Conway td broken

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SneakyWoolCloth #1 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35061 battles
  • [B-TEC] B-TEC
So i got the Conway... wooow. Gun from hell, when fully aimed 50% of the shots hits if its closer than 3 meters, if you dont have a fully aimed reticle you dont even fire a shell, you can be inside the other tank and fire and nothing, no bullet at all. So whats the upside with the tank, big as a house, no armor, gun from china witch only works 50% of the times and dont hit anything not even the map. You cant hide, the players playing another battle beside your map spots you and you aint even in their game... have i forgotten something?

unhappy_bunny #2 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19589 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

have i forgotten something?

Yes a replay. :P

Nitro_Tank #3 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6589 battles
Don't worry soon you will get the oneshot tank, THAT is broken, but in a completely different way

DuncaN_101 #4 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:38 AM

Major

• Player
  • 55494 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
The gun is the upside. Cuz when it hits... It hits.

It's also a good indication of the tier 10. It has the same issues

tajj7 #5 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27789 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Yeh the Conway is a bit crap, you either use the 120mm where you basically have the same gun as a Conqueror or basically very similar to a Cent 7/1 but on a way worse platform, just the DPM is good and that is about it.

Or you use the big gun and you still have a terrible platform with no armour, no more alpha than the other TDs really, crap pen for a TD, no premium round with high pen and then the useless HESH rounds that give you a whole 20 more alpha than a T30 for which you pay nearly 8k credits for and have tier 8 pen. 

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:33 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 30034 battles

View PostSneakyWoolCloth, on 13 August 2019 - 09:29 PM, said:

So i got the Conway... wooow. Gun from hell, when fully aimed 50% of the shots hits if its closer than 3 meters, if you dont have a fully aimed reticle you dont even fire a shell, you can be inside the other tank and fire and nothing, no bullet at all. So whats the upside with the tank, big as a house, no armor, gun from china witch only works 50% of the times and dont hit anything not even the map. You cant hide, the players playing another battle beside your map spots you and you aint even in their game... have i forgotten something?

Is that the big gun or stock gun? I found the stock gun a pretty reliable damage dealer but I actually gave up on the tank since it was starting to p*ss me off. It's not a med, that's the bottom line. So even though the stock gun is really nice and the tank itself has really good dpm that really doesn't matter since because it's a TD you're already down 50% hp on a same tier med more or less so even though you might have better dpm than the tier 9 med you are fighting he's going to get through your hp a lot faster than you can get through his... plus it's probably gonna be a Russian med so he will bounce at least 1 shot of course just to add to your quick demise lol. Plus that lack of armor, big size and brutal camo, it's all crying out to get spotted and thumped hard by a HE be it a tank or an SPG so nah, I didn't really want to keep playing that tank, even if the prize was an FV4005. Don't get me wrong, the FV is even bigger and slower and more of a HE magnet(I feast on them heavily with a derp T49) but at least that thing can 1 shot anything in its path more or less so it's got that ace up it's sleeve wheres the Conway doesn't. I might get it again though and just slug it out, especially since grinds are really fast now and maybe go with a heavy HESH loadout on the bigger gun and just try make big trades. If it has a big bushy map its pretty effective so long as you can stay between view range and render just farming some poor plebs, really good actually. 

SneakyWoolCloth #7 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:50 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35061 battles
  • [B-TEC] B-TEC

View PostTungstenHitman, on 14 August 2019 - 09:33 AM, said:

Is that the big gun or stock gun? I found the stock gun a pretty reliable damage dealer but I actually gave up on the tank since it was starting to p*ss me off. It's not a med, that's the bottom line. So even though the stock gun is really nice and the tank itself has really good dpm that really doesn't matter since because it's a TD you're already down 50% hp on a same tier med more or less so even though you might have better dpm than the tier 9 med you are fighting he's going to get through your hp a lot faster than you can get through his... plus it's probably gonna be a Russian med so he will bounce at least 1 shot of course just to add to your quick demise lol. Plus that lack of armor, big size and brutal camo, it's all crying out to get spotted and thumped hard by a HE be it a tank or an SPG so nah, I didn't really want to keep playing that tank, even if the prize was an FV4005. Don't get me wrong, the FV is even bigger and slower and more of a HE magnet(I feast on them heavily with a derp T49) but at least that thing can 1 shot anything in its path more or less so it's got that ace up it's sleeve wheres the Conway doesn't. I might get it again though and just slug it out, especially since grinds are really fast now and maybe go with a heavy HESH loadout on the bigger gun and just try make big trades. If it has a big bushy map its pretty effective so long as you can stay between view range and render just farming some poor plebs, really good actually. 

Use the small and large calibre... they are both bad :trollface:  Ya great dpm but the bastard your shooting at have no respect, them move around and stuff to avoid getting hit, and how long can you ceep it going before he sees the Trump Tower in the back alerts his friends and the rain of terror begin... bastards. The big gun is so big its larger than its bullet so they get slinged all over the place... The KV-2 is a precision Sniper compared to this one.

WG fix the gun a little, a little less dispersion and faster aim time.

TheDrownedApe #8 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:07 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48747 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

I used the small gun and managed 70% hits with it. Pretty good damage with it too, but i was rushing to the Shitebarn at the time so didn't play it with epeen in mind.

Awful WR but then a paper TD is never likely to carry many games and you will be reliant on your team to win

Also tagged with Conway, td, broken

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users