Micropatch 1.6._2 to EU on 14/08/19

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Hammerhead20 #21 Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29255 battles

WG, what the F are you freaking doing with your own game?

Why I'm getting HIGH PING spikes all the freaking time while playing the game?

I downloaded "Pingplotter", installed it but I have no freaking clue what I suppost to see it when it's running...

I only see random numbers and lines jumping around but I still don't get it if it's my internet's fault or it's your usless broken servers...

Can you at least explain me what to do because I'm not GOOD at computers and other technical things...

Unicorn_of_Steel #22 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13997 battles
  • [R_D_A] R_D_A

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 13 August 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

I like the recent patch in which you did a big bush job (locations and sizes) and never mentioned a thing about it. 

Big bush jobs are always good. I like some bush but not to big, just nicely trimmed and only in the south part. Just enough to hide something but not enough to get lost. I don't have to know upfront, a surprise is welcome too. :trollface:

Edited by Unicorn_of_Steel, 16 August 2019 - 11:05 PM.

onderschepper #23 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2168 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 16 August 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

Sometimes I really wonder what those testers and supertesters are doing. The amount of errors and flaws we find  within one day is enourmous that it is a real miracle why they never find those when it is supposed to be their job.

The Internet is both a blessing and a curse, in this case the curse is the ability for Developers to patch their games/ updates after release, giving the impression that they no longer strive for perfection nor attempt to get it right the first time. :confused:

There was a time not so long ago when these occurrences would have caused a game to flop, but in the present tense these have become acceptable and, unfortunately, commonplace. :facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users