opinion, but that doesn't make it a fact.

And to be honest, slagging off people just for disagreeing with you is going to just as effective as sending hyperbloic complaints to WG.  

That's the point, he isn't disagreeing as far as giving a constructive argument for or against, he's just trolling. Again I will happily slag off people who have no idea what they are saying. As my patience and time is better spent on people with brain function and capacity. If you don't like it, please go some where that cares. As this thread is for the rare few that actually care enough, and know enough about the game, through their own and others experience to be able to expand and give constructive responses. Not just its all false. Face palm!

TheComfyChair #10 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8816 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You are obviously annoyed with the game. Most of your points are due to your frustration with the game and are not constructive. I would suggest taking a break or setting a limit to the amount of time you spend on WoT. 

ThinGun #11 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39261 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

That's the point, he isn't disagreeing as far as giving a constructive argument for or against, he's just trolling. Again I will happily slag off people who have no idea what they are saying. As my patience and time is better spent on people with brain function and capacity. If you don't like it, please go some where that cares. As this thread is for the rare few that actually care enough, and know enough about the game, through their own and others experience to be able to expand and give constructive responses. Not just its all false. Face palm!

He is disagreeing with your approach.  And, I have to say, I agree with him.

You aren't some special case, you aren't the rampaging hero trying to right wrongs here, you aren't part of some elite that see the truth that we are all blind to.  You're just a peed off player having a rant.

Get over yourself son, you aren't THAT special.

7thSyndicate #12 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46843 battles

View PostThinGun, on 10 August 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

You aren't some special case, you aren't the rampaging hero trying to right wrongs here, you aren't part of some elite that see the truth that we are all blind to.  You're just a peed off player having a rant.

well have to agree with that one, ur more "special" than he is.

Back to the topic, he has valid points that most of the player base know and complain about.. if you still need trash evidence and charts, ur just blind as a bat.

Roboticus #13 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

View PostThinGun, on 10 August 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

You do you're own thing, and ill do mine. Best that way. My approach is one of frustration true, yet regardless of that, its besides the point, because everything I said is down to the bare bones a real issue within the game. I don't care that you don't really care, or that you don't really understand. There are many more like you, you play WOT long enough, or live life and you soon realise that there are many that will never be able to comprehend what you can. We are not born equal. 

HugSeal #14 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22752 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

I am simply pointing out that the points you make are useless since it is all a mishmash of things that hold some merit and things that are simply untrue.

If I was arguing that the luchs needed a nerf since it can kill 3 tanks in 5 seconds that would be a lousy argument. The luchs might still need a nerf but the reasoning is dumb.

Again I will happily slag off people who have no idea what they are saying.

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 07:23 PM, said:

everything I have stated in the list is ABSOLUTELY undeniably true. 

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

1. ARTILLERY - no surprises here, class of tank that requires absolutely no skill to do well in. 

2. EBR105's - one with an ability to use a keyboard and mouse at its bare basics, can drive around actively spotting at 85kph, while auto aiming, almost guaranteed hitting on the move, and then to add insult to injury you manage to hit a EBR105 and more often that not mircale bounces from ap/apcr, large, small calibre guns just bounce or critical hit off wheels doing 0 damage. 

3. RNG - We all know RNG currently is either on you're side, where you can snap shot like a god, or you are constantly hindered by miracle bounces and misses consistently. 

4. GOLD AMMO - look at me spam gold through you're perfectly angled hull.

7. MATCH MAKING  More commonly than not, you will be forced onto a team that has terrible players playing tiers higher than they are capable of playing, whilst the other team will get lots of stat padding gold spammers, to pad those stats for the easy damage and win.

This is just an extremely quick 4 minute cut presenting just a tiny bit of the many many (many) problems with your post. Everything here is simply factually wrong, so let's just crush them quick.

1. Of course it does, why do you think some people manage 2 or three gunmarks in arty and others keep failing?

2. I have seen EBRs mis several times while driving full speed, that is enough to debunk that silly claim.

3. No, "we all" don't know that. You claim it but it is simply your very biased brain dreaming it up.

4. Gold doesn't make you autopen perfectly angled hulls.

7. You are claiming that you are consistiently getting worse teams than the opponents. Or are you saying that everyone is consistiently getting worse teams than their opponents? Because the math there simply doesn't add up. So either your math is way off or you are claiming a conspiracy of you getting worse teams than your opponents. Neither is "ABSOLUTELY undeniably true".

By the way, the one factor that sticks in your team through every battle is you...

Sooo, is everything you have stated absolutely irrefutably true?

But rather than listen to reason you scream about trolls and ignores in the hopes for what?

Simply ignoring people calling out all your faults won't make you any more right ya know.

Edited by HugSeal, 10 August 2019 - 08:10 PM.

ThinGun #15 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39261 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

You do you're own thing, and ill do mine. Best that way. My approach is one of frustration true, yet regardless of that, its besides the point, because everything I said is down to the bare bones a real issue within the game. I don't care that you don't really care, or that you don't really understand. There are many more like you, you play WOT long enough, or live life and you soon realise that there are many that will never be able to comprehend what you can. We are not born equal. 

Nah.  You just had a bad day and thought you'd vent some frustration on the forum.  

And I already have lived a long life, and conclude that there are many who consider themselves to be above the rest, but ... they are always, without exception, the most misguided of fools.

Roboticus #16 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

View PostHugSeal, on 10 August 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

I am simply pointing out that the points you make are useless since it is all a mishmash of things that hold some merit and things that are simply untrue.

If I was arguing that the luchs needed a nerf since it can kill 3 tanks in 5 seconds that would be a lousy argument. The luchs might still need a nerf but the reasoning is dumb.

This is just an extremely quick 4 minute cut presenting just a tiny bit of the many many (many) problems with your post. Everything here is simply factually wrong, so let's just crush them quick.

1. Of course it does, why do you think some people manage 2 or three gunmarks in arty and others keep failing?

2. I have seen EBRs mis several times while driving full speed, that is enough to debunk that silly claim.

3. No, "we all" don't know that. You claim it but it is simply your very biased brain dreaming it up.

4. Gold doesn't make you autopen perfectly angled hulls.

7. You are claiming that you are consistiently getting worse teams than the opponents. Or are you saying that everyone is consistiently getting worse teams than their opponents? Because the math there simply doesn't add up. So either your math is way off or you are claiming a conspiracy of you getting worse teams than your opponents. Neither is "ABSOLUTELY undeniably true".

By the way, the one factor that sticks in your team through every battle is you...

Sooo, is everything you have stated absolutely irrefutably true?

But rather than listen to reason you scream about trolls and ignores in the hopes for what?

Simply ignoring people calling out all your faults won't make you any more right ya know.

Dear god, you prove me right every time you speak.

1. Arty requires no skill, you play it long enough and you will get 2-3 marks on it, just a matter of time. Hence why players that are fairly bad in actual tanks will get maybe 1 mark on their tanks, yet get 2-3 in artillery.

2. I did not deal in absolutes, try again. Of course EBR105s are going to miss, and im sure you have witnessed them miss several times, crying out loud! There's a little thing called RNG, and another little thing called driving and shooting where you don't have enough depression to actually hit what's being auto aimed at.

3. Yet again displaying that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

4. Gold does mean that in many circumstances if that person was aiming at exactly the same spot with regular ammo and they shot, it would bounce, yet if they take that exact same shot with gold ammo dependant on the type, they have against MANY tanks a almost certain, (taking into account RNG)  possibility of going through exists, Take OBJ268 as example, unangled and hull down, If most tanks were to shoot it head on and not at cupolas it would bounce. Yet fire gold and OBJ268 hasn't got a hope in hell to bounce a single shot. So yet again disproving you're lack of knowledge.

7. You're knit picking over words, either way you're yet again proving you simply don't understand. Not every one, but many people will get the MM as I described. It is more prominent at tier 10 where I'd usually be playing, since the tanks are end game, so you get a bad team vs a good team and the issues I speak of are far more prominent. At lower teirs you can have a team of seals, and still carry fairly easily, so of course you are not going to understand these issues.

So all you have displayed and proved is that, as I predicted you simply, undeniably have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Hug Seal. There are many other ways I can put you're lack of understanding, nonsense, ignorance, pick you're flavour! but I think the case is dismissed irruptively! Now go to a thread about some thing you understand, banging my head against a brick wall. 

Edited by Roboticus, 10 August 2019 - 08:29 PM.

ThinGun #17 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:32 PM

Major

• Player
  • 39261 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

1. Arty requires no skill, you play it long enough and you will get 2-3 marks on it, just a matter of time. Hence why players that are fairly bad in actual tanks will get maybe 1 mark on their tanks, yet get 2-3 in artillery.

2. I did not deal in absolutes, try again. Of course EBR105s are going to miss, and im sure you have witnessed them miss several times, crying out loud! There's a little thing called RNG, and another little thing called driving and shooting where you don't have enough depression to actually hit what's being auto aimed at.

3. Yet again displaying that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

4. Gold does mean that in many circumstances if that person was aiming at exactly the same spot with regular ammo and they shot, it would bounce, yet if they take that exact same shot with gold ammo dependant on the type, they have against MANY tanks a almost certain, (taking into account RNG)  possibility of going through exists, Take OBJ268 as example, unangled and hull down, If most tanks were to shoot it head on and not at cupolas it would bounce. Yet fire gold and OBJ268 hasn't got a hope in hell to bounce a single shot. So yet again disproving you're lack of knowledge.

7. You're knit picking over words, either way you're yet again proving you simply don't understand. Not every one, but many people will get the MM as I described. It is more prominent at tier 10 where I'd usually be playing, since the tanks are end game, so you get a bad team vs a good team and the issues I speak of are far more prominent. At lower teirs you can have a team of seals, and still carry fairly easily, so of course you are not going to understand these issues.

So all you have displayed and proved is that, as I predicted you simply, undeniably have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Hug Seal. There are many other ways I can put you're lack of understanding, nonsense, ignorance, pick you're flavour! but I think the case is dismissed irruptively! Now go to a thread about some thing you understand, banging my head against a brick wall. 

LOL.  Just LOL.  There are none so blind as those who will not see.  

Oh my, someone just exalted themselves to God Of WOT and immediately proves himself to have feet of clay.  Oh, the irony.  Oh, the irruptive dismissal.

(Am I the only one who gets a quiet thrill of joy when watching a so-called expert attempting to explain himself, when barely literate?)

Edited by ThinGun, 10 August 2019 - 08:35 PM.

Roboticus #18 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

View PostThinGun, on 10 August 2019 - 08:16 PM, said:

Nah.  You just had a bad day and thought you'd vent some frustration on the forum.  

And I already have lived a long life, and conclude that there are many who consider themselves to be above the rest, but ... they are always, without exception, the most misguided of fools.

I'm pretty sure a misguided fool wouldn't have gone through university for several years, learnt subjects that you have probably never heard of, such as ship stability, celestial navigation, meteorology to just name a few, manoeuvre vessels 400+ metres long, been to countless countries, and experienced countless cultures, and be an Officer in the merchant Navy. But then again I'm sure ThinGun from Basingstoke, that once went to Blackpool obviously knows better than I do.

19:49 Added after 9 minute

View PostThinGun, on 10 August 2019 - 08:32 PM, said:

LOL.  Just LOL.  There are none so blind as those who will not see.  

Oh my, someone just exalted themselves to God Of WOT and immediately proves himself to have feet of clay.  Oh, the irony.  Oh, the irruptive dismissal.

(Am I the only one who gets a quiet thrill of joy when watching a so-called expert attempting to explain himself, when barely literate?)

Don't you understand yet again what I meant when saying irrespectively. It means having to disprove this nonsense is boring me. Guess im the illiterate one lmfao XD irony much! The issue here is you're lack of understanding. I don't usually have to be this descriptive, usually even the wolly's will have a brain fart of understand after a concise description.

HugSeal #19 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22752 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

1. So how come different people perform at different levels in arta? How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

2. You literally stated an ebr is almost guaranteed hitting on the move with autoaim yet you don't deal in absolutes? How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

3. So me telling you you are wrong when you state that RNG works in a way that is not supported by any data whatsoever means I don't know what I'm talking about? How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

4. What you said was that gold lets you spam gold through a perfectly angled hull. How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole? The way you reworded it (gold has higher pen and lets you pen shot you wouldn't have penned with standard ammo) makes a lot more sense though, it seems you listen to me after all!

7. No, I am not nitpicking, I am pointing out how wrong you are. Your clarification on what you meant means you are going with the conspiracy route where some people are simply going to get worse teams than others for some undisclosed reason. How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

By the way, I have done beter in my tier tens than you have in yours, so perhaps you shouldn't talk about how I don't understand high tiers buddy :)

How about you instead of simply reasserting that you are correct actually show WHY you are corect? Also, I thought you had put me on ignore? Or was that yet another factually incorrect statment from you?

View PostRoboticus, on 10 August 2019 - 08:39 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure a misguided fool wouldn't have gone through university for several years, learnt subjects that you have probably never heard of, such as ship stability, celestial navigation, meteorology to just name a few, manoeuvre vessels 400+ metres long, been to countless countries, and experienced countless cultures, and be an Officer in the merchant Navy.

Could you please explain which of all these "merits" are applicable when it comes to understanding WoT mechanics?

How is ship stability relevant to what tanks should get tracked by what in an arcade shooter?

Are you aware that there is a minimap in game? You actually don't need to navigate looking at the sun and the stars.

There is no simulated atmosphere and weather doesn't have any effect on the game.

There are afaik no tanks that are 400+ meters long or handles like a ship?

You should probably look up this article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

The merits you listed has no bearing whatsoever on your claims, you yelling troll and ignore has no bearing on your claims, you reasserting the same things over and over has no bearing on your claims.

Perhaps you should have opened a book on communications during thsoe several years in univeristy buddy?

Edited by HugSeal, 10 August 2019 - 09:03 PM.

Roboticus #20 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37953 battles
  • [INTC] INTC

View PostHugSeal, on 10 August 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

1. So how come different people perform at different levels in arta? How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

2. You literally stated an ebr is almost guaranteed hitting on the move with autoaim yet you don't deal in absolutes? How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

3. So me telling you you are wrong when you state that RNG works in a way that is not supported by any data whatsoever means I don't know what I'm talking about? How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

4. What you said was that gold lets you spam gold through a perfectly angled hull. How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole? The way you reworded it makes a lot more sense though, it seems you listen to me after all!

7. No, I am not nitpicking, I am pointing out how wrong you are. Your clarification on what you meant means you are going with the conspiracy route where some people are simply going to get worse teams than others for some undisclosed reason. How about you admit that statement was simply factually wrong and hyperbole?

By the way, I have done beter in my tier tens than you have in yours, so perhaps you shouldn't talk about how I don't understand high tiers buddy :)

How about you instead of simply reasserting that you are correct actually show WHY you are corect? Also, I thought you had put me on ignore? Or was that yet another factually incorrect statment from you?

1. You are just simply stupid, I can't dress it up any longer, it is as I stated, longer you play in arty, you will get 2-3 marks in it. That's the fact.

2. Read it again, and again if you must until you grasp understanding of what I said. 'ALMOST' dear god. Every time you write something you disprove you're self in the same sentence, or show you have no idea what you're talking about, its so cringe!

3. You are just pure and simple plain stupid. This is unbelievable. 

4. You failed once again to grasp and understand what I said. Did you go to school?

7. You are knit picking, and not focusing on what I actually said, but what you would like to believe I said. read it again and try again. Improvement would be skill based MM. 

I am used to being no nonsense, in my nature, which is why I would never sugar coat things for anyone, I'm blunt, and don't care if people like it or not. Which will explain to you why I'm so impatient with you, since all you display is nonsense. 

Here's the thing, you hardly play high tiers, majority of you're tanks as predicted by you're low average experience and low average damage, is from lower tier seal clubbing tanks like the Luchs, ELC etc etc, what a silly sausage. Ive also got another account, that I wanted to play through the tiers free that is sitting at near 2800 wn8, but its all from seal clubbing in low tiers while grinding, and I don't play on the account much, as I don't enjoy the boredom of the grind or the boredom of the seal clubbing. You expect a cookie? lol

Edited by Roboticus, 10 August 2019 - 09:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users