Where to?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Easy_T #1 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23098 battles

Hello.

I was woundering  where is this game heading.

I play this game since 2012, and i gathered around 23.000 random battles, that's about 12 - 13 / day.

Also, played around 16.000 TB games but thats in the last ,maybe, 4-5 years.

The fact is that, after i reached tier 8, didnt care much about the rest, and TB was the only atracction in this game, for me.

First, after they launched the second campain they are forceing us to play whit artys, and for some users, like me, for example, that's never gonna happen'. Low move, in my opinion.

Now, they removed TB for reasons as stupid as this game is trying to become, whit alternatives mods not even close to mach it. Another "bright" move.

TB was the perfect way to meet players.You spend time playing, you see how they follow orders, how they think, and based on that, you can see if they are fit for your clan, for example. 

Use to spend around 2 hours online, mostly TB, now, whit that removed, dont know if i have 20 minutes. (and that's if i dont get 7 loses, in a row, cause the MM is another "bright" element, in this game).

I made the mistake to buy a month premium, just before the patch. Once that's finished, so is this game, for me.

7thSyndicate #2 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46843 battles
Man down, send backup 

OmniWalou #3 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostEasy_T, on 10 August 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

First, after they launched the second campain they are forceing us to play whit artys, and for some users, like me, for example, that's never gonna happen'. Low move, in my opinion.

Care to explain how are you forced to play arty? If you had gone through the missions, you would know that you can get every one of the reward tanks from both campaigns without playing a single game in artillery. It's of course harder, but after all, you are wanting to skip playing an entire class of tanks in the game.

Easy_T #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23098 battles

View PostOmniWalou, on 10 August 2019 - 09:19 PM, said:

Care to explain how are you forced to play arty? If you had gone through the missions, you would know that you can get every one of the reward tanks from both campaigns without playing a single game in artillery. It's of course harder, but after all, you are wanting to skip playing an entire class of tanks in the game.

You're right, but dude, i'm not good player, i admit that. There are missions i cant complete, so i used those to pass, as much as i could.

OmniWalou #5 Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 452 battles

View PostEasy_T, on 10 August 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

You're right, but dude, i'm not good player, i admit that. There are missions i cant complete, so i used those to pass, as much as i could.

Well that sounds like a YOU problem, so you were lying that they are forcing you to play arty. And anyways, a lot of the arty missions are extremely simple and I'm baffled why people use orders on them.

Asklepi0s #6 Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:19 AM

• 10441 battles
Thread has been closed by the moderation team due to being non constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users